Apple Mecca: Our Open Letter to Radical Muslim Politburo

Wow, all these Muslims flocking here like it was Mecca (must be that picture at the top of the page) and not a single one will explain why it's OK to use women, children and the disabled as bombers.

C'mon, guys, I'll make it easy for you. Feel free to use the word "Israel" in your response!

Or is it because I'm not wearing a burqa, and I'm talking to guys with whom I don't share DNA?

At least tell me if you think women should be allowed to post here. You can still mention "Israel" in your response.

Wow, all these Muslims flocking here like it was Mecca (must be that picture at the top of the page) and not a single one will explain why it's OK to use women, children and the disabled as bombers.

C'mon, guys, I'll make it easy for you. Feel free to use the word "Israel" in your response!

Or is it because I'm not wearing a burqa, and I'm talking to guys with whom I don't share DNA?

At least tell me if you think women should be allowed to post here. You can still mention "Israel" in your response.

There you go, Pinkie. If they were ignoring you because of your gender, they may respond to my post instead. I will repeat the question for clarity, and because I, too am curious how it is acceptable that women, children, and the disabled are used as delivery vehicles for explosives, when it is "wrong to even kill a little bug, let alone a human being?"

-Mikhail

A'salaam Waleekum, Comrades!!!!

<karakter_off>

The most definitive translation of the Quran into english is, by most English speaking Muslims that I know, the one by A. Yusef Ali. Mr. Ali was a Pakistani who painstakingly translated the Quran into several languages. His translations provided footnotes, many of which attempt to explain the meaning of certain words and phrases from Arabic into another language.

Another excellent translation is online at https://www.submission.org. This translation is by the late Dr. Rashad Khalifa. More information about Dr. Khalifa can be found at https://www.submission.org/khalifa.html . It has been a while since I last visited this site and it looks like is was redesigned at some point. It took me some time to find the direct URL to Dr. Khalifa's english translation of the suras (chapters) of the Quran, which is at https://www.submission.org/Q-T.html . Submission.org also contains other information about Islam in general that I find interesting. Note that I said interesting. Which does not imply that I agree with everything presented in the aforementioned information.

<karakter_on>

--
ZB

Azyf
So you pick up a book which says Quran, little do u even know that there are many tampered versions of Quran.. as to what I see from the quotes/ verses u have provided... WE are and were never taught or have come across such quotes/verses. and I do beleive now that you have the wrong translated version... If you need to further correct yourself, please research and consult with muslim scholars who will be able to give advice on which book to read. I hope it is clear to u. I would really suggest, If you really are reading the translations and trying to understand the religion, you should consult the rightful person who will give u advice, n from there, it is for you to decide, I would rather not go into an argument with you since you are making an effort to atleast understand what it is... but if so, please do so, avoiding misconceptions and mis interpretations. I hope you will find the answers you'r TRULY looking for..

Premier Betty wrote:Just for you.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - Koran 9:41

Yes, I see how killing unarmed citizens is peaceful.

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - Koran 48:25

Much unlike Christianity and Judaism, Muslims are only kind to each other. Everyone else doesn't count.

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. - Koran 47:4

These just keep coming...

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.
- Koran 9:29

What was that? Was that something about subjugating the non-believers?

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - Koran 5:54

So much tolerance...

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - Koran 9:73

Okay, I've heard enough.

http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

Azyf
Wake our foolish ass up? hHMMmm when was the last time you were awake..... and used some common sense... rrather than wat u hear...americans are by far the most foolish people on earth who dont even know abou ttheir own country and answers to some stupid common sense questions and THIS has been proven.. n for a change.. watch 9/11 fahrenheit which has been produced by an american...... americans are being fooled by its own government/.... developing fear in the nation so that they can get their way... by pitying the nation and telling them they will eliminate this injustice and terror.... where as... it is the government doing all that happens.. How does the entire radar system go down on that particular 9/11 day.as excuse... so they can do the damage and blame it on the radar... and blame it on someone else... You people really need to wake up and really do some reseach....

This is all for OIL in Iraq, for LAND, using its power to conquer the poorer and weaker countries ... and poke their noses in other countries affairs y cant america mind its own business... and wel all be living peacefully So what if america considers itself as a super power... doesnt meant america rules the world or dictate every other country on how to run their country... pulease.......... now THAT is foolishness by the americansss to be supporting such a government. Use your own minds and think... period.

Commissar Maksim wrote:
islam wrote:u guys don't know a damn thing about islam. With the Oklahama City bombing, ppl didnt blame all the white folks, how come with 9/11, everyone is blaming all the muslims. In Islam, it is wrong to even kill a little bug, let alone a human being. Everything you hear on the tv, in the newspapers, etc is not true. I thought you all would be educated enough to know that by now. What would your reaction be if we strapped someone on a fuckin cross? You guys are the ones who are bombing Iraq and killing all the innocent ppl there. How many of your own ppl have you killed.. lets see, i believe its up to what... fuckin 4000?????????????? Ya like sunny said... Happy Easter to you too
Open your ignorant eyes. Where has anyone blamed all of Islam of anything??? Just the opposite you stupid fool, we go out of our way to make it clear which Muslims are responsible.

I'm feed up with people like you crying about how the whole of Islam is being blame for everything. Then you make half-assed excuses for those who are responsible for murdering in the name of Allah.

Why don't you tell Al Qaeda “In Islam, it is wrong to even kill a little bug, let alone a human being” it seems they didn't get the memo. Or are you afraid they will cut off your head?

You religion is being destroyed from within, and all you do is whine about us outsiders, who are doing our best TO WAKE YOUR FOOLISH ASS UP!

Can't you just see Azyf's eyelid twitching while he hammered at the keyboard in a lather here?

By the way, Azyf, could you provide the name of a reliable translation of the Koran for me? I really would like to have an accurate translation to work from. What are the acceptable versions in English?

Oh, man. What a load of horse-hockey. I guess Azyf has never heard the old saying "don't believe everything you read on the internet."

Azyf wrote:Wake our foolish ass up? hHMMmm when was the last time you were awake..... and used some common sense... rrather than wat u hear...americans are by far the most foolish people on earth who dont even know abou ttheir own country and answers to some stupid common sense questions and THIS has been proven.. n for a change.. watch 9/11 fahrenheit which has been produced by an american...... americans are being fooled by its own government/.... developing fear in the nation so that they can get their way... by pitying the nation and telling them they will eliminate this injustice and terror.... where as... it is the government doing all that happens.. How does the entire radar system go down on that particular 9/11 day.as excuse... so they can do the damage and blame it on the radar... and blame it on someone else... You people really need to wake up and really do some reseach....

This is all for OIL in Iraq, for LAND, using its power to conquer the poorer and weaker countries ... and poke their noses in other countries affairs y cant america mind its own business... and wel all be living peacefully So what if america considers itself as a super power... doesnt meant america rules the world or dictate every other country on how to run their country... pulease.......... now THAT is foolishness by the americansss to be supporting such a government. Use your own minds and think... period.

Azyf, you accuse us of not quoting the correct Quran translation, even though there are links provided here for approved translations. Then you suggest the movie 9/11 Fahrenheit contains some greater truth, this is quite funny, that movie is just one lie after another, made by an idiot who hates his own country.
You also seem to be saying the al Qaeda was not responsible for 9/11. If this is true, why does bin Laden take credit for it?
BTW: All radars worked perfectly that day, anyone who says they didn't are liars as well.
I'm beginning to think debating ignorant, uninformed, brainwashed Muslims on this thread is a complete waste of time.

I say it again, If you don't open your eyes, your religion will be destroyed from within.

Mr ed ucation
I am upset to find that you regard Islam as a joke. Comparing the holy Ka'bah to a Nintendo cube and worshipers as “geeks” is really taking the low road. It is true to state why ,whichever genius thought of the apple ka'bah, didn't chooses to create something much more relevant such as an apple. The issue here is not that the building is a cube which obviously resembles the Ka'bah, but the fact that it is called the “apple ka'bah”.
It has really become tiresome to reason with people who continue to state that all Muslims are behind the 9/11 attacks. You talk as though you have done a favour upon the Muslim population, allowing them to “get away with the 9/11 framing”. I don't think I'm going to be the last person to say this and most definitely not the first; Islam does not condone , in anyway shape of form, the killing of innocent people.
This whole article has been devised to anger and upset Muslims and some non-muslims. I truly pity you and whomever devised the apple ka'bah. Your lives must be empty and shallow if all you like to do is sit at your little desk and upset people who have done nothing wrong to you. I'm assuming you have no faith and do not believe in a God because I honestly believe that those who fear and love god will not do or say anything to harm his creation.
I think articles such as these just strengthen the Muslim ummah and make people like me feel proud that we are not so misguided and depressed as yourself that we feel the need to make others feel the same as us.

Mr ed ucation
I am upset to find that you regard Islam as a joke. Comparing the holy Ka'bah to a Nintendo cube and worshipers as “geeks” is really taking the low road. It is true to state why ,whichever genius thought of the apple ka'bah, didn't chooses to create something much more relevant such as an apple. The issue here is not that the building is a cube which obviously resembles the Ka'bah, but the fact that it is called the “apple ka'bah”.
It has really become tiresome to reason with people who continue to state that all Muslims are behind the 9/11 attacks. You talk as though you have done a favour upon the Muslim population, allowing them to “get away with the 9/11 framing”. I don't think I'm going to be the last person to say this and most definitely not the first; Islam does not condone , in anyway shape of form, the killing of innocent people.
This whole article has been devised to anger and upset Muslims and some non-muslims. I truly pity you and whomever devised the apple ka'bah. Your lives must be empty and shallow if all you like to do is sit at your little desk and upset people who have done nothing wrong to you. I'm assuming you have no faith and do not believe in a God because I honestly believe that those who fear and love god will not do or say anything to harm his creation.
I think articles such as these just strengthen the Muslim ummah and make people like me feel proud that we are not so misguided and depressed as yourself that we feel the need to make others feel the same as us.

Eagle
until now the Christian USA troops have killed 1000 000 Iraqi directly or indirectly and there actions cause displacement of more than 5000 000 people there..
and destroyed and ruined the country,,,,,
that is in one country now you can speak about terrorists who are they!
you are created by God ,, you didnt come to life by your own nor by you parents own they even didnt know how your body hase been built !!!!!do you control every cell in your body and guid it to work!!?? if not then whom!!!?? no nature here !!! cz the drive a car ??? absolutly reasonable power that thinking cab you say some vage power unwise how drive it of course no,,, so the life whole life is it came and drove by brainless nature!!!!!!!! difintly no no ,,,,but by God Allah.

Red, look at the shit storm you created! The Mighty Mo (PBUH) would not be pleased.

Here let me help stir the pot provide some needed comedy relief.

Mr ed ucation wrote:I am upset to find that you regard Islam as a joke. Comparing the holy Ka'bah to a Nintendo cube and worshipers as “geeks” is really taking the low road.

I couldn't agree more! Everyone knows Sony Playstation is the superior system, and that geeks are nothing but a bunch of clumsy losers who can't even throw a ball, much less a bomb.

It has really become tiresome to reason with people who continue to state that all Muslims are behind the 9/11 attacks.

After 9/11, it really became tiresome for those who love America to reason with terrorists who continue to kill innocent people.

If it's so tiresome, why do you keep coming back? Do you have a crush on Pinkie? Perhaps her red hijab reminds of you of a lost love who was stoned to death for clicking on Muslima.com?

Eagle wrote:so the life whole life is it came and drove by brainless nature!!!!!!!! difintly no no ,,,,but by God Allah.
DEEP THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
If there's no Allah, who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?

So Allah is the little guy in the ATM machine that gives me money? And He's also the little person that makes the garage door open?

Red Square wrote:
Eagle wrote:so the life whole life is it came and drove by brainless nature!!!!!!!! difintly no no ,,,,but by God Allah.
DEEP THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
If there's no Allah, who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?

Pravdaoff

here's what I think...GET THE F**K OUT OF U.S.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/05/12/d ... of-school/

Dogs unclean? Not to your liking? LEAVE
Demand religious and political freedoms beyond that of everyone else? LEAVE
Can't take a f**kin joke? LEAVE

I think we've all about had it with Muslim bullshit sympathizers, conspirators, using the system to do wierd things like, idunno, BLOW UP BUILDINGS...GET A DRIVER LICENSE WEARING A BURHKA... INSTALLING FOOTBATHS WITH PUBLIC FUNDS...all of this is crap, and we as a collective DENOUNCE IT!!!

F**K ALL OF THAT

This isn't YOUR country...it's ours...gonna try to take it? Bring it! you might want to pack a f**kin lunch, too :P

islam
fuck u all islam haters...go die in hell

Dammit Pravda, did youy HAVE to bump this thread just to agitate? Now look what you've done! Islam is all mad at us!

It is indeed a shame for Islam to be angry, but a little agitprop can be a good thing from time to time.

As I remember, that religion has always been angry with us, anyway. Actually, I think they're angry at everything everywhere, all the time.

islam wrote:fuck u all islam haters...go die in hell

another compelling response...we don't hate you, we just don't want your stinking religion polluting our beliefs and traditions...up your ass, pal...SALUTE!

Premier Betty wrote:But they are a religion of [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]peace[/HIGHLIGHT]!

you mean "piece"

Stupid spell check... not checking my spelling....

Curse you Microsoft! CURSE YOU!!!!

This thread is amazing. At my college last semester we had a panel on Islamic Terrorism through the College Republicans, and of course the entire Arabic club showed up... but the consensus among the experts--who included practicing Muslims as well as a PhD in International Terrorism Studies--was that the vast majority of Muslims actually do support terrorism. They support it through their silence.

Bazam, folks. Our neurtal friends here have once again proved our very point in trying to prove theirs.

Welcome Lexi Khan. May your words bring us comfort.

Molvi
all i got to say is

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

WHATCH U GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR U

Depends on who "They" are, Molvi. If they are coming to impose Sharia, destroy liberty, or attack those who are dear to me, I'll probably shoot them. Repeatedly.

IBLIS
dear Ivan,

Islam prohibits violence, but once people are oppressed they are allowed to take up arms. So if you try to shoot them, they will probably blow u up in pieces. so you wont be able to shoot them repeatedly... sorry!. This issue has nothing to do with Sharia, so this proves your ignorance and your IQ level which is probably lower then your age. And sharia is the greatest form of Liberty you will ever see... so its better if we don't bring Sharia in our discussion.

Thankyou,
Iblis Katori

The Un-American
You people like Ivan Bethlem just work for your paychecks...asshole u will never be able to make more than $7.00/hr (dont forget the social security deductions which u will never get)
the person who polished my shoes last week made more than ur entire family...shit if i tell u the figure u wont be able to count it ....u ppl as usual will sayy "uuuh hhhhh this figure is not acceptable" ..it causes a threat to our nation ...bastards ...most of yalll havent even stepped out of ur country....u guys r so dumb that yall refer to chinese ppl as asians but if someone from malaysia,pakistan, india say their ASIAN .....u as normal dumbfucks declare them as

TERRORISTS!!!!

THANKS

Oh, Red Square? Hello, Glorious Leader!

I think it's time to replace the No-Islamowacko Strip on this thread.

That first one worked really well. Over 90 days, just like the package said.

"Islam prohibits violence" That's a very amusing pronouncement,IBLIS. Quite a few of your fellow travelers must not have received the memo on that. Just an over-sight,I'm sure.

I also enjoyed with extreme pleasure(i.e.,I laughed my ass off) your other spectacular bon mot; "Sharia is the greatest form of liberty you will ever see"
Absolutely priceless,Ibbie.

By the way,genius,you might want to consider using correct grammar and spelling when castigating someone else for their ignorance. I'm fairly certain that Ivan's IQ is indeed much larger thAn yours,and I'm also quite certain that his manhood is larger than yours,as well.

As for Mr. Un-American....I only have time to respond to one moron a day...and Ibbie has taken that time....sorry,perhaps next time :)

Damn, but I do like it when Cube Chicks kick ass!

is H&T a CubeChick?? I'm confused...didn't her/his/its handle used to be Lenin and Thingies?

At any rate...SALUTE! Nice response to the ShariaSlobs...you people need to leave Dearborn (and everywhere else you are here where you misbehave and attempt to undermine our traditions and heritage) and crawl back under whatever rock you were under before you invaded USA.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Damn, but I do like it when Cube Chicks kick ass!

I'm your huckleberry ;)

Yes,Comrade Pravda,I am the artist formerly known as Lenin 'n' Thingies.
I changed my name to this sobriquet at the behest of Pinkie. It shows my allegiance to the Obamessiah. Can't remember why,but that doesn't matter.
The important thing is that I pledge myself to the Chosen One....until he disavows any relationship(email or other) and breaks up with me like he did Comrade Scarlett Johannson.

The Un-American
Dear Husseis n' Thingies,

First of all, You can't shake that THING!!
Cuz u aint got one...Haha Bitch SLap!!!

Next, Your bitchass couldn't reply to my comment yesterday cuz REALITY CHECK bitch ...I SHUT UR ASS UP!!!! YAYY!! NEWS FLASH!!!! (nd this time its not on CNN OR FOXY....sorry i understand that yall think that these are two news channels in the world)

And as far as your English is concerned, I HAVE A LIFE...I DONT SIT WITH GRAMMAR BOOKS TRYING TO CORRECT OTHERS JUST BECAUSE NOBODY TALKS TO YOU...IT IS OK TO BE ABUSED AS A CHILD BUT GROW UP FAGGOT!!! that Grammar book is of no use when you say things like IQ IS "LARGER"!! ...IQ CANT BE "LARGER"... please go back to middle-school where you were oppressed.

Another reason you did not reply to my quote yesterday:
May be your grammar book did not have enough "COME BACKS" you know what i mean?
I can suggest you a new book.... Comeback for Dummies!!!

Hey your social security is running out, time to start SAVING UP!!!
and yeah, Lehman Brothers put all your motherfucking brothers and sisters out of JOBS!!!
and Merill Lynch is gonna eat up your $SAVINGS$ everyday

I suggest you guys go across the border down the dirty south and mow their lawns for them ..cuz they are sick and tired of you guys.

LONG LIVE IBLIS KATORI!!!
MADARCHODS!!!!
IKE SPIKED UR PIPES!!!

LONG LIVE ISLAM!!!
AND SHARIAH!!!!!!!

IBLIS
Dear Pussy and thing ohh im sorry "Hussies n' Thingies"

As Un-American corrected your grammar, I think its time for you to go back to school and hit those grammar books, maybe you would think twice before correcting someone next time. Its funny how an American is correcting me, who needs a calculator to do simple math!!! dumbasses.. As far as sharia goes, since you are so stupid and ignorant... ill enlighten you. ISLAM is the best form of LIBERTY, ISLAM IS A LIVING EXAMPLE of HUMANITY. But unfortunately for Islam since its so pure and people like you can't handle it... a bunch of yall get together and decide to blast places.. and next thing you know... when your caught and ur piss in ur pants you just come up with Islamic names so you can get out of the mess. But dat jus makes the situation worst and gives Islam a bad repo.

and as Un American said.. start saving up cuz u have a 8 trillion dollar debt to pay and its gonna come haunting you pretty soon!

ISLAM is Liberty

Thankyou,
IBLIS KATORI

if it weren't so late, and I so tired, I'd strike both your posts dead...with logic...you are both Islamotards and are merely here to entertain...DANCE, BITCHES!!!!!

btw, if you plan on staying a little while longer please feel free to exercise some personal hygiene...I can smell the camel all the way from Dearborn.

Islam is to humanity like Michael Jackson is to children.

I learned that in grammar school!

Here's another one:

Islam = Satan's religion!

Makes sense doesn't it?

IBLIS wrote:...As far as sharia goes, since you are so stupid and ignorant... ill enlighten you. ISLAM is the best form of LIBERTY, ISLAM IS A LIVING EXAMPLE of HUMANITY.

ISLAM is Liberty
Dear Dumbass - ohh im sorry "IBLIS,"

Thank you for correcting us in our errant thinking that Sharia is constrictive and obsequious. I wonder how we could have gotten that idea?

Ah, Trolls. So delightful. So educational.

Observe exhibit A, the "un-American." One can practically feel the spittle hitting the keys as he types furiously. A small man in so many ways, very angry about his poverty, his single eyebrow, and frustrated that he has been rejected by both genders so often. Thus he boasts about his non-existant wealth, drums on his thin and anemic chest to claim a victory in a contest that was never joined, and falls back on the tried and true refuge of homosexuality-in-denial, calling everyone else "a faggot." With the annoying personality of a spoiled thrirteen-year-old boy, he assumes that shouting insults and obscenities constitutes making a valid statement, unable to realize that his incoherence is the subject of unkind laughter on the part of his readers. His insecurity is such that he demands his share of public humiliation, even if it has to come from the hands of a mere woman. (Sorry about the "mere" there, H&T; just trying to make a point.)

Now, let's watch as he replies to this post. I predict:
--He will fling some form of homosexual insult at me, insisting that I am (since his vocabulary appears to be limited) "a faggot" as well.
--There will be another gleeful stab at the current financial situation in a mistaken belief that all Americans are wealthy stockholders who will be terribly hurt by the collapse of Lehman or Merrill.
--There will be a vague reference of violence, so he can convince himself that he is in fact something to be feared.
--He will probably come up with some variation of calling me "Ivan Bethlem," in the mistaken belief that somehow I will either be exposed as a Zionist plant, or be horribly insulted because he implied I am a Jew.
--Without question, he will try to establish his own intellectual bone fides while suggesting that my IQ is in the Forest Gump/Simple Jack range.

Then we have Exhibit B, the more erudite (to a point) Iblis, the "apologetic, intellectual Islamist." His approach is to establish an intellectual high ground and defend it with threats of what is in his mind justified violence. He does a bit better job than Exhibit A, possessing the ability to form a coherent sentence and he is not addicted to the caps lock key. Despite his more polished style, however, his argument falls back on the same tools: the veiled threat of violence, a claim of victim status, and the ridiculous assertion that if the reader fails to agree with his position, it is because the reader is too stupid to understand his position. Even more telling, when his position is challenged he defaults to name-calling, shouting through the caps lock key, and asserting his financial superiority.

While this approach often does work with ideologically-addled college coeds and other self-loathing Westerners, it doesn't work with free men and women.

So, how will Iblis respond? I predict:
--First and foremost, an additional assertion that I am but an ignorant Westerner (despite the fact that I hold a Ph.D in history and have researched and taught quite specifically in Middle Eastern Studies, both ancient and modern).
--Some variation of my screen name in the mistaken belief this would somehow be terribly cutting and insulting.
--Another assertion that Islam is liberty without exactly explaining how this is so.
--Another attempt to frighten us with a threat of violence (he may or may not be touching himself at this point; the un-American most definately will be) to convince himself that he is dangerous and not to be crossed.
--Another claim of victim status.
--And the obligatory financial gloating.

The Warner
Respected Islamic Haters!!!

This is for yall as my job is to warn you whether, to accept or not is your choice. So here me out!

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them (Quran 2:7)

May allah give you all Hidayah and guide on the straight path.

yall? (or to correct their grammar) y'all? Warner and Iblis must be some of them there Texas muslims.

Holy shiite,what a couple of loons....I'm guessing that Warner is one of "y'all's" sock-puppets.
Anyway,Islamoboys,your grammar and spelling are only corrected when you have the temerity to accuse other people of being ignorant. People who are clearly much more intelligent and lucid than you. Hell,comparing your intelligence to Ivan's is like comparing a bombed-out shell of a donkey dung-smelling Islamic country to the U.S.......... not even in the same ball-park,Boys.

Oh,and Ivan's cock member is still much larger than yours,Ibbie....but you knew that,didn't ya,PencilDick? :)

Uh, Red? Cancel the new No-Islamowacko Strip. Hussies n' Thingies is The Exterminator!

Hussies, this is for you:
You go, gurl! Kick 'em in the--oh wait, never mind. I now see all three pairs dangling from your LEFT hand!

Sharia must be the highest form of liberty and tolerance. Look at all the churches in Saudi Arabia and have a look at Sura 9:30 that invokes Allah's destruction on Jews and Christians for their "blasphemy". Think of the enviable living standard in Afghanistan after the Taliban took control, but before the evil Bushitler overthrew them. Behold the technological advancements that have arisen from Islamic culture, like, um, new ways to slowly behead bound, live victims. Perhaps Islam is underappreciated for its significant contributions to women's rights.
Go ahead, yell "IGNORANCE!!!!" because I don't agree with you. Add insults in your rage. Continue to imagine that you're oppressed because the West starting leaving you behind at least 500 years ago (Hey, why don't you join us? All of our ways aren't bad. Besides, you already use weapons and explosives that we invented, anyway.). Make more unsubstantiated dogmatic statements. If that's the best you can do, you don't belong here. Go back to your intellectual equals on YouTube.
If, on the other hand, you can lay off the diatribes and dialogue rationally, I'll be more than happy to discuss your beliefs vs. mine. However, I think I can predict your response as I type this.
Heart check: do you have a raging hatred for me already? Maybe what you believe isn't so peaceful.

Replace the "English" with "Islamofacists" and I think you Westerners can follow along just fine...beware this is not retard-proof!

Note the Presence of Palin in scene 1!!!

Swine "yall"?? GETSOME!!!

Lexi Khan wrote:This thread is amazing. At my college last semester we had a panel on Islamic Terrorism through the College Republicans, and of course the entire Arabic club showed up... but the consensus among the experts--who included practicing Muslims as well as a PhD in International Terrorism Studies--was that the vast majority of Muslims actually do support terrorism. They support it through their silence.

Bazam, folks. Our neurtal friends here have once again proved our very point in trying to prove theirs.
Oh, how I remember the worldwide demonstrations held by hundreds of thousands of Muslims outraged by the 9-11 attackers, the streets of our major cities flooded with Muslims protesting the beheadings of Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, and Jack Hensley -
Oops, sorry, wrong universe.

IBLIS
I love it when you guys write all this shit about Islam, shows that Islam is actually getting to you. any ways dumb ones... im glad u havent accepted Islam cuz u deserve the torment in the hereafter... u Infidels!!! BURN IN THE HELL FIRE FOREVER!!! thats what you deserve!!!!

I AM ON FIRE FOR ALLAH!
BY ALLAH'S COMMAND I HAVE DOUSED MYSELF WITH GASOLINE
AND PLACETH A LIT MATCH UPON MY BODY!

FOR ALLAH!

ALLAH BE PRAISED!

......so, when do I get my virgins?

Good Day, Muslim Visitors:

I am a Hussie and one of Obama's Ambassadors, and I've come calling today to tell you the good news about the wonderful new world that awaits us right after the November election of the Obamessiah, and how you can learn more about that marvelous new world by going to http://www.bestobamafacts.com/

The Obamessiah has said He will sit down with your leaders and talk to them without any preconditions whatsoever. And that he believes in the Second Amendment, meaning you won't have to give up your bombs or box cutters. The Obamessiah understands your anger and wants to appease you, that you may continue to live up to your glorious reputation as the Religion of Peace.

I also have here, for your perusal, the latest copy of The Obamazine, full of helpful articles and interesting stories about the Obamessiah's message and plan for us all. Just look at all these pictures of happy people toiling in the fields in Obamessiah's New World, while their children gaily frolic and fly kites with polar bears in a nearby meadow--just as the Muslim children did in those halcyon days before the evil devil incarnate and Anti-Mohammad George W. Bush invaded Iraq to rape its once lush fields to seize the oil for which he lusts, like a vampire who hungers for blood.

Wouldn't you like to live in a beautiful New World, where you can fly kites and toss Frisbees with the Polar Bears?

The Obamazine is yours for a small donation of $1.00. Please read it and the above link, and I'll be back this time next week to answer any questions you have. And I'm sure you'll have them. Like, "How can I become one of Obama's Ambassadors, and how can I register to vote for Him, and can I vote for Him as many times as I want?"

Let the Obamessiah into your hearts. Yea, offer Him all that you have, and in return let His Goodness, His Hope, and His Change that You Need take over your life and wash all your cares away with the ebbing of the seas that He shall lower.

Glory glory Hallobama, Vote Obama 47 A.D.O.

Pinkie, I am thinking that perhaps I want to convert to Islam. I am just <i>astonished</i> by all that Islam offers me.

If I'm a Muslim I get to cut the clitoris off women. Well, since I'm gay I don't care anyway. And for the women, because Islam says that they're impure, I don't care anyway. And dogs are impure too. Women and dogs? Well I don't get it but I'm sure that after I've entered into the heaven of the perfect freedom of the 24/7 control of all of my life that is Islam I'll understand it. I will have forgotten everything else--it seems to be a part of the deal--but I'll understand that. So that's okay then.

And I'm like <i>so</i> impressed by the Saudi Religious Police that that threw girls back into a burning school building because they weren't dressed right. Now I would have been weak and let them live, but with Islam, my god, or Allah, the sky's the limit. Next I'll have the courage to step on kittens and strap explosives on the chest of retarded children, all for Allah, of course, to kill innocent people, but of course since it's all for Allah, it's okay. Let's see. The religion of peace. Bombs. Innocent deaths. Makes sense to me. And 2 and 2 are, what, 16,353?

And Islam is such a good tool for failure. Pakistan was set up to be an Islamic state, and it's done so well. There is an entire industry on how to manipulate the west to get people out of Pakistan to get real work so that they can send money back to Pakistan, which is Islamic and which therefore cannot be expected to succeed. And Pakistan exists on money sent back to Pakistan from the infidel countries. Because the Islamic countries don't earn money.

Now there are the Islamic countries which sit on oil, which is really really cool. And how cool that they can afford Indians to come in and change the light bulbs. And the Americans and Germans to run things. Because Allah didn't say anything about oil and all I'd need to know is in the Koran so I guess all those other people would need to come in and find the oil, get the oil, and market the oil. So I could use the money to blow them up because they didn't love Allah enough to get stupid enough not to be able to find the oil, not to get the oil and not to market the oil.

And in Malaysia I would be really cool to be a Muslim. I could be from a kampong, and my entire education would be Islamic. I'd need to run 15 gallons of water to wash my ass if I farted before I said my prayers. Now whether or not the power plant could be made to work would be beside the point because my ass would be clean as I faced Mecca. Now that's really cool.

But the best thing is that I'd never had to learn or do anything except the Koran. Because there is not a single example of Islamic success since Averoes, if you count success as a better standard of living, freedom, and not cutting off women's private parts. Oh, and stoning queers. Can't forget that.

So I think that I'll become a Muslim. Because I can trade in the hard work of thinking for anger. And western technology used to kill westerns. And it would let me be really, really stupid.

Islam would insulate me from technological failure, because after trying to get the things that I wanted but which weren't part of Islam, I'd fail. But that's okay. Because after failure there's the faith. After all my failures, my inabilities, my incapacities, there would be the faith. And that's all I need, the faith. And if people don't understand my faith, they must die. Because all that matters is the faith.

What's that sound? Is it Charles Darwin laughing?

IBLIS wrote:I love it when you guys write all this shit about Islam, shows that Islam is actually getting to you. any ways dumb ones... im glad u havent accepted Islam cuz u deserve the torment in the hereafter... u Infidels!!! BURN IN THE HELL FIRE FOREVER!!! thats what you deserve!!!!
Ha! As I foretold. That makes me a prophet (or your responses so impoverished of thought that they've become utterly predictable), so treat me with respect or I'll take all your virgins and replace them with 72 clones of Donald Rumsfeld - or Bruno. In either case, prepare for pain.

They'd all be shitting in the desert and wiping with their left hands if we hadn't have given them the technology to drill for oil.
Oh...wait, they are still shitting in the desert and wiping with their left hands instead of using toilet paper.

Anybody who uses religion as an excuse to kill innocent people are total left handed asswipes and cowards.
Terrorism is nothing but cowardice.
Radical Islam is nothing more than that...a weak excuse for a weak feeling of ineptitude.
I do feel sorry for the poor women and children that have been born into Sharia. Chattal all and living a life of abuse at the hands of their idiot tormentors still stuck in the 7th century AD.
Even the mere fact that these poor, stupid Muzzie trolls are posting here with their Western invented PC is proof positive that Western Judeo-Christian civilization is superior to the fly infested pig dung that is Radical Islam, the mindset for the mentally and morally inferior.

Trolls...notice I make a difference between Radical Islam and your run of the mill, silent accomplice Islam.

Pravda...love the weather forecast.
Reminds me of Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the weatherman said there would be a little Nip in the air.

As I was going to St. Ives
I saw Abdul with seven wives.
Every wife had seven kids,
Strapped on each kid were seven bombs,
To blow up seven synagogues.

For every synagogue that's bombed,
The Left asks seven times, "What's wrong?"
For each and every time they ask,
Seven more Abduls repeat the task
Seven times.

How many innocent people died
Before the Pope spoke and decried,
Calling on the Christian God,
Prompting seven new jihads?

Rinse and repeat seven times.

IBLIS wrote:I love it when you guys write all this shit about Islam, shows that Islam is actually getting to you. any ways dumb ones... im glad u havent accepted Islam cuz u deserve the torment in the hereafter... u Infidels!!! BURN IN THE HELL FIRE FOREVER!!! thats what you deserve!!!!
One more thing, Iblis, I am confident I will not be punished in Hell forever. If you're willing to pick up the conversation here, I'll explain why. But what about you? Are you good enough to stand before God who is sinlessly perfect and before Whom all things are known? Are you confident in your own goodness and sincerity?

Good one, Pinkie.

I've got it. Why don't we have the Muslims join the people who won't procreate because it does Mother Earth damage? Win/win. Kill people and we're all happy and the furbish louseworts and Stephens kangaroo rats can inherit the earth.

Now. Just where are the good Muslims? Why aren't there Muslims denouncing all this carnage?

islam wrote:fuck u all islam haters...go die in hell
Yes... it's true... we are monsters... we are horrible hate-mongering pieces of shit who run amok killing people, whether they are our enemies, or are own, on the basis of the interpretation of our religious texts by, and say so of, our religious leaders...

buriedandstoned2.gif
woman being stoned according to sharia law

As you can see here, we do terrible terrible things to our own women in the name of punishment, or honour (our honour.... not our women's, because they are nothing but brood mares to us, but as we value our livestock and the females of our religion equally, and we would not let some son of a camel fucker insult our best goat, it behooves us - no pun intended because we have no fucking sense of humour whatsoever - to defend our honour by punishing the cause of whatever brought it on... not the person who actually brought it to our attention, but the reason for it, and that MUST be our women)... and all this is based on some twisted understanding of both punishment and honour, but which we will defend to the death (your death... not ours), and then blame you for.

beatyourwivestock.gif
muslim man herding his "wivestock"

We were once a wise and proud people with a tradition of learning, science, architecture, art and literature that rivaled that of the most forward thinking and intellectually inclined traditions of our time and recent history... our poets were on par with Shakespeare... Neruda... and we had universities that taught all these things not only to our own people but to people of other cultures, and religions, such as the Jews. We valued a free exchanged of ideas... debate... in fact, we accepted the Jews into our society and valued their skills when the rest of world - the Christian world - would have seen them eradicated, and we welcomed them into the courts of our royalty as trusted advisers, mathematicians, philosophers... If you look at some of our most famous pieces of architecture, you can often see the hand of a Jewish architect there, just as there are in the Renaissance churches of many Italian cities. Our astronomers were the Copernicuses, Kepplers, and Brahes of their time (now they would be considered the Giordano Brunos, but never mind that... )...

But we fell... we were driven out and hunted by our enemies and so withdrew back to the middle east and north Africa and our society slowly deteriorated into warring tribal factions, who lived by the sword... we roved around herding cattle of different kinds... sheep and goats, and denuded almost all the land that had once held lush and arable soil... even the place we called Palestine, where the city of Jerusalem housed our third most holy site in the world... the navel of the world... the rock on which our shared ancestor Ibrahim bowed to Allah's will and made to sacrifice his beloved son, and where Mohammed (PBUH) ascended... the land that we took back from the heathen Christians, became desert or malaria swamp under our hands, and it was only when the upstart kikes... our once valued 'colleagues', returning to 'their promised land' (the tiny sliver that it is, among the vast remainder of the middle east) after escaping the Nazi holocaust that should have wiped them out... returned to the Land of Milk and Honey (or date paste, as it is more rightly translated) which we had turned to waste, worthy only to pass through grazing our herds, that through their hard work and sweat was drained and made into the most arable land in the area... and our few and far between oases once again became a sea of green that stretched form Tiberius on the shores of the Galilee northward to Metullah on the border of Lebanon and south to Tel Aviv, that we once again took an interest in caring for anything but the two mosques we built on the ruins of the Temple of the Jews in Jerusalem... on the mount where Herod's second temple stood... and below which, in the plaza where their western wall is now free to be visited, we lived like the animals we kept there, side by side with us...

We were happy to live among our goats and sheep there, in the shadow of the temple mount, despoiling the very places that we should have revered for the history they held for our people, regardless of what they meant to the Jews, but by then we were brought low, and had brought ourselves lower... defiling our own heritage as well as that of the Jews and Christians because we had become a culture of fractured illiterate nomadic tribes who lived to breed our women to the point of death and to raise the act of taking umbrage to any imagined disrespect to an art... the art of using any excuse to kill each other, rather than value life and knowledge and learning and intellect and art the way our ancestors did... We had become the monsters you find today, who would destroy the world simply because it does not agree with us, and would destroy our own, simply because we have abrogated the will to think for ourselves in favour of becoming a violent tribe of unruly children, barely governed by the mullahs into whose hands we have put our free will, our right to knowledge and free thought and the lives of our families... our women and children... for a cause we can't defend civilly but only by the sword... can't defend with civil language and debate, but only through rage and hate and screaming and blood...

murderbysharia.gif
women murdered in a soccer stadium for crimes against sharia

... a cause that requires of us that we kill for those who would not do the same for the very cause they claim to espouse, but who gladly sacrifice our lives for us... and who we let do this to us (no wonder we have become so angry)... have given over our will to our wise men, who brainwash us to the point where we would bury our most beloved, bound, in the ground up to their shoulders and who would then demand that we stone them until they are dead... and to whom we capitulate...

allahblesshitler.gif
religious rally

Yes... you are right... fuck us all... we should all 'die in hell'... we deserve to... we are hateful... we are monsters... we are all... oh wait...

<br>... that's you...

... my mistake...

... that said, I find it incumbent upon myself to point out the difference between you and I. I DO NOT hate Islam, and I have close friends who are Muslims (inversely, one of their best friends is a Jew)... but I would have a discussion with you, whereas you can only muster rage and hateful language. I would sit down and HAVE a discussion with you, whereas you, I suspect, couldn't manage to bring yourself to sit down with me, even simply to share a table. I cannot respect your hateful demeanor because of the simple fact that it IS hateful, but I would extend to you the same respect you extend to me... whereas you, I believe, are incapable of extending respect to anyone who disagrees with you. I would not strap a bomb onto myself and walk into a crowded public place and detonate it, killing and wounding many innocent people whether I agreed with who they are or not, whereas I can only surmise from your tone and language that while you might not have the strength of your convictions - for which I am profoundly grateful - you still hold in esteem those who do... and for that reason, while I don't hate you, I will never respect you, because you are a violent inarticulate rage-filled individual who demands respect without giving it, and who is incapable of meaningful debate or discussion, or even simply respectful disagreement.

And finally, whereas your hate filled barely literate comments have been left here, I suspect that were this a bulletin board operated by you or your compatriots, you would not accord the same respect to someone who politely and articulately disagreed with you, let alone someone who posted in the tone and with the language you did. We allow you the freedom to defile our forum, while you would, I must believe, eradicate anything any of us posted, no matter how our opinion was voiced.... just as we would not walk up to you on the street and kill you, we don't kill your words, no matter what they are... I highly doubt you care capable of the same control, be it in regard to words or actions... but then perhaps you are one of those cowards who lets others act out your twisted hateful beliefs for you... who stands by and lets others stone your sister or mother or wife or any woman to death, which makes you just as bad, whether you held a stone or not...

And you have the audacity to call us 'haters'... as least we can say that neither by action or inaction are we murderers...

I would tell you to go back to the rock you crawled out from under, but I think it's been used to kill your sister.

buriedandstoned1.gif
woman bound, buried and stones to death for the crime of being raped

Just an interesting fact to close with: 75% of women in Pakistani prisons are imprisoned for the crime of being raped, which actually protects them from being murdered by their brothers, fathers, uncles and even mothers, to restore their families' hounour!

Iblis wrote
I love it when you guys write all this shit about Islam, shows that Islam is actually getting to you. any ways dumb ones... im glad u havent accepted Islam cuz u deserve the torment in the hereafter... u Infidels!!! BURN IN THE HELL FIRE FOREVER!!! thats what you deserve!!!!

One of us is going to be terribly surprised right after we die.

Nasty, poor, brutish and short. Not Hobbes. But Islam.

Sister...by far your most profound post (imho)...and there have been many...the last piercing sentence, beautifully stated.

Theo...absolutely lyncean.

21 Shovel Salute to you both!!

PS sister...did you find the French taunting scene as funny now as it was way back when???

A more serious note:
Here's another innocent victim...yo nice peacefull religion, NOT!

Remember Leon!

Theocritus correctly states, that in Islam:
And dogs are impure too.

I would not trade my dog's life for all of your kind that believe they are somehow "impure".

In fact, I think I'll adopt another GSD just to piss you off. Image

Private Pravda wrote:Image
PS sister...did you find the French taunting scene as funny now as it was way back when???

A more serious note:
Here's another innocent victim...yo nice peacefull religion, NOT!

Remember Leon!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with this tonight... I write a post and when I go to preview or submit it, the only thing that shows up what I'm quoting.... I wrote a big long answer to this and it's gone... and I'm not up to rewriting it... the only reason my earlier post worked is because I happened to copy the entire thing before I hit Preview because I wasn't sure if my login had times out and so I did it just to be safe so I wouldn't lose it... and sure enough, it just showed the quote when I hit preview... I pasted it back in and hit Preview again and the same thing happened so I opened a new window and posted it from there and it worked... but then I went to answer something else and I figure that it was just some weird one time thing so I didn't bother copying it before I sent it and all that showed up was what I was quoting... and I didn't feel like rewriting it... the I posted something in the bunker and it was okay so when I came back here I wrote a reply to your question... and yes, I love that clip... and told you a story about one of the python crew I used to work with and it's gone again... and I'm not writing the whole thing out again... anyway... I'm going to copy this and if it does it again I'll post it from another window... that seems to work, but I've no idea why it's doing this... frustrating...

well... that worked... no idea what the problem is... perhaps I've died and I'm in hell as our Ishmaeli friend would have it, though it seems a mite chilly...

Pravda:

Thank you for remembering Leon Klinghoffer.

I still get teary-eyed when I remember what they did to Robert Stethem.

From his memorial page:
<br>http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/rdstethe.htm

The victim's brother said he remembers the funeral at Arlington National Cemetery and can't help but think about the flag-draped coffin.
"Every time I look at the flag now and for the rest of my life,'' said Kenneth Stethem, "the red will represent the blood he spilled, the blue the beating and bruises he endured, and the white the purity and integrity he demonstrated in sacrificing his life.''

Folks, let's not forget, in this pleasurable orgy of truth telling, that the best friends of these murderers are the ball-less moonbats, who squeak in terror every time that someone looks at them funny.

Let's never forget the first rule of moonbats.

1. If it won't hurt you or can't hurt you, attack it.
2. If it will hurt you or can hurt you, kiss its ass.

I expect that Max Factor has special makeup for Hollywood just to cover brown noses.

I get the impression that this was some grade school exercise (do they have grade schools in Islam land?) to 'attack the infidel' or some other such nonsense about proving your worth.

They are all sitting around giggling to each other about how they 'showed the evil infidel and put fear in their hearts' from their ranting cursing blather.
('Good one Mohammed! They are surely quaking in their boots!'
'I didn't do it, Mohammed did it.'
'Thats what I said'
'No the other Mohammed'
'Which Mohammed?'
'That one right there!'
'My name is Frank'
'Frank!?'
'Kill the infidel!!!')

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Mohammed, are you ready to shave your body, go to the tiddy bar, and blow up infidels?

No? What about that Downs child then? She won't know. Tell her the infidels will give her candy and then BOOM!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Folks, let's not forget, in this pleasurable orgy of truth telling, that the best friends of these murderers are the ball-less moonbats, who squeak in terror every time that someone looks at them funny.

Let's never forget the first rule of moonbats.

1. If it won't hurt you or can't hurt you, attack it.
2. If it will hurt you or can hurt you, kiss its ass.

I expect that Max Factor has special makeup for Hollywood just to cover brown noses.

Indeed, Theocritus. For in the meantime, Mr. Jodin Morey is bawling about the boo-boo on his back and how scared he was even though he was able to walk away and drive himself home (forgive me if I'm starting to sound like a broken record), while his pitbull (more like a toy teacup chihuahua and all I ever want to do is stomp on those)--the Mime--snaps and yaps at anyone who won't muster even a scintilla of horror or outrage at what Crunchie suffered, or otherwise tell him what a hero he is for risking his safety and well being in courageous defense of these coldblooded killers.

I'd call them babies except babies, at least, usually have something to cry about and do so because for them it's the only way until they mature and learn.

I copied Mr. Jodin Morey's extended whine and took some time to read it more carefully. It really is a detailed stream-of-consciousness from a squalling baby pitching a fit because the big bad world won't pay attention to him. Here he is, in his splendiferous mouthiness:

Tiddy Baby Jodin wrote:I turned the corner to the east and removed my Guantanamo Bay jumpsuit. I did this in case the police had any residual negative feelings about me and might associate it with the suit.
Let's see. People in the military, found on the enemy's soil with uniforms, are spies, right? And he was <i>so</i> fucking </b> brave with his jumpsuit, wasn't he? And he ditches his sign of solidarity with terrorists when it might cause him to spend the night in jail. Or 15 minutes. I'm surprised he ditched it. Wouldn't it reveal the pee stains in his pants?

The squalling Jodin wrote:I let go of my cell phone and Guantanamo hood so that they would not mistake them for weapons and placed my hands beside me on the sidewalk<br>...<br>
I asked if I could pick up my cell phone, not realizing he had already picked it up. He held it out and said he didn't know if it is was mine. I also asked if I could “get my hat” (Guantanamo hood) but he said he also did not know if that was mine so I did not pursue it further.<br>...<br>
Since then, despite my numerous attempts to retrieve my cell phone and hood, the St. Paul Police refuse to help me find the cell phone when I call their offices

And he's in talks with the ACLU for a lawsuit.

I defy anyone to find a bigger sissy. I'm not kidding. Bruno is patterned after a couple of queens who were more man than he is. I'm not kidding. Lisping, eye-rolling queens who went out in drag, with limp wrists, hissing "Girl!" (hard but possible). And those silly creatures are more man than Jodin Morey.

How dare you go by the name of the devil (Iblis).

No true Muslim would do such a thing. That's very un-Islamic, troll.

Iblis, as a Doctor of Dictatorship at the Karl Marx Treatment Center I urge you to come in for an examination. You are a sick man, comrade. A very sick man. Lucky for you I've devised a therapy that will cure you of all your anti-social ills. Just a quick shot will fix things right up and I'll be happy.

Comrade Otis
Doctor of Dictatorship
Karl Marx Treatment Center

Our friendly staff is standing by for you!

Premier Betty wrote:Just for you.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - Koran 9:41

Yes, I see how killing unarmed citizens is peaceful.

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - Koran 48:25

Much unlike Christianity and Judaism, Muslims are only kind to each other. Everyone else doesn't count.

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. - Koran 47:4

These just keep coming...

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.
- Koran 9:29

What was that? Was that something about subjugating the non-believers?

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - Koran 5:54

So much tolerance...

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - Koran 9:73

Okay, I've heard enough.

http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

Oh Betty....

I am so happy you are back among the One True Faithful... The Cube...

Clearly you have not spent your summer basking in the sun and ignoring your studies. Instead, you have most obviously gone to the Karl Marx Treatment Centre for deprogramming of the brainwashing you were forced to undergo during the regular school year in the publik systema... we simply cannot trust kalifornia's publik skool systema we Ahnohld at the helm... it is so good to see you have been properly re-edukated...

Good Work Otis!
And Good Work Betty!
I am informed... (and so pleased to have you back)
SMO

Comrade Otis wrote:

How dare you go by the name of the devil (Iblis).

No true Muslim would do such a thing. That's very un-Islamic, troll.

Iblis, as a Doctor of Dictatorship at the Karl Marx Treatment Center I urge you to come in for an examination. You are a sick man, comrade. A very sick man. Lucky for you I've devised a therapy that will cure you of all your anti-social ills. Just a quick shot will fix things right up and I'll be happy.

Comrade Otis
Doctor of Dictatorship
Karl Marx Treatment Center

Our friendly staff is standing by for you!

Otis...

I do not think Iblis is the devil, but a Jinn... a fire demon... though strangely, Allah (PBUH) created the out of fire himself... Though I suppose this might be no different than YHWH creating Lilith, or even the Morning Star... the only difference I can really see is that there is doktrinal certainty that YHWH created his beings to have free will (though the angels, from a Jewish point of view, are simply manifestations of YHWH, and not separate entities as they seem to be in Christian doctrine.)... Most certainly, there is no tradition of a female aspect of the Creator in Christianity and Islam as there is in Judaism, in the form of Shechina... but this is neither here nor there... I believe, as I understand it, that a Jinn is sort of the Islamic equivalent of a Jewish Dibbuck or Dybbyk or Dybbuk or Dybbik, depending on how it is transliterated... though Dybbiks are creatures of superstition, and not found in the Tanach (Torah or Teachings - the pentateuch, Prophets, or Writings).

Anyhoo... make sure you send out an invoice for that bullet... .. ... um... I mean shot....
SMO