Bush Still Causing Job Losses and Hardship

Dozens of local area workers were left jobless yesterday as the doors closed on their workplace after more than nine years of frisky business. Devastated staff at the "I Hate Bush T-Shirt and Vendor Wear" factory wept as the moment they were dreading finally became a reality: the firm went into bankruptcy in result of sagging orders for their goods and slim prospects for a renewed demand in the future.

"The management can say whatever they want, but I personally blame Bush," said Fred Fluger, a longtime employee, as he carried home a storage box filled with "I Hate Bush" shirts, sweaters, boxers, beach towels, and pajamas, with which the cash-stripped company had been paying its workers for the last three months.

"It's clearly Bush's fault because he disappeared from the news and stopped making dumb statements, leaving it to Obama to bring him up all the time" fumed Fred Fluger. "Why can't he poke his nose around in world affairs? Hell, even Carter can be counted on to make a post-presidential idiotic statement. What's up with this 'dignified retirement'? I'm sure Bush is doing this with some evil purpose, just like when he blew up the Twin Towers to become a fascist dictator for life, or destroyed New Orleans to test his weather machine. I think Bush hates us and our values. I really do. His silence is a ploy to hurt us and to diminish demand for our selfless work."

"Bush doesn't want us to continue to prosper like we did during his presidency, when everybody had jobs and could afford to spend money on 'I Hate Bush' T-shirts, and we couldn't keep up with demand, and times then were good, so good!" Mr. Fluger then began to sob and mutter incoherently to himself, as he realized how good he really had it when George Bush was in office.

Emotions ran high at the "I Hate Bush" factory which for nine years provided employment, healthcare, union benefits, and subsidized mortgages for its diverse staff, most of whom were now blaming Bush for the closure and bankruptcy.

But there also were dissenters. "Not to let Bush off the hook, but I also blame capitalist markets," said Keith Matthews, a marketing expert and multiple winner of the factory's prestigious "Malcontent of the Month" award. "Why must our lives depend on demand for our products? In a normal, centrally-planned, government-subsidized economy, we would be making 'I Hate Bush' shirts for many years until we retire, and then our children would continue our work, without any changes in design or technology, with guaranteed employment for generations to come. That's why I'm so disappointed in Obama. If he keeps letting us down, in the next election I'll vote for Nader."

The factory did try to fight back. But the idea to re-tool the T-shirt line with pro-Obama slogans was dashed by the recent elections in Virginia and New Jersey, which the management said was the final writing on the wall.

There have also been rumors of a large grant from the NEA Foundation, to keep the factory alive as a taxpayer-funded artistic community. However, the dreams of working families were brutally crushed by the right-wing media's attacks on the Foundation's progressive effort, which linked NEA grants to endorsing Obama's policies. Their baseless claims that the NEA was somehow using taxpayer dollars for leftist propaganda forced Foundation's leaders to withdraw the "I Hate Bush" subsidy.

The 51 employees, some of whom have been with the firm from the very beginning, said an emotional private farewell to each other in the Organic Foods Lunchroom at the factory.

Andrew Laing, 52, a worker with a seven-year experience, said: "It's a very dark day for all of us. Nine years of history all gone. Damn you, George Bush! Why can't you just honestly say something nasty about Obama so we can all get frothed up in a frenzy again and keep our jobs? Why must you be so sneakily silent, depriving us of our livelihood? Why must you be so evil? Damn you! Damn you to hell!"

Andrew Laing's daughter Audrey, 35, was also there, supporting her father. "I had hoped the factory would last until after Christmas," said Audrey Laing, who had no job at the company but depended upon her father's income for sustenance.

"Who wouldn't like to get an organic, fair-trade 'I Hate Bush' T-shirt as a holiday gift from their loved ones? It was so selfish to close now. We all know that Christmas is a corporate ploy to boost profits in the last quarter of the fiscal year when the bourgeois like to go shopping for stuff. Buck Fush!"

"My daughter is so smart because she went to college," the father beams proudly, but his smile quickly gives way to the usual concerned look: "That's why the greedy corporate bastards refuse to hire her. Thankfully, she collects disability for her dyslexia."

Mr. Laing agrees about Christmas, adding that "if only the factory lasted until the right-wingers regained the majority in Congress in 2010, we could replace 'I Hate Bush' with the name of some other Republican hatemonger designated for this role by the progressive community. The right-wingers would cut taxes and then the people would have more money to fight them by wearing anti-right-wing shirts. The sales would pick up and we could keep our jobs."

But even in these difficult times there still may be help. An investors group associated with Fox News is said to be interested in purchasing the factory building and using laid-off workers to support recently added news staff - an expansion caused by the network's ever increasing ratings.

Most factory workers, however, including Mr. Fluger and Mr. Laing, stated they would never work for any outfit that has the word "Fox" in its name. "I'd rather have my skin pierced with a thousand nipple rings and dive into a vat of rubbing alcohol before I would lower myself to work for those heathens," said Mr. Fluger.

The only other opportunity for the laid-off workers seems to be at a nearby tea factory, where demand for the product has taken an unexpected upturn since the election of Obama as President. "I think the tea business and all the parties associated with it are going to be a real booming concern the next couple of years," Mr. Fluger said.

Considering the high level of intelligence around here, it's odd that you want people to credibly accept that the current economic downturn is the result of an 11 month Presidency and not, say, 30 years of declines in American median income, 30 years of expanding individual deb. 30 years of boom and bust cycles? Nope. It's Obama.

GREAT STALIN'S GHOST!

Comrade TheSystemIsBroken you dare question a member of the inner party? And then you proceed to lecture an inner party member on economics? Grab your shovel and get your butt to the nearest train station and report to the local Commissar in your region for beet field duty. Receive a proper re-education at the Karl Marx treatment center and then you will be able to post Party approved korrekt opinions for liberals and progs and not the tripe you just posted.

To infer that I would ever blame Obama FOR ANYTHING is a most serious accusation and since you are brand new here I will overlook your obvious ignorance as to the purpose of the Peoples Cube this time and this time only. If you continue to post thoughtcrimes such as our economics are part of a natural boom bust cycle and is not the result of capitalistic pigs exploiting the working class masses instead to enhance their greedy profits you will be purged and sent to the Gulag.

You have been warned, now get shoveling and full fill your beet quota in accordance with the five year plan Comrade.

TheSystemIsBroken wrote:Considering the high level of intelligence around here, it's odd that you want people to credibly accept that the current economic downturn is the result of an 11 month Presidency and not, say, 30 years of declines in American median income, 30 years of expanding individual deb. 30 years of boom and bust cycles? Nope. It's Obama.

"Considering the high level of intelligence around here"

Comrade, you question the collectivist mindset here?

30 yrs. hmmm ...

That means we must now blame Reagan! Let's spin one for the Gipper.

LOL, I do love the shtick and think it's appropriate that your Commie characters closely resemble stock characters from 1950s Cold War films, of course watching those films is the closest any of us come to actually dealing with or interacting with communists. Whatever Obama is..he's done nothing even remotely close to being communist. And if what he does = communist, then we've had quite a few commie Presidents. And, somehow, the country didn't fall off its axis into total despair.

I do wish, though, that more Americans would get over their Obama obsessions and actually think about the future of our economic system.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
TheSystemIsBroken wrote:Considering the high level of intelligence around here, it's odd that you want people to credibly accept that the current economic downturn is the result of an 11 month Presidency and not, say, 30 years of declines in American median income, 30 years of expanding individual deb. 30 years of boom and bust cycles? Nope. It's Obama.

30 yrs. hmmm ...

No President can be assigned blame for the current moment. We can say that the Reagan Presidency began a trend in fiscal and financial governance that began us down a path, but those policies were perpetuated by Bush, Clinton and Bush the sequel regardless of which party controlled congress or the white house. Alan Greenspan said it himself, a fundamental philosophy was proved faulty. The totally unregulated market does not always act in the interest of societal stability. America's boom and bust cycle may be inevitable, but there are ways of ensuring the down periods are less destructive.

Just because we allow our political class to remain corrupt and unaccountable, doesn't mean that regulation and reform can never work, it means we don't force them to work, by being full participants in democracy.

TheSystemIsBroken wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:

30 yrs. hmmm ...

No President can be assigned blame for the current moment. We can say that the Reagan Presidency began a trend in fiscal and financial governance that began us down a path, but those policies were perpetuated by Bush, Clinton and Bush the sequel regardless of which party controlled congress or the white house. Alan Greenspan said it himself, a fundamental philosophy was proved faulty. The totally unregulated market does not always act in the interest of societal stability. America's boom and bust cycle may be inevitable, but there are ways of ensuring the down periods are less destructive.

Just because we allow our political class to remain corrupt and unaccountable, doesn't mean that regulation and reform can never work, it means we don't force them to work, by being full participants in democracy.

Hmmm Comrade,

Your ideology seems unusual. Please enlighten us some more.

Yes I suppose Reagan started us down that path .. after all, he created the Fed that was responsible for the "boom and bust cycles" didn't he? Or was it the great progressive Woodrow Wilson?

Or how about the progressive income tax ... the Sixteenth Amendment to the constitution. Without such a glorious redistribution of wealth our collective government could have never got so large allowing our "political class to remain corrupt and unaccountable".

And yes, that "totally unregulated market" ... "Laissez-faire" Capitalism, enlighten us please with your historical perspective on that!

TheSystemIsBroken wrote:Just because we allow our political class to remain corrupt and unaccountable, doesn't mean that regulation and reform can never work, it means we don't force them to work, by being full participants in democracy.

I get it. Instead of abolishing private property outright and having everything controlled by the State in the name of the Working Classes what we do is abolish private property by simply making everything subject to regulation and then we can reform all the institutions of society so as to insure social justice for all by voting on how everything in the country works! It's a real revolution!

Democracy Now!!!

I don't care what old dead white guys said about unlimited Democracy being nothing but institutionalized civil war that inevitably destroys society.

Margaret wrote:
TheSystemIsBroken wrote:Just because we allow our political class to remain corrupt and unaccountable, doesn't mean that regulation and reform can never work, it means we don't force them to work, by being full participants in democracy.

I get it. Instead of abolishing private property outright and having everything controlled by the State in the name of the Working Classes what we do is abolish private property by simply making everything subject to regulation and then we can reform all the institutions of society so as to insure social justice for all by voting on how everything in the country works! It's a real revolution!

Democracy Now!!!

I don't care what old dead white guys said about unlimited Democracy being nothing but institutionalized civil war that inevitably destroys society.

A backdoor approach to enslavement, truly progressive! Margaret I love you, will you marry me? Oops sorry I am already married ... but if I wasn't, umm umm umm.

TheSystemIsBroken wrote: I do wish, though, that more Americans would get over their Obama obsessions and actually think about the future of our economic system.

I'm not obsessed with Obama! No, I'm obsessed with Obama's money stash! Gimme them dollars, Obama! I got bills to pay!

TheSystemIsBroken wrote: No President can be assigned blame for the current moment. We can say that the Reagan Presidency began a trend in fiscal and financial governance that began us down a path, but those policies were perpetuated by Bush, Clinton and Bush the sequel regardless of which party controlled congress or the white house. Alan Greenspan said it himself, a fundamental philosophy was proved faulty. The totally unregulated market does not always act in the interest of societal stability. America's boom and bust cycle may be inevitable, but there are ways of ensuring the down periods are less destructive.

I'm not here to assign blame, comrade. I'm here to find out who I have to talk to or what form I have to fill out in order to get my fair share of the pie. This economic downturn has rendered me useless in terms of providing and thinking for myself and therefore I need government assistance and dare I say government direction. Can someone please help me? Who is the White House Czar of the Obama Cash Stash?

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
TheSystemIsBroken wrote: I do wish, though, that more Americans would get over their Obama obsessions and actually think about the future of our economic system.

I'm not obsessed with Obama! No, I'm obsessed with Obama's money stash! Gimme them dollars, Obama! I got bills to pay!

TheSystemIsBroken wrote: No President can be assigned blame for the current moment. We can say that the Reagan Presidency began a trend in fiscal and financial governance that began us down a path, but those policies were perpetuated by Bush, Clinton and Bush the sequel regardless of which party controlled congress or the white house. Alan Greenspan said it himself, a fundamental philosophy was proved faulty. The totally unregulated market does not always act in the interest of societal stability. America's boom and bust cycle may be inevitable, but there are ways of ensuring the down periods are less destructive.

I'm not here to assign blame, comrade. I'm here to find out who I have to talk to or what form I have to fill out in order to get my fair share of the pie. This economic downturn has rendered me useless in terms of providing and thinking for myself and therefore I need government assistance and dare I say government direction. Can someone please help me? Who is the White House Czar of the Obama Cash Stash?

The line forms here.

It seems to me Comrade TheSystemIsBroken is in denial, and "soul searching." I would not be so quick to try him or her with a Thought Crime violation, yet.

Pssh... I'm not standing in line. I'm desperate. Maybe our new comrade TheSystemIsBroken can take a day off from his grueling educator job and drive me to the line. Better yet, maybe he can hold me while we wait for my federal goodies. Lord knows I got a bad finger and I'm going to need someone -- anyone!! -- with a wet finger able enough to go through that litany of red-tape I would have to fill out.

Can you help me, System??? We need an economic system that works for me -- literally.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Lord knows I got a bad finger and I'm going to need someone -- anyone!! -- with a wet finger able enough to go through that litany of red-tape I would have to fill out.

Can you help me, System??? We need an economic system that works for me -- literally.

Spoken like a true Progressive Chairman. I assume you followed correct protocol and injured that finger pointing blame at someone else? Hope and change is not what you should see in the mirror everyday, hope and change can only come from what others or government can give to us! We lack the wisdom to improve ourselves, we must be managed.

All of our misery is because someone else denied it to us, we must have Social Justice, and NOW!

Praise be to his O'liness.

Let's get real here... this is a satirical website. If you came here for serious commentary, you made a wrong turn someplace.

Bearing that in mind, it's unlikely that any or most of us expect people to credibly accept that the current economic difficulty is entirely the result of an 11 month presidency. But it is strange that the current administration, which is not supposed to be a satire as far as I can tell, expects people to credibly accept that the entire economic downtown is the fault of the prior eight year presidency.

There have been economic cycles throughout history and there probably always will be. Great Britain has been in a long term decline since the early 20th century, largely due to the type of economic policies that Mr. Obama wishes to implement for us now. The system may be broken, but probably most of us here would agree Obama's ideas will likely make things worse. He is not responsible for the entire hole, but I certainly wish he'd stop digging.

Opiate of the People wrote
The system may be broken, but probably most of us here would agree Obama's ideas will likely make things worse. He is not responsible for the entire hole, but I certainly wish he'd stop digging.

Actually, I think it is more than likely that BO's ideas will make it much worse.

Damn you, Opiate!

I usually don't hit TV's with my shovel, but in this case, I must make an exception.

WHACK!!!

Don't go scaring our new comrade away by telling him he's made a wrong turn, when nothing could be further from the truth. Of course he knows this is a satirical site, and rest assured he's come to the right place! Is that not obvious from his extremely amusing comments? I swear no one has made me laugh so hard in quite a long while.

That's more than can be said about the rest of you.

Now, as for you, Opiate: Straighten out your antennae and pull that broken vacuum tube out of your mouth. At least I assume--and you should hope--that's your mouth it's sticking out of. And be warned if you say anything that dumb again, you'll be keeping company with some broken down, vermin-infested sofa at the side of the road.

Where do you think we found Chairman Meow after all this time?

Comrade Castrate wrote:Spoken like a true Progressive Chairman. I assume you followed correct protocol and injured that finger pointing blame at someone else?

Protocol? Huh? Oh, you mean bowing to foreign leaders? That is what protocol means, does it not??? Huh, I'm looking at my daily White House Talking-Points and it says protocol means groveling before world leaders if you happen to be the POTUS. Hmm... I'm not the POTUS so no, I did not follow correct protocol.

Comrade Opiate wrote:Bearing that in mind, it's unlikely that any or most of us expect people to credibly accept that the current economic difficulty is entirely the result of an 11 month presidency.

Um, the recession is over, comrade. Did ya get that memo?? President Obama in all his infinite unicorn shitting glory has solved this economic crisis. The Great Thatcher-Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush Induced Recession of 2009 is finally over. Hell, Time magazine is running stories on how happy the commoners are now that they have to do with less:

Emphasis mine...

State Media Organ Time Magazine wrote:Happiness is a sappy word and a flimsy concept — more fleeting than contentment, several octaves lower than joy. But happiness is what pollsters test and economists track, however clumsily, so we're stuck with it as the medium for measuring our mood. Not surprisingly, that mood has bounced around over the years, with the general sense of well-being hitting its lowest points in 1973, 1982, 1992 and 2001, all recession years. So why is it that at least some aspects of the Great Recession of 2009 appear to have made people feel better?

Snip...

When the markets tanked last fall, happiness did too, and anyone who has lost his or her job, house or health care is probably still in a world of pain. But here's the funny thing: by this past summer, overall well-being was higher than it was in the summer of 2008, before the Apocalypse. In fact, the latest report finds America's cheeriness at an all-time high.

Read more: >>>
<br>Read more: >>>

See! Everyone is happy, System! People are happy -- happy just to be happy! Happy that we live in a post-racial, post-partisan, post-post society! Failure and success are interchangeable with glorious Barack H. Obama at the wheel! Oh, and the H in Barack H. Obama stands for HAPPINESS! Tee-hee! I'm so cheerie that I have to do with less! Who cares if things improve or not? Economy? Screw the economy! We were better off before such a thing existed!

Personally I think it is most heroic to blame Bush for our current problems, and then CONTINUE PROGRAMS HE STARTED HIMSELF. Bush may have done a small bailout, but Obama bailed out, then bailed some more, and oooh then bailed out even more. Bush is wrong, except when he is right, then it took the Democrats to do it properly.

On top of that, who wins? BIG HONKING GIANT BUSINESS. That's who. Who are some of the biggest liberal supporters out there? BIG HONKING GIANT UNION INFESTED BUSINESS. Are we seeing a connection here? Big business and big government go hand in hand.

Oh, and Comrades. We don't know anybody from the former Soviet Union around here do we? Nope. Not at all....

Oh, Meow, I see that once again you've seen inside my soul. Well, you ought to considering how many of my things you've purloined, but we'll leave that for another day.

I am so happy now that President Zero has assumed leadership, and I'm happier than any of the little happy proles that <i>State Organ Time Magazine</i> is writing about. (I just hope that the people that they're writing about had a pass from Pinkie to quit digging beets while they were being interviewed.) Every day I get up, and my feet don't even touch the floor. Before the elevation of Barack Hubris Obama to President and Chief Mirror Gazer and Sniveler-in-Chief it was tough for me to get out of bed, but these days my feet don't even touch the ground. I know that instead of 300 horsepower in my car, I have 300 unicorns.

And I'll tell you something else. Because as a Made Progressive I have sublimated all my all to the Common Good(tm), I have replaced all my DVDs of licentious content with DVDs of Barack Hoity-toity Obama making speeches.

It's my fondest hope to have an iPod with Dear Leader's speeches on it, just like the one that he gave to Lilibet over in England. I'm sure that she's worn it out and has it taken to the Tower of London at night to be placed among the Crown Jewels. After all, what's Queen Victoria's bow crown compared to the wit and wisdom of the Senator of 150 days?

TheSystemIsBroken, there is no question that the awful Reagan (spit, spit) started something. Not in 1980 in his election but when the tax cuts went into effect. Reagan (spit, spit) had the temerity to <i>double the wealth of America</i>.

Now I'm with Meow, except when he's stealing my Lalique. I see nothing wrong with my wealth doubling, or tripling, or more. But as far as the unwashed proles? Hell <i>no</i>! If the proles have money they can do what they want to do! They might not work in the beet fields like they're supposed to do. What we need to do is (1) take as much of their money as possible; (2) preach to them that they're evil; (3) tell them that we're going to give them something back, although it's not much--this is the Reach-Around Ecomonics bit; (4) and then tell the world that America is evil and grovel before a bunch of fascists Arabs and European socialists.

Now that's Change and Hope that I can get behind.

As part of <i>my</i> reach-around package.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
TheSystemIsBroken, there is no question that the awful Reagan (spit, spit) started something. Not in 1980 in his election but when the tax cuts went into effect. Reagan (spit, spit) had the temerity to double the wealth of America.

Commissar Theocritus,

Spoken very well comrade, that damn Raygun ... look at what he did to us. He totally screwed up the unemployment, interest rates, and inflation/stagflation that our glorius former leader Jimmy Carter left us.

And what a fool was he to think he could dismantle that so called "Evil Empire" by a comprehensive energy policy causing the lowering the price of crude oil, the "Evil Empire's" economic life blood. Damn him for removing our collectives "windfall profit tax" causing lower gas prices. And what nerve, thinking that creating a imaginary Star Wars weapons program that could lead that so called "Evil Empire" into an arms race that the "Evil Empire" could not keep up with due to inefficiency in their economic system.

And what damn idiots we were for giving him 2 landslide elections. Clearly only the those few blue states really knew the truth. What were all those red states thinking???

Now see what you did Commissar Theocritus, I'm missing half of his his O'liness apology speech to China now on TV, otherwise I would stay and comment more.

Castrate, we should remember that Mr. Mondale won Minnesota by 3114 votes, and there are more precincts than that in Minnesota. But that was of course because the Bu$hitler and a Daley stole the election.

I cannot tell you how ashamed I am to be from Texas, which always, and here I'm wiping a tear from my eye, votes for the Rethuglicans for President. I climb on the roof of the Rancho de Rio Grande and call out, using my PA system, "Citizens! You are oppressed! You are nothing! You need me to lead you to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm)!"

And the people look at me and say, "Fuck off, you stupid wanker. We have lives. What do you think we are? Democrats? We'll live our own lives. If you want to tell people what to do, get a poodle. Fuck off."

Then, blinded by tears, I find my way down from my roof and crawl into bed, and run my fingers through OPM and moan, "Oh, why don't these people need me? If they don't need me, how can I steal from them?" And finally I fall asleep, sucking my thumb, dreaming that Rahm Emanuel will avenge me.

The question is, how progressive is it to be a poodle fucker? We know Comrade Polanski gets a pass for enjoying anal sex with drugged 13 year olds, and we know that reactionary gun owners sometimes refer to their evil AR-15's as "poodle shooters" so by extension, poodles must be something precious and thus to be cared for. Which leads to the fucking part. And since poodle fucking shows an open mind, an interest in diversity, and tolerance for the unique life choices of an individual, I would think it is quite progressive. Just like supporting Polanksi shows support and tolerance for his unique life choices.

Comrades!!!

Have you bent your tinfoil hats!!! Not one report of this new prole, SystemIsChoking, on the unicorn skywriting bulletin board, who does a rooster have to peck around here to get some people's notification? Huh, comrades, HUH!!!! I didn't see one unicorn fart over my palacial residence to mark the entrance of the one and holy SystemIsChoking.

Speaking of farts, remember comrades... Keep the F-words to minimum UNLESS your saying...
Now, comrade SystemIs????????, er Broken. Please enlighten us, oh master of the ages... you are so wise...

SystemIB's Current Truth wrote: ...it's appropriate that your Commie characters closely resemble stock characters from 1950s Cold War films, of course watching those films is the closest any of us come to actually dealing with or interacting with communists.

Interesting comrade, are you saying that the dozen or more professed Marxist professors I was indoctrinated by in the USSA were not communists? Well, comrade, I think you should take that up with them, as they told me otherwise! HAIL OBAMA!!!

It is this harking to the 1950's that I hear across progdom, on many websites.... Hmmm... must be that the the call of The Wild.... neh! The call of The Current Truth is the subversion of claims of socialism or communism with character attack's that compare the subject to some Backwards 1950's Red Witch Hunter(TM).

WHY DID I NOT GET THE MEMO!?! AGAIN!!

O.k comrades, this is inexcusable and exasperating; here we have an insignificant prole spreading Current Truth(TM) and I, a Commissar of good standing, am not informed!?!

How will we ever reach the Progresssive World of Next Tuesday(TM) if the Current Truth(TM) is not properly dispersed!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now, comrade prole SystemIs?????, er Broken, get on your damn train and shut the hell up, your Local Kommissar is waiting to wipe off your gastreous your mouth....

Commissar Theocritus wrote: I cannot tell you how ashamed I am to be from Texas, which always, and here I'm wiping a tear from my eye, votes for the Rethuglicans for President. I climb on the roof of the Rancho de Rio Grande and call out, using my PA system, "Citizens! You are oppressed! You are nothing! You need me to lead you to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm)!"

Commissar Theocritus,

I'm sure that there are numerous support groups you can find there in Texass Comrade ... oh wait, no State sponsored support programs for the victims of Kapitalist society and the oppressed?

WTF?

Oh yeah, it's because they don't collect personal and corporate income tax there. How can the collective survive? Govt. provides prosperity Comrade, not Capitalism. Just look to NY, Detroit, and NJ for proof of that.

But there is hope, Minnesota is more progressive friendly I believe, perhaps you could relocate there? Seems they were way ahead of the curve on the Evils of Raygun KKKonservatism. And how about that Stuart Smalley? Seems he "get's it" too.

Red Rooster wrote:Comrades!!!

Have you bent your tinfoil hats!!! Not one report of this new prole, SystemIsChoking, on the unicorn skywriting bulletin board, who does a rooster have to peck around here to get some people's notification? Huh, comrades, HUH!!!! I didn't see one unicorn fart over my palacial residence to mark the entrance of the one and holy SystemIsChoking.

WHY DID I NOT GET THE MEMO!?! AGAIN!!

O.k comrades, this is inexcusable and exasperating; here we have an insignificant prole spreading Current Truth(TM) and I, a Commissar of good standing, am not informed!?!

How will we ever reach the Progresssive World of Next Tuesday(TM) if the Current Truth(TM) is not properly dispersed!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comrade,

Perhaps you have been too busy laying the Hens lately ... An alert went out through the appropriate channel, I created the alert.

Image The sooner we realize that Bush and the republican party in general are simply the second head of a political monster the better off we are.

I agree with the above sentiment. Bush and his congress spent like drunken sailors at a strip club. They were nothing more than retro democrats of the 80's by their actions. Did he fight the war on terror, yeah and that is nothing to sneeze at but beyond that he's just as responsible as dems for driving this country off the cliff.

Just think, if it wasn't for a political base uprising we would have had another David Souter or two on the Supreme Court. The limp wristed attempt to reform social security was laughable.

As far as congress goes the Republicans had ample oppurtunity to intervene in the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac crisis and aside from some token efforts in the legislature they never made a stink.

The Bush clan road the coattails of Ronald Reagan to power and yet were nothing like him. Neither are most republicans. I'm ready for a third party.

Image I saw Glen Beck with a studio full of black conservatives who understood freedom and prudence better than any Republican in Congress now. Let's kick the RINOs out along with the Demothieves.

And yes, I much admire Bush's handling of 9/11. Can you imagine Lord Zero doing that? To quote Hillbuzz.com, which loves our Many Titted Empress, but who is still subject to reality,
Well, we told you before how much the current president, Dr. Utopia, made us realize just how wrong we were about Bush. We shudder to think what Dr. Utopia would have done post-9/11. He would have not gone there with a bullhorn and struck that right tone. More likely than not, he would have been his usual fey, apologetic self and waxed professorially about how evil America is and how justified Muslims are for attacking us, with a sidebar on how good the attacks were because they would humble us.

But as far as the Republican spending? Hell, yes, they did, with both fists. The only consolation is that they were pikers compared to this group of pirates and brigands.

I am sick and tired of these Trotskyites like TheSystemIsBroken.

I do believe that we have found a <s>troll</s> progressive who is pure in their Obamunist ideology! Let's assign him to the DNC as their "Obamaczar of Socialist Virtues".

Otis, let's have some fun. I've been so sad since Gollum went away. Maybe TheSystemIsBroken can cheer me up. Unlike Sister, I don't mind getting troll goo on my stiletto. Well, I use a blunderbuss, but you get the idea.

I'm glad I came late. I have enjoyed reading everyone's musings. Makes things real cozy here in the gulag. What can I say after all that!

Let's see.

TheSystemIsBroken wrote:LOL, I do love the shtick and think it's appropriate that your Commie characters closely resemble stock characters from 1950s Cold War films, of course watching those films is the closest any of us come to actually dealing with or interacting with communists. Whatever Obama is..he's done nothing even remotely close to being communist. And if what he does = communist, then we've had quite a few commie Presidents. And, somehow, the country didn't fall off its axis into total despair.

I do wish, though, that more Americans would get over their Obama obsessions and actually think about the future of our economic system.

We made progressive here at the Cube are no more obsessed with Obama than those who filled the stadium in Denver the night he accepted the nomination for the Democratic party, now are we? Me, obsessed? No more than the Obama Girl, or Oprah, or the more than one dozen school teachers who have led their classrooms in songs of endearment towards their Dear Leader. We aren't obsessed. We worship the ground he walks on.

As for our economic system:

The Propaganda directorate congratulates Commodore Snoogie Woogums with his first editorial featured in the Current Truth section.

Our visual agitation workers toiled selflessly to accomplish the illustrations ahead of schedule. The management didn't even have to bust a single kneecap (but just in case their blood relatives were all handcuffed to the radiators in the office, to increase morale and responsible work ethic). As we like to say, you can't make a good omelet without breaking the cook's fingers.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Don't go scaring our new comrade away by telling him he's made a wrong turn, when nothing could be further from the truth. Of course he knows this is a satirical site, and rest assured he's come to the right place! Is that not obvious from his extremely amusing comments? I swear no one has made me laugh so hard in quite a long while.

Yes, I knew that he knew, but he made it a point to appear ignorant of that fact so I decided to poke some fun at him by pointing it out. Yes, I know the "30 years of misery" spiel is crypto-prog-speak for "It's all Reagan's fault" but I wanted to find out if he was just an earnest concerned fellow who watches too much CNN or an Obamabot working his way up to something. Give me credit for a little intelligence and subtlety; unlike a person who shall remain nameless, I actually have had jobs that didn't involve community organizing.

Our dear comrades at the "Buck Fush Factory"
will find plenty of work in the ever expanding
"Puck Falin" progressive apparrel market.

Look for the union label.

TheSystemIsBroken wrote:Considering the high level of intelligence around here...

Image This is a misnomer. Intelligence is not needed in the Party, only blind, persistent obedience. That and the unflappable will to Hope for Change.

Opiate of the People wrote:Let's get real here... this is a satirical website.

It is?

Ah, nuts.

Terry_Jim wrote:Our dear comrades at the "Buck Fush Factory"
will find plenty of work in the ever expanding
"Puck Falin" progressive apparrel market.

Look for the union label.

I saw some teabaggers wearing "Luck Fiberals" tee shirts. What are Fiberals? And are they lucky?

Luck Fiberals.
He is the guy who does the voice of the leprechaun in the cereal commercials.

Is HE a tea bagger???

No wonder that capitalist running dog won't fairly re-distribute his Lucky Charms without the heroic help of eager children.

Great Job, Kid-rades !! Now that he is cuffed, redistribute his Pot-O-Gold, too!!

Terry_Jim wrote:Luck Fiberals.
He is the guy who does the voice of the leprechaun in the cereal commercials.
Is HE a tea bagger???
Mr. Fiberals might be somewhat dyslexic, but he's no bee tagger.

Kommrades, glorious workers at the Hate Bush Garment Center should be granted increased beet & vodka alotments to keep them going until anti Palin and Capitalist propaganda master Beck can be properly demonized and targeted by Obama's prole supporters!
Has no one there read Kommrade Alinsky's works!
Systemisbroken's anti central commitee ideas sound like possible couter revolutionary attacks on progressive agenda of our glorious Leader! Even peasants in People's Republic of China are giving Obama his proper place alongside Mao!

SD
TheSystemIsBroken wrote: The totally unregulated market does not always act in the interest of societal stability. America's boom and bust cycle may be inevitable, but there are ways of ensuring the down periods are less destructive.

Molchat', Comrades! Sssshhhh! Silence! Do not deprive us of our 'useful idiot'! He has fully internalized our propaganda, that "booms" and "busts" are the ineluctable destructive consequence of totally unfettered free-wheeling free-market capitalism without restrictions to prevent the fatcats from screwing the little guy, and that the so-called 'free market' produces only evil and 'societally unstable' outcomes, and is not simply the sum total of the activities of free men! Speaking purely as a comrade, you are fools! You may destroy all the Propaganda Ministry's hard work!

Whatever you do, do not bring up the following:

<a href="https://mises.org/resources/3250">https ... es/3250</a>

This will absolutely destroy our hard work, and its very mention is forbidden by order of the Plenum! If you speak of this, you will be summarily hauled to Lubyanka Prison, to confess to your sabotage and wrecking before your scrupulously fair trial and summary execution! You have been warned, in the most comradely fashion possible!

"all power flows to the soviets"
-SD

Red Square,

What an honor! Thank you for allowing my humble report on the 'Hate Bush factory' closure to be enhanced by your secondary investigative reporting!
I would normally offer a more than equal comrade such as yourself an extra beet from my meager state rations but in this case would you settle for some tea?

Thank you Red Square........... You truly are what America really means a true progressive revolutionary.

Komrade Krinkov wrote: Even peasants in People's Republic of China are giving Obama his proper place alongside Mao!

Damn Damn that Bucking Fush ... now look what is happening, Tshirts are being outsourced to the PRC. Think of all the Amerikan jobs being lost.

Infidel Castrate wrote: I saw some teabaggers wearing "Luck Fiberals" tee shirts. What are Fiberals? And are they lucky?

Yeah, that's what my pal Buck O'Fama keeps saying. I wonder what he means by that? Fhat the wuck.

INGSOC wrote:
The Bush clan road the coattails of Ronald Reagan to power and yet were nothing like him. Neither are most republicans. I'm ready for a third party.

I'm with you on this. America needs a party dedicated to the values that made this country great in the first place. We need smaller gov't and more freedom. The Conservative Party, maybe? I dunno.

Liberals I know are completely and utterly unable to understand that by disagreeing with most of Obama's administration's agenda, I am not agreeing with every single thing Bush's administration did. They can't comprehend that being anti-Obama doesn't necessarily make one 100% pro-Bush. I think many people have come to see politics as a sports event, with policy-making and congressional elections as regular season and the presidential election as the Superbowl.
It ain't about what's best for the country, IT'S ABOUT MY TEAM F---IN' WINNING!!!

TBy TheSystemIsBroken
11/15/2009, 9:00 am
Considering the high level of intelligence around here, it's odd that you want people to credibly accept that the current economic downturn is the result of an 11 month Presidency and not, say, 30 years of declines in American median income, 30 years of expanding individual deb. 30 years of boom and bust cycles? Nope. It's Obama.

What?! The running dog Capitalists are STILL blaming The Great Leader after all this time!!

Ruh-Roh.

There's a Gulag in Eastern Siberia waiting for you.

KomradeMarine wrote:

Ruh-Roh.

There's a Gulag in Eastern Siberia waiting for you.

With a lovely supply of beets and shovels, too.

[prog off] I don't think anyone here truly believes that Obama *started* our current financial woes. I think Congress had a LOT to do with it, including some lazy, complacent Republicans. However, Mr. O - and Congress still - ain't helping things much.

Notice how the title of this very thread uses the word "Still". Coincidence? I think not.

Yes, some lazy, complacent Repubs.......RINO hunting could become a serious hobby for me........Between the extinction (next few election cycles) of the RINO, and the depopulation (Next few election cycles) of Dems in Red States....I think the future is rocky and full of HOPE and CHANGE 2......

"it's odd that you want people to credibly accept that the current economic downturn is the result of an 11 month Presidency and not, say, 30 years of declines in American median income, 30 years of expanding individual deb. 30 years of boom and bust cycles?"

Comrades, It's not odd that American Socialists (Marxists) won't take possession of the inevitable economic stagnations that occur under Socialist government, including the declines in median income and individual debt. Coercive government confiscation of property from the laboring middle class (leading them to debt) followed by self-serving feathering of their own Marxist nest, then followed by Socialist "redistribution" of the remainder to the non-productive, non-disabled proletariat class is the road to serfdom for both the middle class and the proletariat class; but not of course for the ruling Marxist class.

Socialist (Marxist) economics always lead to economic stagnation and debt because human creativity is suppressed both in the laboring middle class, who eventually become demoralized and exhausted, and in the non-productive proletariat class, who will not labor because there is no need to labor. Marxists then, as our guest now demonstrates, point an accusing finger at free enterprise. This would be like a fox, with his mouth full of eggs, pointing his paw at the hen; blaming her for an economic downturn in egg inventories.

BTW, the creative economic boom results from free enterprise; the economic bust mostly comes from Socialism.

Don't just take it from me; listen to the insider who made this his life's work.

“It had long been realized that the only secure basis for oligarchy is collectivism. Wealth and privilege are most easily defended when they are possessed jointly. The so-called "abolition of private property"... meant in effect the concentration of property in far fewer hands than before... In the years following the Revolution it (The Socialist Inner Party) was able to step into this commanding position almost un-opposed because the whole process was represented as an act of collectivization… It had always been assumed that if the Capitalist Class were expropriated Socialism must follow; and unquestionably the Capitalists had been expropriated. Factories, mines, land, houses, transport, everything had been taken away from them; and since these things were no longer private property it followed that they must be public property. Ingsoc (Socialist Principles of Oceania), which grew out of the earlier Socialist movement and inherited its phraseology, has in fact carried out the main item in the Socialist program with the result; foreseen and intended beforehand, that economic inequality has been made permanent… Ignorance is Strength.” George Orwell, 1984

"Whatever Obama is..he's done nothing even remotely close to being communist."

Comrades, Communism is simply the full expression of Socialism; it is the collectivization of property concentrated in the State (a group of individuals). Communists always tell us the same lies; that property-owning individuals are "greedy" for their property earned by labor, when in truth Communist government is greedy for property in which they invested no labor; property earmarked first for themselves with the scraps tossed out for a non-laboring proletariat class - in return for votes. Obama is a Marxist (same as Communist); and he is surrounded by like-minded Marxists in the Democratic Party (with a few RINOs in tow). Thomas Jefferson would be impressed by this clever new tyranny; he must have thought he'd seen it all.

"America's boom and bust cycle may be inevitable, but there are ways of ensuring the down periods are less destructive."

Socialism is a way of ensuring that the down periods are more destructive and permanent because, as mentioned earlier, Socialism suppresses human creativity and labor.

AbecedariusRex: "Intelligence is not needed in the Party, only blind, persistent obedience. That and the unflappable will to Hope for Change."

Very true, Comrade. The Inner Party Priests of Power (Marxists,Socialists,Communists,Statists,Tyrants,etc.), in their infinite compassion have provided the necessary human stupidity through the Department of Education (Newspeak for Ministry of Ignorance and Stupidity). The marketing and entertainment industry has thrown in their support as well. The arch Thought Criminal, Orwell, has made all of this perfectly clear.

“The worldview of the Party imposed its self most successfully on people incapable of understanding it. They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening. By lack of understanding they remained sane. They simply swallowed everything, and what they swallowed did them no harm because it left no residue behind; just as a grain of corn will pass undigested through the body of a bird...What opinions the masses hold or do not hold is looked on as a matter of indifference. They can be granted intellectual liberty because they have no intellect.” George Orwell, 1984

Let Stupidity, Ignorance and Social Justice roll down from the Inner Party like a mighty river.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Castrate, we should remember that Mr. Mondale won Minnesota by 3114 votes, and there are more precincts than that in Minnesota. But that was of course because the Bu$hitler and a Daley stole the election.
Comrade, you are so right on this. This just shows we that we must aggressively adopt a 4 point Plan for Proper Elections.

1) Shoot Abolish the Electoral College. Where do these states get off controlling the will of the Proletariat?

2) End Life Status Discrimination for voters and voter registration. Why do we continue to hold onto the antiquated Capitalist dogma that the dead have no right to vote, to register to vote or change their voting address after death?

3) Ban the secret ballot. How can our poll watchers properly inform voters of their mistaken votes if the ballots are secret? Keeping the secret ballot is merely an invitation to continuing the institutionalized ignorance of the American system; as Comrade Stern of SEIU puts it, the 225 year mistake. No, we need witnesses, to make sure that people's votes count, and that the voters do not make a unfortunate mistake.

4) Select impartial vote counters. We cannot use paid vote counters - they are only counting the votes for personal profit, which PROVES they have bought into the abusive capitalist system. Instead use compensated volunteers from great organizations like ACORN and SEIU.

We must do these things. For the children of the Proletariat!

AbecedariusRex: "Intelligence is not needed in the Party, only blind, persistent obedience. That and the unflappable will to Hope for Change."

Comrade, those of us with some residual intelligence are caught between a rock and a hard place. Not having the blessing of State-sponsored ignorance and stupidity from our youth, we must find another way to acknowledge the infallibility of arbitrary Inner Party dictates and laws, otherwise known in Party Newspeak as “Living Constitution.” Do not fear, Comrade; our Inner Party Priests of Power have not neglected our plight – they are compassionate beyond comprehension or description. Our Great Leaders have provided us with two options: The insanity of Party Doublethink or the protective stupidity of Party Crimestop. You are actually free to use either one, or both in combination. Thank the Holy Party for their infallibility and compassion directed toward the less equal classes of equality. The arch Thought Criminal, Orwell, has made all of this perfectly clear.

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them...with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth… Those who have the best knowledge of what is happening are also those who are furthest from seeing the world as it is; in general the greater the understanding the greater the delusion; the more intelligent the less sane… If human equality is to be forever averted; if the "high," as we have called them, are to keep their places permanently; then the prevailing mental condition must be controlled insanity." George Orwell, 1984

“Crimestop…includes the power of not grasping analogies; of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsop (Socialist Program of the Inner Party); and of being bored or rebelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop in short means protective stupidity.” George Orwell, 1984

Let Party insanity (Doublethink), engineered Stupidity and Ignorance (Crimestop), and Social Justice (Injustice) roll down from the Inner Party like a mighty river.

Comrades,
I forgot to mention; our Founding Fathers provided us with a third option which comes from outside the Inner Party, and which supersedes it.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson

- https://www.ushistory.org/declaration/d ... /index.htm

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.” Abraham Lincoln

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln

Kulak, ixnay on the Incolnlay. People might find out he was a an Epublicanray, and a Third Party member to boot.

We're supposed to be encouraging that sound old dichotomy that Right=Bad Left=Good.

Thank you Pasternak, and praise the Holy "One," Holy Inner Party and the Holy State; you are my comrade in crimestop. I almost stumbled into another thought crime in regards to Incolnlay, Ightray and Eftlay.

Here's a subversive thought crime video which lays it all out in plain language - no Newspeak, Doublethink or Crimestop here, so keep it close to your vest - you don't want room 101 do you?

<a href=">.

TheSystemIsBroken wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:

30 yrs. hmmm ...

hai, thesystemisbrokesan causes suspicion.

the insightfulness into the economic problems of the uncontrolled market leads me to believe this 'individual' may be making a power play for position in the party™. of course the market does not act in the interest of itself. it is an evil being and must be controlled, this market beast. the market always takes advantage of innocent citizens and robs them of their property. this is common knowledge, and that is why i have wielded the katana of equality with such force, to keep profits at bay and the citizens in a world of equalness.

this systemisbrokensan knows that the party™ is in a slight turmoil and that the chosen 'O' one has recently bowed down before me and acknowledged me as the rightful ruler for the future of the party™.

hai, i will take under advisement with several committees on proper party behaviour the actions of this 'individual' and should have a course of action decided on sometime after thanksgiving.

but for the moment, the thoughts on socialistic thoughts will be taken at face value.
keep your shovel warm systemisbrokensan, you will not be able to fool the 'intelectuals' here and the re-education center is not far away.

domoarigatougozaimasu,
emperor kakubakuhatsu

Kulak! What is that gibberish that you're spouting? My eyes! My eyes! Whenever anyone waves a bit of that tattered old document, the U. S. Constitution, at me, my heart flutters and I have a distinctive ventricle arrhythmia. And my head hurts.

Spouting the most evil document on earth, the U.S. Constitution, is a ThoughtCrime of the first order. More people have been kept from the blessings of socialism and communism by that document than any other, and therefore it's worse than the <i>Necronomicon</i>.

Just why are you trying to undermine the purposes of the Collective? Has it not done everything for you to the point that you don't even have to think?

I know that I never think. It hurts my head. Whenever I start to have transgressive thoughts I ask Bruno to do a Barbra medley. That sure as hell takes my mind off thinking.

It's the pain, I think.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Kulak! What is that gibberish that you're spouting? My eyes! My eyes! Whenever anyone waves a bit of that tattered old document, the U. S. Constitution, at me, my heart flutters and I have a distinctive ventricle arrhythmia. And my head hurts.

Spouting the most evil document on earth, the U.S. Constitution, is a ThoughtCrime of the first order. More people have been kept from the blessings of socialism and communism by that document than any other, and therefore it's worse than the <i>Necronomicon</i>.

Just why are you trying to undermine the purposes of the Collective? Has it not done everything for you to the point that you don't even have to think?

I know that I never think. It hurts my head. Whenever I start to have transgressive thoughts I ask Bruno to do a Barbra medley. That sure as hell takes my mind off thinking.

It's the pain, I think.

Comrade Commissar, let not your head be troubled anymore.

Be assured that the US Constitution which had been in obsolescence for some time and has been almost entirely deprecated, is now discontinued and in the clearance bin as obsolete.

Perhaps I should pick up a few of these. I have in-laws who constantly complain about the toilet paper queues.

Commissar Theocritus,
I just don't know what got into me; State-forbid, a brief flash of sanity and intelligence perhaps. The scales have now re-appeared before my eyes; thank the Inner Party and the Holy State. I'm returning to the fold of Manifesto-clinging Newspeaking/Doublethinking insanity; back in the land of Oceanic Federal gun-clingers and Crimestopping stupidity.

Thank you Commissar for re-directing me away from the sacredness of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. I'm in your debt and at your mercy.

Dr. Nyet, this is most gratifying to see the Constitution in a clearance sale. But if you can, pick up some for me. I have a birdcage. I am, after all, a Made Progressive.

Kulak, as you rise in the Party, you will find that as long as you adhere to the tenets of totalitarianism, you need have no worries. You will never be required to make any decision other than, "What Would Lenin Do?" You need to make no judgments, and you need not risk anything.

All you need do is act according to the established totalitarian tenets, and you will have the perfect freedom that you, and I so crave.

You will have no worries about personal responsibility. You will have no worries about life. You will have no worries except whether or not you followed doctrine right.

And away with all that pesky, "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." For we all know that we obtain happiness when we have purged ourselves of our individual desires and responsibilities and become one with the herd.

Commissar Theocritus,
Yes, and the arch thought criminal, Orwell, has laid this out in plain language - not in Party Newspeak. The fate of the individual and his/her God-given rights to life, liberty and private property - pursuit of happiness has been decided by the Inner Party Priests of Power. Don't let this get out to the masses.

"We are not content with negative obedience... We do not destroy the heretic...we convert him; we capture his inner mind... We shall crush you down to the point from which there is no coming back... Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling; everything will be dead inside you... You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty and then we shall fill you with ourselves." George Orwell, 1984

"The individual is only a cell...power is collective. The individual has power only in so far that he ceases to be an individual... If he can make complete utter submission; if he can escape from his identity; if he can merge himself in the Party so that he is the Party, then he is all powerful and immortal... Can you not understand that the death of the individual is not death; the Party is immortal... You're imagining that there is something called "human nature" which will be outraged by what we do, and will turn against us; but we create human nature." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship... The object of power is power... We are the Priests of Power." George Orwell, 1984

Notice how the Socialist Principles of Ingsoc correspond so well with the principles of our original Dear Leader.

“Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand.” Karl Marx

“You must, therefore, confess that by "individual" you mean no other person than the bourgeois, than the middle-class owner of property. This person must, indeed, be swept out of the way, and made impossible.” Karl Marx

- https://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/marx/clas ... festo.html

Kulak, this is why I'm all for identity politics. We tell women, gays, blacks, &c. that they are powerless as individuals and must submit to someone--NOW, HRC, Jesse Jackson, who will save them. Then they surrender that power. The leaders of the identity groups get power of course over the members, and they are more alike in their wants than their various members. They cut deals with each other, and throw the members to the wolves as needed by. Sort of like four global nations warring.

But most of all, people must be told that they've victims. This is the first step toward voluntary slavery.

Commissar Theocritus,
Once individuals are extinguished and are replaced by manageable groups or classes; our Inner Party Priests of Power can then pit one class against the other, always taking sides with the "victim" class; i.e.: the designated proletariat class or classes. This is known as "Marxist Class Struggle," a process which is now openly occurring for the first time in the United States of America.

The goal of our Inner Party during Marxist Class Struggle is demoralization and exhaustion of the productive middle class with their vanguard of entrepreneurs. This naturally occurs during the process of "Social Justice" where their hard earned property is first siphoned off to the non-productive Party Priests of Power, with the scraps then tossed off to the aggrieved non-productive proletariat classes - in return for votes.

What the proletariat classes don't realize, blinded by their greed for middle class property; is that once the middle class is extinguished, the economic prop will be knocked out from under them as well. All will become proletarians; homogenized in equal serfdom, and loomed over by the not-to-be-equalized Inner Party equalizers - the Priests of Power.

Marxist Class Struggle is the necessary but temporary collectivization phase on our path to Power. The key is middle class individual property rights (pursuit of happiness); once their property is in the hands of the Inner Party, the individual's rights to liberty and life are ours as well. The goal of the Inner Party is to destroy the American Declaration of Independence in reverse order: first property, then liberty, and then if necessary ... well, I suppose you know the rest. BTY, don't share this subversive information outside the Inner Party; this would become dynamite in the hands of the middle class (proto-proletarians), and might lead to great confusion or hostility among our current proletariat classes.

“The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property... In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend.” Karl Marx

“The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie (middle class), to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state… Of course, in the beginning, this cannot be effected except by means of despotic inroads on the rights of property.” Karl Marx

- http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3022
<br>- http://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/marx/class ... festo.html

Kulak - you are new to the site, so you may be forgiven for not knowing this, but there's no need to link to an outside source down under when we have our own Communist Manifesto right here, in the People's Tools section.

- https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3022

On a different note, your links will become automatically clickable if you precede them with text, or just a simple dash and space (see above)

Thank you Red; all these years I've been doing it the hard way, with HTML. But then I do get to name the link.

Kulak, I have noticed that the Democratic party is now as you say quite Marxist. The upper class and the lower classes are allied against the middle class. And the lower class will never know what hit them.

Commissar Theocritus,
It feels sometimes as though I'm witnessing a slow motion train wreck; but I'm on the train, along with my family; unable to convince others that a happy ending is not in the cards; wishing to be a paranoid fool, wanting not to see what is really there; but realizing I'm mostly surrounded by blind fools who can't see what is really there. I find myself hoping to wake from this nightmare of change; wanting to be removed from some distant planet of the apes, and back to my previous world of intelligent sanity. If only I could become a blind fool; If only I had the blessings of ignorance and stupidity; then I could feel sane, at least for a while, like a stupid ostrich with his head buried in sand as the lion approaches.

Intelligence is a burden because if one rejects Doublethink intelligent insanity, one is left with the naked truth which leads a man to become an enemy of truth or its defender; to cowardice or courage; to submission or rebellion; to join the Marxist State or become an enemy of the State; to become evil or remain good.

My father, God rest his courageous soul, struggled for life and liberty during World War II in one of its most brutal battles. He chose to face death directly and bear the necessary burden, surviving the chaos by dumb luck or Divine grace. My father's courage, and that of our founding fathers calls out to me; my soul is locked and loaded.

Kulak, please believe me that there is no Clinton in me when I say that I do feel your pain. I really and truly do. I keep thinking of the Rand phrase: "gored and empty skulls." Something like that.

There is supposed to be a good deal of ruin in a nation, and so there is, but what to do when everyone adopts a <i>fin de siècle</i> attitude? We are supposed to be in hard times now, but really, we aren't, in comparison with 99.99% of humanity in the history of the world. And the tocsin of the governing class, which includes the plutocrats, is, "Don't worry. Be happy. We'll take care of you." And there is no reason to elaborate on that.

But still there is one very interesting thing. Charles Krauthammer is by far the most intelligent person on television. Here's his article on <a href="https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/c ... lumns">the realignment myth of 2008</a>.

The whole article is worth reading--I've done so twice. But here are two cogent paragraphs
Exactly a year later comes the empirical validation of that skepticism. Virginia -- presumed harbinger of the new realignment, having gone Democratic in '08 for the first time in 44 years -- went red again. With a vengeance. Barack Obama had carried it by six points. The Republican gubernatorial candidate won by 17 -- a 23-point swing. New Jersey went from plus-15 Democratic in 2008 to minus-four in 2009. A 19-point swing.

What happened? The vaunted Obama realignment vanished. In 2009 in Virginia, the black vote was down by 20 percent; the under-30 vote by 50 percent. And as for independents, the ultimate prize of any realignment, they bolted. In both Virginia and New Jersey they'd gone narrowly for Obama in '08. This year they went Republican by a staggering 33 points in Virginia and by an equally shocking 30 points in New Jersey.

Also is you look at Rasmussen since 7/1/2009 Barry O's has been negative in strongly disapprove v strongly approve. Also for the first time in a very long time the generic ballot favors Republicans.

The tea partiers are having some effect. No matter that the lapdog, and hence legacy, media are ignoring them. This can only hasten the welcome demise of the Courics and Gibsons and Williamses.

I am not entirely sanguine of course but one of the first things that I learned during moments of extreme pain, either physical or emotional or mental, was to acknowledge it, and surrender to it.

Then any surcease will a wonderful relief.

The just <i>may</i> be some on the horizon.

And our Many Titted Empress is looking bad.

Obama isn't socialist enough. There, I said it. Virginia could have been won if Obama would have sent in the ATF to prevent the Teabaggers(TM) from disrupting the electoral process.

There were numerous accounts across the Commonwealth that unwashed masses of middle-aged white males and their brain dead baby-birthing kitchen slave women folk -- or "Teabaggers", as they're collectively known by State News -- were seen standing in line and therefore scaring away minorities and young people from voting.

Removing the Teabaggers from collective sight -- along with anything and everything Palin -- will ensure future electoral success. I would stake your rations cards on it, comrades!

Chairman, I'm so glad you brought up Sarah Palin--well, actually I'm not because just the very thought of her makes me want to scream and break things--on the other hand, yeah, I'm glad, because it gives me an excuse to scream and break things. Anyway, my point is that perhaps the "I Hate Bush T-Shirt and Vendor Wear" factory could resurrect themselves by making "I Hate Palin" items instead.

Think about it, there's a vast market for this. Everyone hates her. Everyone I know hates her. Everyone who's cool hates her. The few people who do like her (not that I know of any) can't even explain why they like her, which should tell you just how desperately pathetic they are. They're just a bunch handful of slobbering, slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging troglodytes* who are being hypnotized by the lights reflecting off her glasses.

On the other hand, I don't know why the government can't give the factory a bailout. Seems to me it should be too big and too important to fail.

*I looked this up in the dictionary (Merriam-Webster's Collegiate, Tenth Edition) to double-check the spelling, and found this under Definition 2: "a person resembling a troglodyte (as in reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes)"

Fraulein Obamski
How can anyone of stature blame Bush. . . we all know it was Cheney, was the puppet master! "Impeach Cheney Now!" (btw, I do have t-shirt for sale!)
oops, he's gone now, right? . . .

As for Palin, she is an enemy of the state! I have yet to find a Marxist comment in any of her her railings. How stupid is that!!

The government should first pay off the debt of <i>The New York Times</i> and <i>The Los Angeles Times</i>. And pump money into the <i>Washington Post</i>. This is so that WaPo can fire Krauthammer, who makes more sense than anyone else writing is a dangerous troglodyte. And worse, he's fallen from grace! He wrote speeches for Michael Dukaka, and now look at what he's doing!

The government should make the corporation income tax even more progressive. Especially on media organizations. The WSJ makes money. The NYT does not. Is that fair? Faux Noise makes money. CNN is gasping. Is that fair?

No. There should be a pool of all of the profits made by all media organizations, and the government gets 70% for administering this pool. Then divide up the money by the number of progressive viewers/readers.

32% of Faux Noise's viewers are Progressives. 52% of CNN's are. Which means that obviously CNN deserves more money.

It's only fair.

Oh, there will be other winners too--the bureaucratic class. If most of America is on the dole then the bureaucrats win, and win, and win. They get to determine who gets what, and they will always increase their staff, because they do not have a realistic bottom line. If my business takes a nose dive, I have to lay off people. Does the government? No. I have customers that I can't piss off. Can you fire the government? No.