Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL): Alligator Barbie?

We've all heard the media call female Rupublicans Palin and Bachmann as Caribou Barbie and Tea Party Barbie. Now that a new powerful Democrat female, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, (D-FL) became Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, can we expect the media to start calling her Alligator Barbie?

Chicago Sun-Times wrote:Washington, D.C. - Following the Republican debate in New Hampshire tonight, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz released the following statement:
[...]
"The fact is, when it comes to economic leadership, the Republicans have nothing to brag about. This isn't what the American people want. They want to see progress that works for them. Tonight we were reminded that Republican candidates have nothing to offer but the failed policies the American people have already rejected."
Extra rations of beets and vodka go to our General Secretary who came up with this idea.

I think in this case Crocodile Debbie would be more korrekt, kollektively speaking (Crocodile Dundee was taken). I know that many thought criminals out there believe that there are no crocodiles to be found upon our great continent, but this is inkorrekt if it needs to be.

https://observinghermann.wordpress.com/

Mmmm, Little Debbie. You can see the crazy in her eyes. She's Progressive!

Komrade Debbie...spreading the truth as she is informed of it.

Wasserman can help Cubans by giving suggestions about the 500,000 government workers laid off.
QE #3 anyone?
Is the Daily Finance one of Soros' outlets?

That stupid Yenta Mouth said wrote: "The fact is, when it comes to economic leadership, the Republicans have nothing to brag about. This isn't what the American people want. They want to see progress that works for them. Tonight we were reminded that Republican candidates have nothing to offer but the failed policies the American people have already rejected."

Comrade Debbie Yenta really knows how to get into the insightful details! Obama is pleased, I'm sure!

Wide Load Barbie if we're looking at her bottom, No Load Barbie at the top.

Komodo dragon Barbie is more fitting the picture.

I'm sorry to report:

The Thought Police Czar on Facebook have no sense of humor. Your message to the masses has been blocked. Transmission failed:

"This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us knowif you think this is an error."

Super commissar,

Great graphics and presentation deserving the highest accolades.

Is "Horseface" Barbie taken? How about "Double-Bagger" Barbie. Egad! That Wasserman-Schultz is one ugly dude!

Is "Horseface" Barbie taken? How about "Double-Bagger" Barbie. Egad! That Wasserman-Schultz is one ugly dude!

Comrade Che's Gay,

Wasserman-Schultz is not a dude. Hence, I DENOUNCE YOU for committing such a heinous Thoughtcrime™!

Can you say "Show Trial™", comrade?