Embarrassing Faux Pas at the Bush White House

Fashion Faux Pas: Tree women turned up at the White House Christmas party in the exact same $8,500 red “Oscar de la Renta” dress

Media Faux Pas: All the journalists and pundits always turned up with the exact same liberal opinions purchased at DNC Headquarters

Undoubtedly, had her ladyship Hillary been at this function instead of the people's enemy's wife she would have looked dazzling in red.

Stupid RepugliKKKan trophy wives. You can avoid an embarrassing fashion faux pas by always wearing a Mao suit. Both the green and the blue are appropriate for all occasions from May Day to Kwanza.

And remember to accessorize that Mao suit with moonbat opinions available from the DNC. They are always in style. If not, they'll change them for you.

Faux pas, I think not! This was a deliberate act by the first lady to forward the People's revolution. You can tell this because it is a red dress.
We should be congratulating her for her bold choice in holiday fashion.
Long live communism!

Undoubtedly, had her ladyship Hillary been at this function instead of the people's enemy's wife she would have looked dazzling in red.

Sorry Abby, may I call you Abby? Teal Blue is my color unless I'm "Pretty in Pink". This has been discussed before. Go to the Relics of the Sexual Revolution Museum and then Madam Toussad's House of Wax. I refuse to wear red until I sit on the Throne. MY Throne. Mine, mine mine mine mine mine mine. Then we'll all wear red!

Hillary

I think Hillary is quite sexy. But then again, it may be the quarter gallon of vodka talking.....

Kommissar Vodkov wrote:I think Hillary is quite sexy. But then again, it may be the quarter gallon of vodka talking.....

THOUGHTCRIME!!!!!!

Implying that Glorious Uber Comrade HRC can only be seen as sexy when one is drunker than a high schooler on prom night!! Grab your shovel comrade, there is much work to be done at Arlington......

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Not only that, but he drank an entire quarter gallon of People's Vodka! That Vodka was for the people, not your selfish drunken self. Queen Hillary would have you dress up in a giant red dildo suit and dance for her if she didn't have more important matters to deal with.

Premier Betty,

Is the giant red dildo suit anything similar to the giant brown dildo suit Comrade Arafat used to wear?

Direktor Irina -

May I inquire what Direktorate are you the Direktor of?

May I inquire what Direktorate are you the Direktor of?
Direktor of Hot Polish Babes! Woof!

I think she's spent too much time in the snow because she's as white as a computer geek. But that can be solved after a night with a toaster oven, and yes, the red dildo suit is somewhat similar to the one Comrade Arafat used to wear when making Allah approved love to his guards. Only this dildo suit goes in places where his did not.

Comrade Che Cure Booty wrote:Stupid RepugliKKKan trophy wives. You can avoid an embarrassing fashion faux pas by always wearing a Mao suit. Both the green and the blue are appropriate for all occasions from May Day to Kwanza.

And remember to accessorize that Mao suit with moonbat opinions available from the DNC. They are always in style. If not, they'll change them for you.
I vant trophy wife.I was pomised tropfie wife By my own brother SMERSH. fuck you commie he will put me in jail .I vant fucking Trfie wife. SMERSH lil brother.

I DO NOT HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER.
SMERSH . HEAD of KGB.

BUT I HAVE 100 TROPHY GIRL FRIEND. HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SMERSH and YOU ARE NOT.
SMERSH, HEAD of KGB. SEC.9

Direktor Irina wrote:Premier Betty,

Is the giant red dildo suit anything similar to the giant brown dildo suit Comrade Arafat used to wear?
YOU WOMAN. YOU NEED TO SIGN UP FOR RE-PROGRAMMING. WITH ME .
SMERSH.HEAD of KGB.sec.9

Comrade Red Square;

I am a Direktor of many things, but mostly of moonbat students at my university whom do not hold proper Party beliefs; I steer them in the right Direction. I constantly have to correct their poppycock ideas gleaned from revisionist-history pedagogues and what-not.

who's this smersh monkey? Hey, yeah pal, we can sign up together for "re-prgramming".I'll bring my two girlfriends with me-- Katie Smith & Pamela Wesson.

who's this smersh monkey?

We don't use that term around here Irina, we prefer "Macaca".
Smersh is our #1 interrogator. He's been on a sabbatical for a while, but our hearts have made a great leap forward with joy (or the Joy Brigade) now that he's back. It's all in code, so if you haven't been handed your KGB Code Manual, 2004 CFK Edition, his posts might not make sense to you.
P.S. Could you bring Susie Winchester too? I hear she goes over and under.

Direktor Irina wrote:who's this smersh monkey? Hey, yeah pal, we can sign up together for "re-prgramming".I'll bring my two girlfriends with me-- Katie Smith & Pamela Wesson.
I keep my howitzer handy and loaded all the time babuska.
SMERSH HEAD of KGB.sec9

Thank you for the update Laika.

Ok then I' guess I'm sorry Comrade Mac-- er, I mean, smersh. I'll try to get a hold of that Code Manual.

Direktor Irina wrote:I'll try to get a hold of that Code Manual.
Our KGB Code Manual (2004 CFK Edition)

https://communistsforkerry.com/

Comrades, do not make fun of Mao suits! Once Commissar Theocritus saw a commercial with Bill Gates, who made the mistake of not giving enough to the Demothieves and having Clinton's Justice ream him out for it, on stage with other Macroshaft Minions doing their geek dance about some new techology probably lifted from Apple.

They were all wearing Mao suits. Not only Mao suits but crimson ones too. Harvard Crimson. Went well with those geeky glasses.

And it is a rumor that Vista will have a special OS version for operating Hillary's dildo. There is another rumor, totally unverified, even more so than the first unverified rumor, that it was designed by a Republican mole to crash constantly and either keep her all a-quiver or at the dentist's.

But as soon as it is released, all the seismometers will have to be turned off less they overload. Once her stippled ass gets into harmonic motion, it's enough to bring down Mount Kerrymore.

Hillary, your picture looks like Quentin Crisp. Are you sure there's not a sniggering little fag inside you?

No, actually; he was much more honest. He told us what he was up to.

Notice that I did not use the word b*x.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Hillary, your picture looks like Quentin Crisp. Are you sure there's not a sniggering little fag inside you?

No, actually; he was much more honest. He told us what he was up to.

Notice that I did not use the word b*x.

THOUGHTCRIME!!!!!!

Stating that anyone is more anything that Glorious Uber Comrade HRC!!! No one is more manly, womynly, animally, sexualy, appliancey, oatmeally, honest, dishonest, smarter, dumber, fatter, skinnier, balder, etc. etc. than Glorious Uber Comrade HRC. As punishment you must write a haiku proclaiming all the glory that is Glorious Uber Comrade HRC to be posted here and judged by the Party Elite.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My god! I just realized that HRC could also stand for Human Rights Campaign! I'm going to get fixed.

And anyway, a haiku doesn't have enough syllables for me to even begin clearing my throat to give vent to my opinions about the esteemed lard-assed, shrieking, howling, vicious and mean delight of every proctological pathologist everywhere.