Hillary Insures Her Piano Legs for $10 Million

State Work Record Commissar? How can I have one when I don't work?

Comrad Bubalasky wrote:PETA? People Eating Tasty Animals, I love hot nude commie babes eating meat and drinking Vodka! Bring on the Pics!

Comrade Bubalasky, since I'm already digging my hole very deep...

Off to gulag now.

I will hold off further disciplinary action... for the moment. For you see, I was not in opposition to healthy demonstrations against the Imperialist west, it was the repeated display of shall we say, uncontstrained free speech. Now this free speech is refreshing... but again, I must warn you from repeating said display, for that would be a waste of perfectly good party pixels.

So, what is their message anyway? Eat more meat?

how bout grab the bull by the horns .......

or Mooo, moooo buckaroo

Comrade Red Star... as you know, we are all equals, even if some are more equal than others. Now clearly, these brave comrades are more equal than those others. Yet it is not proper to go agog like the oppressive imperialists do when confronted with free speech like this. It is the message that is what is important, and we do get the message da?

<character off>

I may not like PeTA, but I will admit that Bullfighting is a cowardly, and cheap sport. It's a dude dressed up in tight clothing dancing around like an idiot trying to dodge a bull. The dude is obviously trying to prove that he does not have a small penis by exercising his superiority over an animal that could kill him in an instant if he didn't resort to cheap tactics like covering the bulls head while he runs away like a freakin' squirrel. And all the while, they are throwing spears and shit into the poor creature who is just acting on instinct trying to get rid of that annoying guy who seems to be the cause of all the distress.

It's like strapping firecrackers to a dog's tail and lighting them, only the dog doesn't die at the end after suffering a terrible experience and being tortured to the point of exhaustion.

</character off>

LOL! You ain't never been chased by a bull out of a pasture like the Pup has... just for a simple botanical exploration back in my college days....

You ain't never been chased by a bull out of a pasture like the Pup has... just for a simple botanical exploration back in my college days....

I'm not sure if I want to hear more, but my curiosity overwhelms my already great self-preservation instinct.

The wascally psilocybin mushroom springs forth from the richness of "cow pies." The Pup, being a student of psychology, was of course most interested in er.... the therapeutic usage of said fungi. The bull on the other hand, being capitalist, tends to be rather protective of it's possessions and did not take kindly to progressive college students out to help others with the free fruits provided by nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin

The Commissar also investigated the amanita muscaria brand, though they are not nearly as numerous in the south.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

So you see, I risked life and limb in scientific pursuits.

I sensed the aberration within you, and now, not only can I relate, I can understand.

Merely a hungry Pup in the fields.

'Tis one thing to be gored because of bullshit.

But 'tis another to be bullshitted because of Gore.

Pup the Druggie wrote: The Pup, being a student of psychology, was of course most interested in er.... the therapeutic usage of said fungi.

Stoner.

Comrad Bubalasky wrote:I sensed the aberration within you, and now, not only can I relate, I can understand.

Verily... it was the Killing Fields.... of Louisiana. Oh the horror... the horror....

There are some who believe that it was the stress of those college days that led to the legend that is the Mighty Pup.

Quite so Mighty Pup
Sir Pup Esq.

Indubitably!
Sherlock Pup

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Genghis Pup

Premier Betty wrote:
Pup the Druggie wrote: The Pup, being a student of psychology, was of course most interested in er.... the therapeutic usage of said fungi.

Stoner.

No Premier, stoning was outlawed at the Council of Wassupistein in 1182 as I recall.

Good one Pinkie!!!

How about ingesting it through the form of an enema?

Why do that when it you have a homemade pizza or tea when done right?

Why go to the work to make pizza or tea when you can buy it pre-made and then just throw it in the microwave?

Not with my special mushrooms.... Home cooking... it's good for you! Do not try this at home, and only perform scientific experiments under grown up supervision.

The "special" mushrooms that make you feel all tingly and dizzy? And what age would one have to be to not need "adult supervision"?

Commissar Pupovich wrote:LOL! You ain't never been chased by a bull out of a pasture like the Pup has... just for a simple botanical exploration back in my college days....

Roger that Bull tipping is always more exciting that cow tipping ;)

Comrad Bubalasky wrote:Me so Horny!

It had to be said...... Me love u long time.....

Commissar Pupovich wrote:
Comrad Bubalasky wrote:I sensed the aberration within you, and now, not only can I relate, I can understand.

Verily... it was the Killing Fields.... of Louisiana. Oh the horror... the horror....

There are some who believe that it was the stress of those college days that led to the legend that is the Mighty Pup.

Quite so Mighty Pup
Sir Pup Esq.

Indubitably!
Sherlock Pup

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Genghis Pup

Ah yes, but you never made it to the venerable halls of Ole Miss where it is legal to grow marajuana on campus..... Fields of enlightenment as far as you can see...... [albeit surrounded by 12 ft high fences with killzones and razor wire] No official comment on how I know this.... It was a frat prank gone waaaaaay bad.

LoneRedStar wrote:Ah yes, but you never made it to the venerable halls of Ole Miss where it is legal to grow marajuana on campus.....

Ole Miss? Ole Miss? You dare to bring up that abomination to Commissar Pupovich? We only know one way to address that "institution," the the only address this Pup has known since he was but a wee pup.... "Go to Hell Ole Miss!"

Geaux Tigers!

Ole Miss? Ole Miss? You dare to bring up that abomination to Commissar Pupovich? We only know one way to address that "institution," the the only address this Pup has known since he was but a wee pup.... "Go to Hell Ole Miss!"

Geaux Tigers![/quote]

Oh that must be LS.....who?

LS Who's Your Daddy is Who! But let's see, as I recall, you are one of those less equal Aggie fans? Oh, how well I remember seeing my Tigers whoop Aggie butt year after year... as they stood the whole game watching their boys get embarrassed.

Ah, incorrectomundo Oh great pup your years fail you . Although Most in this area are Aggies, proudly im not, I'm a product of Ole miss and UT Austin with a little of U of arizona thrown in there...... thanks to the military

Commissar Pupovich wrote:But let's see, as I recall, you are one of those less equal Aggie fans?

HEY!

The Lone Red Star that should be kicked out of the state wrote:Although Most in this area are Aggies, proudly im not,

HEY!

The Lone Red Star that should be kicked out of the state wrote: and UT Austin

EVIL! EVIL!!! MORE EVIL THAN BUSH!!! There is only one way to settle this <cocks gun>

YAY! He's going to light a birthday cake with his gun! Wait a minute... why are you pointing that at me? I'm not a cake!

*BANG!*

Watch it, you almost hit me!

*BANG!* *BANG*

Stop it! I didn't do anything!!!!

RedtheProgressiveFox wrote:
Commissar Pupovich wrote:But let's see, as I recall, you are one of those less equal Aggie fans?

HEY!

The Lone Red Star that should be kicked out of the state wrote:Although Most in this area are Aggies, proudly im not,

HEY!

The Lone Red Star that should be kicked out of the state wrote: and UT Austin

EVIL! EVIL!!! MORE EVIL THAN BUSH!!! There is only one way to settle this <cocks gun>

Well if you are an Aggie Im not sure you could figure out where the business end of that gun is..... Don't hurt yourself comrade!

Premier Betty wrote:YAY! He's going to light a birthday cake with his gun! Wait a minute... why are you pointing that at me? I'm not a cake!

*BANG!*

Watch it, you almost hit me!

*BANG!* *BANG*

Stop it! I didn't do anything!!!!

Well! Stop Jummpin' in the line of Fire!

Evil UT Kapitalist Whore wrote:Well if you are an Aggie Im not sure you could figure out where the business end of that gun is..... Don't hurt yourself comrade!

Not an Aggie just yet. I am going to go to A&M next fall to finish up my college indoctrination.

And do not think of trying to change my ways! It was from the beginning, when I saw the first football game with A&M, I knew I wanted to be on that side. After I researched Universities, A&M, everything about it just seemed perfect for me.

BTW, "comrade", did I fail to mention that A&M does contracts for NASA?

Two Aggies shooting at a Longhorn

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZvxUGceNSWs&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oops! Dang it! I told you James! Use 35.04621% sucrose and 64.95379% potassium nitrate! His calling is really space plasma physics, but dang it, he keeps talking about how he wants to build a space station. Stubborn he is.

RedtheProgressiveFox wrote: he keeps talking about how he wants to build a space station. Stubborn he is.

Young Tarkin ws the same way.

Oh, those fungi open up whole new vistas on reality.... more than just a little tingle. Shoot, one can only wonder how many others here have not seen such new vistas in their formative years. Think of it as a video game with no keyboard, mouse, or joy stick... though lots of joy... But the Pup is not endorsing this for others.... only professional college students in the 60's and 70's. This area has been researched enough.

The Reformed Hippie Pupovich wrote:Oh, those fungi open up whole new vistas on reality.... more than just a little tingle. Shoot, one can only wonder how many others here have not seen such new vistas in their formative years...

Amanita muscaria
Oh, Pup, my 'formative' years were rife with illicit hallucinogens, among many other untoward chemicals. You are right; it does put a new perspective on everyday life. But I think that if I tried that now, I would never recover.

I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone doing things the way I did them, though. I was lucky to escape my 'formative' years with my life. (We used to have "M&M" parties, where we would pour all the different prescription pills into a big bowl and then proceed to eat them like candies - never knowing what kinds of things you were mixing. *shudder*)

Peace Out, Man...
-Mikhail

AK.....Amanita is dangerous.

You want Psilocybe CUBEsis

Comrades, I am certainly heartened to know that our Party is a big collective.... one that can bring together comrades of such diverse backgrounds. Laika, one question... while of course I saw my share of such shrooms.... we found ours in the natural... Your picture looks as if they were intentionally grown in a pot. I had never seen such. Could you provide us background for that picture?

Probably found it on the People's Google.