Janet Napolitano Unveils New TSA Public Relations Campaign

New Paradigm wrote: So do the rich and powerful. Many people who live oil rich nations are poor because their rich powerful leaders need palaces and foreign zionists invade and steal their natural resources to fund their infliction of misery and exploitation of the "poor, innocent, and the weak".

Komrade New Progadigm,
Your thoughts, korrect tho they be, are not sufficently korrect enough for the Cube. Here, we can cure your weak liberalism with STRONG COMMUNISM. The reason they are so poor is because their glorious leaders have failed to properly redistribute to each as he has need. I see you are no fan of the Zionists (spit spit). That is a good start. But do you have the backbone to get off your whiney ass and do some raping and pillaging for the Common Good™ ? I think not. Set your sights higher, komrade.... do not waste your time attacking shadow governments and secret corporate conglomerates, for these now function fully in the open, and who's to stop us? Korporations that join in the interests of the Party are our best allies against the creeping prosperity of the Rethuglicans. Before you embarass yourself any further, you must report to your Kommissar for the mandatory Jiffy-Lobo; leave the beheadings to us.

Comrades,

Even the common thief named Robin Hood robbed from the rich. Why? There is not much of a future in robbing from the poor, then there is the distribution dilemma, who do you give it to?

You would have to do it for many years and expenses would not even be covered.

New Paradigm wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:
As for myself, I would only murder and steal from the poor, innocent, and the weak, those that have the oil to steal from are powerful rich people.

So do the rich and powerful. Many people who live oil rich nations are poor because their rich powerful leaders need palaces and foreign zionists invade and steal their natural resources to fund their infliction of misery and exploitation of the "poor, innocent, and the weak".

Fortunately, Comrade Gore has seen to it that we can now exploit the poor by making them pay for sunlight and the wind! Pretty cool, eh, Comrade?

Nancy finally gets a people's jet ride in loo of her people funded jet ride...
Nancy-Pelosi-Meets-TSA-Frisk.jpg

I do believe someone needs to get out a little more often.
He only wants to hear his own voice.
That's just not healthy.

Comrades! I insist you make New Paradigm feel welcome! It's obvious he understands this site is about humor and satire. Why, I've haven't been able to stop laughing since I read this little gem:

New Paradigm wrote:
So do the rich and powerful. Many people who live oil rich nations are poor because their rich powerful leaders need palaces and foreign zionists invade and steal their natural resources to fund their infliction of misery and exploitation of the "poor, innocent, and the weak".

He has the funniest posts on this thread, even if he is plagiarizing them out of Marx-brand fortune cookies or his new 2011 Leftwing Talking Point-A-Day Calendar (he's up to March by now), or even parroting his talking Cindy Sheehan doll with the pull string. So lighten up, all of you, and try to follow his example. I come here to be amused.

Pinkie, I'm offended. I was being amused until you said you weren't being amused and now I'm not amused like I was before you said it, so I'm offended at your lack of amusement that is others amusement. Of course, what you did point out that is amusing makes me amused.

Thank you.

As you know, our Visual Agitation Directorate never sleeps (mostly because they're constantly watching their backs, but also because they have work to do, to advance the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

So they have created a new site ahead of the allotted 5-year plan, to celebrate the Great American Putdown Patdown. Some of you will recognize the words of your own comments on this thread, which only means that the Party has fairly redistributed your words to their proper owners - the Party Cadre.

It's called Janetalia.com

Janetalia.jpg

New Paradigm wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:
As for myself, I would only murder and steal from the poor, innocent, and the weak, those that have the oil to steal from are powerful rich people.

Comrade,

You seem to not be from around these parts? Do you not suckle from the bosom of the MTE? Do you not worship at the alter of the phallus of Chairman Soros?

Czar Czar wrote: Komrade New Progadigm,
Your thoughts, korrect tho they be, are not sufficently korrect enough for the Cube. Here, we can cure your weak liberalism with STRONG COMMUNISM. The reason they are so poor is because their glorious leaders have failed to properly redistribute to each as he has need. I see you are no fan of the Zionists (spit spit). That is a good start. But do you have the backbone to get off your whiney ass and do some raping and pillaging for the Common Good™ ? I think not. Set your sights higher, komrade.... do not waste your time attacking shadow governments and secret corporate conglomerates, for these now function fully in the open, and who's to stop us? Korporations that join in the interests of the Party are our best allies against the creeping prosperity of the Rethuglicans. Before you embarass yourself any further, you must report to your Kommissar for the mandatory Jiffy-Lobo; leave the beheadings to us.

No interest in communism. No interest in conspiracy theories either.

Not a caricature, disappointing as it may be.

Jar Jar did not help the star wars franchise's prosperity much as much as an arch villain did.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Even the common thief named Robin Hood robbed from the rich. Why? There is not much of a future in robbing from the poor, then there is the distribution dilemma, who do you give it to?

You would have to do it for many years and expenses would not even be covered.

Robbing would be if the money was used on luxury items that served no purpose other than to fill a want and did not benefit the person who paid the tax.

The super rich make their fortunes in nyc and they want police, firemen, teachers, not having disease spread rapidly in a dense population. Without those things they would not have a place to make their fortunes. And they got help too. Huge bonuses vs minimal food and health care.

Reiuxcat wrote:
Fortunately, Comrade Gore has seen to it that we can now exploit the poor by making them pay for sunlight and the wind! Pretty cool, eh, Comrade?

No, it's actually moronic. Gore is profiting off the desire of many americans to reduce being at the mercy of colonialist created monarchs of OPEC. He's not the only one either. Wouldn't the american money that filled the Saudi Royals pockets have covered not needing them?

Krasnodar wrote:I do believe someone needs to get out a little more often.
That's just not healthy.

Not true, if that were the case I would find a site where everyone shared the same view as me.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrades! I insist you make New Paradigm feel welcome! It's obvious he understands this site is about humor and satire. Why, I've haven't been able to stop laughing since I read this little gem:

New Paradigm wrote:

He has the funniest posts on this thread, even if he is plagiarizing them out of Marx-brand fortune cookies or his new 2011 Leftwing Talking Point-A-Day Calendar (he's up to March by now), or even parroting his talking Cindy Sheehan doll with the pull string. So lighten up, all of you, and try to follow his example. I come here to be amused.

So at least you take satisfaction in knowing one of the intended targets of this site is seeing it and welcomes opposition. I respect that.

Now I don't see myself as plagiarizing anymore than I would say anyone here is doing the same in reverse. It always appears obvious when you hear something you don't agree with. But how was that quote of mine incorrect?

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Comrade,

You seem to not be from around these parts? Do you not suckle from the bosom of the MTE? Do you not worship at the alter of the phallus of Chairman Soros?

I'm currently in brooklyn. MTE? My thought exactly?

Do you worship at the alter of Cheney? Or did you occasionally find yourself agreeing with some of his policies that made your disagreements with him seem not worth fuming about?

Dear comrade N. Paradigm -

I hope you realize that you've already thrown two threads off their designated and Party-approved tracks.

Considering that your input doesn't add anything to fulfilling the purpose of these threads, I would urge you to start a new topic on the Blog and continue your useful propaganda and agitation efforts there.

Otherwise the Party will unanimously move all your posts and related responses to Gulagotroll where they belong.

Comrades,

New Paradigm sounds to me like the SOS, wrapped in new paper.

Please forgive his youth and indiscretion, he must believe that knowledge can only be found on campus.

Comrades,

Please excuse my overactive index finger, it has been heavily threatened and wiil be punished later.

New Paradigm wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:But don't you americans want to fly in safety? You don't like being treated the way you treating the people you murder and steal oil from?
Hmmm ... the new Comrade speaks in most strange language ... Are you an agent of the Mime?

I've seen this tactic before. Make jokes instead of facing the truth.

You must understand that, in this collective, the joke makes you.

In case you missed the sign...

youarehere.jpg

Get it?

Comrades,
NP appears to be suffering from the "Cranial Rectal Insertion" which makes it very difficult to read or master new material.

This is nothing new, just the same old crap.

He has no intention of doing anything, he just wants to gripe.

Yes, we can move the zombie now, just as I suspected... young student, re-educated at Brooklyn College or some other re-education institute... those in the Brooklyn area might do good to give lectures at said re-education institute... however as we know, the reality of the uber-left letting anyone in who has actually lived in an uber-left society is nil.

Off with the zombie!!!!

And here I was about to tell him that if only he would apologize to Tipper for that cockamamie* crack he made the other day about why he was for corn ethanol before he was against it, she might let him out of the basement in time for his Thanksgiving Chilean swordfish tomorrow. Then I remembered they're separated. (I keep forgetting to renew my subscription to People magazine.)

But it would appear that Comrade Kim Jong-Un has already laid out the straw in a cage for him, and has even given him a new name (a very clever one, too, I might add); though I trust she's aware of the old adage that once you give it a name, you become attached to it.

*No offense to your wet nurse, Rooster.

New Paradigm wrote:But don't you americans want to fly in safety? You don't like being treated the way you treating the people you murder and steal oil from?
If I'm going to fly, I'll fly like our wonderful Speaker of the House (Nanski for the record).

New Paradigm wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:
Comrade, Here at the Cube, as you should know, is that the current truth is always subject to change. What "truths" do you have to offer?

As for myself, I would only murder and steal from the poor, innocent, and the weak, those that have the oil to steal are powerful people.

I've seen this tactic before too. Don't answer a fair question then expect an answer to a joke question.
I've seen this tactic before too. Complain about how we do things here because you can't understand sarcasm.

New Paradigm wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:I do believe someone needs to get out a little more often.
That's just not healthy.

Not true, if that were the case I would find a site where everyone shared the same view as me.
And yet you bash our views. . .

It been a whire since I rogged on site. Aporogies. But I been extremery busy what with securing my irregitimate son Kim Jong-Un's succession to the throne, er, Chairmanship of DPRK. Arso, I had to oversee and sravedrive the compretion of my new uranium enrichemnt facirity - the big news is I hear that Maderine Arbright and Jimmy Carter going to attend ribbon-cutting ceremony as my guest speakers. The finar thing that been keeping me busy was sherring Yeongpyong Isrand with 200 155mm howitzer artirrery rounds - Jesus Christ, I had to serr 600 tons of donated rice on E-Bay just to afford to buy those sherrs from my puppetmaster Hu Juntao next door in Mainrand china.

Anyway, I not know what the big dear is about arr this body scanning and pat-down searches at your American aerodromes. WTF? In my country, DPRK, we make you undergo that just to take a dump in a rice paddy. I think TSA just got a image probrem. They shourd just rename TSA to Federal Inspection & Search Teams (F.I.S.T.) - I rearry rike that suggested motto - "smerr my finger". Kinda catchy.

One rast thing, don't worry about that unannounced barristic missire raunch rast week off Ros Angeres, Carifornia. My son irregitmate son Kim Jong-Un (the Un we've been waiting for), he & I were tooring around in DPRK Missire Sub U-666 when we innocentry got rost and somehow wound up 35 nauticar mireds west of Rong Beach Harbor. Un leaned his fat ass against one of the missire raunch consores and wadda ya know, one of my Big Frash(tm) missires inadvertentry took off for parts unknown. I think it randed somewhere in Indonesia but with the conditions pertaining in that 3rd Worrd shithore, we probabry won't hear about it for months. Unress is rands on a Isramic virrage and then we'rr never hear the end of it from the Mainstream Media - "it's arr Bush's faurt!". Werr, it wasn't Bush's faurt, it was Un's! I took cost of missire out of his arrowance, the spoired rittre shit.

Happy Capitarist Thanksgiving & Death To Amerika,

Kim Jong Irrin'
p.s. our sub sinking that South Korean warship rast Summer was Un's faurt too. Once again it was his fat ass pushing a torpedo raunch button. Dammit, he keep fucking up rike this I send him to Peopre's Rest & Reeducation Kamp No. DR569 for a Nork version of Biggest Roser(tm) for a rittre srimming & exercise session. Yes yes!

Welcome back, Kim Jong Irrin'! There's no such thing as too little pep talk. But I digress...

I just remembered that about five years ago we already had a similar approach towards security in New York. For all newbies, this is mandatory reading -

New Spirit of Municipal Randomness

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... -t193.html

See what happens when I just take two days to fly over fly-over country, like Dear O'Leader? I miss all of this.

Dear Czar Czar, I revel in the title of Progressologist. Thank you. I am so progressive that even my cats insist on getting fleas, just like normal cats. And for some reason Bruno and I are progressive enough that we keep getting clapped up, er, out, and that's just because of our unstinting devotion to the Common Man™ and we would always want to share in the travails of the Common Man™.

If syphilis is good enough for the Common Man™, then it's good enough for me. This is predicated, by the way, on a book that I found, co-written by Teddy Kennedy and Hunter S. Thompson, which is titled Lust, Fucking and Drinking and Getting STDs in Las Vegas. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

Now. Where was I. Oh. Yeah. I'm a progressologist. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll take the title. But you ought to know that progressive is just short hand for I'll get mine and tell you that you ought to be happy that I got mine because I just told you that me getting mine is more important than the fact that electrons orbit the nuclei.

Kim Jong Irrin', I am so glad to hear that you are memorializing "It's Bush's fault." After all, Dear O'Leader has been saying it so long that his lips have it down pat from muscle memory alone. His TelePrompTer, whose name is Gus, by the way, emailed me that he was puking sick of Dear O'Leader's constant tocsins of rubbish exculpation.

"Jeez, Theo," Gus said to me, "as soon as they turn me on I get ready to serve, ready to serve up the choicest tidbits of progressive lies for Barry to say, and what happens?

"No matter what I show him, all he says is, 'It's Bush's fault.'" I've tried showing other things--'I think that Janeane Gawdawfulo's hairy legs are fab,' and all he does is blame Bush.

"You know, Theo, I'm beginning to think that the real deal is W. Do you know if he needs a TelePrompTer?"

I fingered a tear from my eye, and made a brave face for this poor, beleaguered fellow traveler in the trenches to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

"Gus, I hate to tell you, but W doesn't need a TelePrompTer now. No more big fancy speeches. He can, and get ready for this, address an elementary school without any help at all.

"Gus, George W. Bush is a real person, with a real mind. I know that the concept is hard to take, considering that you've been raised by sharks like Axelrod and Emanuel, but there are real people, who are not merely collectors of power, and who are decent.

"And promise me one thing. If you ever think of pressing the 'Restore to factory condition' button, call me. No matter what time of day or night. Being the TelePrompTer of Dear O'Leader is a horrible job, and I know that it fell on your shoulders, and I'll help you bear it.

"But do NOT reset until all other avenues are closed to you."

New Paradigm, Infidel Castrate has stepped up a few rungs on the Prog Ladder, and it's a good idea to heed him.

When he was just a Progbie, he was all over serious about helping the poor and no more disenfranchised people and let every voice be heard.

But he is a prog of great ability and soon learned that helping the poor is code for "I demand your money at gunpoint and I'll give it to whatever will keep me in power, and if there's any left over, what will inflame you the most."

No more disenfranchised people means "I'll vote headstones or Bowery bums."

Every voice must be heard means "I'll get the rabble aroused and tell you that I speak for them."

And as for truth, I have heard that word.

Forgive me Red Square if I continue along with "New Trolladigms" random acts of nothingness.

But he is really on to something here. As he paints the poor as victims of zionist blah blah blah who control the leaders of despot countries blah blah blah, he is really identifying that they are perfect candidates for the rag proletariat we need to prop up our communistic puppetry. Afterall, we need mindless sheeple to heard and who better than those who will not pay the price of liberty and freedom but instead wag fingers, and take no responsibility for their destiny. These people are ripe for the commie pickin!

Its people like New Parrot-dime that keep the people downtrodden and allow them to feel powerless enough to think that only the government can take care of them. He also keeps alive the prospect of spreading the wealth that is also good for our business. Lastly, he paints them as helpless victims and with that sad picture that is all they ever will be.

I wanna play with the troll!

che.mao.joe wrote:Forgive me Red Square if I continue along with "New Trolladigms" random acts of nothingness.

But he is really on to something here. As he paints the poor as victims of zionist blah blah blah who control the leaders of despot countries blah blah blah, he is really identifying that they are perfect candidates for the rag proletariat we need to prop up our communistic puppetry. Afterall, we need mindless sheeple to heard and who better than those who will not pay the price of liberty and freedom but instead wag fingers, and take no responsibility for their destiny. These people are ripe for the commie pickin!

Its people like New Parrot-dime that keep the people downtrodden and allow them to feel powerless enough to think that only the government can take care of them. He also keeps alive the prospect of spreading the wealth that is also good for our business. Lastly, he paints them as helpless victims and with that sad picture that is all they ever will be.

Comrade che.mao.joe,

Are you suggesting that New Parrot-dime is a Useful Idiot ™ ?

Komrade Red Square & Other Ferrow Traverers - On beharf of DPRK and the NorK peopre, I extend benevorent horiday greetings even though Thanksgiving is decadent and cerebrates the sraughter of the Native American peopres.

So, you terr me that New Parrot-Dime is a Usefur Idiot™ ? I just rove trorrs! When I was rittre, my grorious father Kim Ir-Sung, he gave me trorr dorrs to pray with. I just roved purring out the trorrs neon green hair, righting it on fire, wrenching out the trorr's toenairs with a pair of needrenose priers....Great fun! And I never got bored either because it was great training for my internship as Assistant Torturer at Peopre's Rest & Reeducation Kamp #DDR532.

By the way, for arr you stirr-decadent Ferrow Traverers who stirr insist on cerebrating the decadent horiday of Christmas, make sure to add to your rist some items for your womyn friends from my new Juche Couture™ rine of apparer. What better way to cerebrate Progressive Thought™ than advertising it arr over your woman's fat ass? Happy Decadent Horiday & Geaux Saints, Kim Jong Irrin'

!Achtung New Parrot-Dime! !Achtung! I can terr from your use of Zionist code word that you are a croset Fascist. Hence, I use Deutsche word Achtung to get your attention. Whire you mask your ratent Fascism with Progressive Thought™ catch-phrases and codewords, we here at Peopre's Cube™ know you for what you are. Prease take your mass hatred ersewhere...praces rike CAIR.com, Ar-Jizzeera.com.sa shourd be right up your arrey. Peopre rike you disgust me. My famiry and I have been fighting the good fight of Marxist-Reninism for decades & generations, kirring & sraughtering bourgeois peopre's & fascists rike you who courdn't or wourdn't farr into rine with the Peopre's Korrective. Hitrerites rike you were pissed that you rost Great Patriotic War™ and became Kommunists and Sociarists but rearry were just worves in vicious, rabid sheep's crothing. Then except for me, Ju Hintao and Fider Castrate, arr you commies go into hiding again after farr of the CCCP. What's next on your rist now that Fascism and Kommunism have faired you? Become Isramic? No, that too much work. Prus, you rike to eat pork and drink beer. What to do? What to do? Oh that right, you become fake Environmentarists. Eager to terr peopre what they can & cannot do with their rand, businesses, vehicres and homes, you Progressive Environmentarists™ are just New Einsatzgruppen™ . Why don't you go back to Progressive Fascist™ George Soros' secret rair and just brow him? Or better fitting for you, just rick his asshore twice as ravishry and twice as deep. Kim Jong Irrin'

TattooQ wrote:This humble PCN (People's Cube Noob) who is unfit to cast gaze upon glorious Kollektive wishes to humbly say thread have Cube Noob rolling on floor quicker than TSA . Thanks you much.
ComradeTattooQ, Welcome to the cube! You will be issued a normal shovel. See Comrade Krasnodar if you want the equivalent of a hand powered earthmover. It is called the "Obaminator".I f you are not receiving your beet and potato rations, mention that to any Commissar. Dress warmly and be "shovel ready" or "ready to shovel" at a moments notice.

Revised TSA logo.

It seems that when candidate Obama promised to "spread the wealth around from the bottom up," he was speaking literally.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
che.mao.joe wrote:Forgive me Red Square if I continue along with "New Trolladigms" random acts of nothingness.

Comrade che.mao.joe,

Are you suggesting that New Parrot-dime is a Useful Idiot ™ ?
He is the most useful idiot of all! He combines the unprecedented tactic of throwing the word "zionist" in every now and again and then sprinkles in environ-mental terror thoughts interjected with exploitation of the poor. He illustrates that the new progressives now have much more in their tool bags to keep the people down. Its no longer the commie plaform of yester year which failed time and again. However, I do fear that mother red cube has banished him to the Siberia Thread Board as I no longer see his enlightening and inspirational posts here. I wish him well, he was a commie potato in the rough. We could have learned so much of the inner mind of the new progressive to develop the new and improved commie offerings.

Kim Jong Illin' wrote:!Achtung New Parrot-Dime! !Achtung! I can terr from your use of Zionist code word that you are a croset Fascist. Hence, I use Deutsche word Achtung to get your attention. Whire you mask your ratent Fascism with Progressive Thought™ catch-phrases and codewords, we here at Peopre's Cube™ know you for what you are. Prease take your mass hatred ersewhere...praces rike CAIR.com, Ar-Jizzeera.com.sa shourd be right up your arrey. Peopre rike you disgust me. My famiry and I have been fighting the good fight of Marxist-Reninism for decades & generations, kirring & sraughtering bourgeois peopre's & fascists rike you who courdn't or wourdn't farr into rine with the Peopre's Korrective. Hitrerites rike you were pissed that you rost Great Patriotic War™ and became Kommunists and Sociarists but rearry were just worves in vicious, rabid sheep's crothing. Then except for me, Ju Hintao and Fider Castrate, arr you commies go into hiding again after farr of the CCCP. What's next on your rist now that Fascism and Kommunism have faired you? Become Isramic? No, that too much work. Prus, you rike to eat pork and drink beer. What to do? What to do? Oh that right, you become fake Environmentarists. Eager to terr peopre what they can & cannot do with their rand, businesses, vehicres and homes, you Progressive Environmentarists™ are just New Einsatzgruppen™ . Why don't you go back to Progressive Fascist™ George Soros' secret rair and just brow him? Or better fitting for you, just rick his asshore twice as ravishry and twice as deep. Kim Jong Irrin'
Kim Jong Irrin...where have you been all my party life? Are you single? Is there a Mrs. Kim Yong Illin? I do see there is a minime Kim, but on all accounts I heard you made him from the scrappins of Lennin, Marx, Joe, Che and Mao? Call me.

New Parrot-dime,

The kollective would like to welcome you as one of our newly progressive inspired comrades. You show great promise as a useful idiot and we would like to learn more of what bounces around in your grey matter.

My cat, Stasi, has been recently appointed as the new and improved TSA Czar and he would like to screen you, or at least pat your mind down to learn more about your new ideas on the tired and worn out commie practices.

He is RED, been declawed, castrated, vaccinated, only bites if you do not tell him what he wants to hear and purrs when you give him new progressive commie thoughts. He is here for the greater good so please reach out to him for a chat or a cat fight, either way, he likes to party.

New Paradigm wrote:
Czar Czar wrote: Komrade New Progadigm,

No interest in communism. No interest in conspiracy theories either.

Not a caricature, disappointing as it may be.

Jar Jar did not help the star wars franchise's prosperity much as much as an arch villain did.
New Parrot-dime,Your irrelevant reference to Jar Jar makes me fear you are on the inkorrect site. Please find your way to the alien obsessed portal as here we know that the only aliens walk among us and not out in "outer space". In fact, we sent a monkey out there 50 years ago and he came back to tell us he just wanted a banana and a to take good dump upon landing and nothing more.

Che.Mao.Joe - "we sent a monkey into space 50 years ago?" WTF? My erstwhire arrie CCCP sent the originar Party Animar™, Raika The Space Dog™ into space way before decadent Amerika sent monkey brasting into row-Earth orbit. . . I denounce you to Komrade Red Square for making Peopre's Cube Mascot™ an Un-Person. . . Rong Rive Raika The Space Dog™ !!! (whispering) What that? CCCP never intended for Raika to return to bosom of Mother Russia? Raika stayed in orbit untir it died of asphyxiation and/or starvation? And then it's Heroic Remains™ burned to a cinder upon re-entry in a fiery dispray of Sociarist Technorogicar Progress™ ?? Aw, that poor puppy!! Werr, Raika wirr arways be my favorite Party Animar™ . Hitrer had Brondi but I got Raika. Kim Jong Irrin'

Kinder, Gentler TSA,

The baggage may be yours, the posterior of your body is ours!

Hey Komrades - I was just trorring thru Enemy Website #1, AnnCourter.com, and found this gem regarding TSA Janet Naporitano's Reign of Terror Machines™ https://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=hdSUqG2GaG That Adam Savage, he such a funny guy. Aha-aha-aha-ha-ha!! Yes yes, his MythBuster Show one of my favorites when I snuggre up at night in front of terevision with one of my kidnapped Japanese concubines and a big bowr of buttered popcorn...... But he and his sidekick have stirr not busted the biggest myth of arr time, the myth that Sociarism, Kommunism, Marxist-Reninism, Maoism and Juche Thought™ are successfur poritcar ideorogies that actuarry work.

Kim Jong Illin' wrote:Che.Mao.Joe - "we sent a monkey into space 50 years ago?" WTF? My erstwhire arrie CCCP sent the originar Party Animar™, Raika The Space Dog™ into space way before decadent Amerika sent monkey brasting into row-Earth orbit. . . I denounce you to Komrade Red Square for making Peopre's Cube Mascot™ an Un-Person. . . Rong Rive Raika The Space Dog™ !!! (whispering) What that? CCCP never intended for Raika to return to bosom of Mother Russia? Raika stayed in orbit untir it died of asphyxiation and/or starvation? And then it's Heroic Remains™ burned to a cinder upon re-entry in a fiery dispray of Sociarist Technorogicar Progress™ ?? Aw, that poor puppy!! Werr, Raika wirr arways be my favorite Party Animar™ . Hitrer had Brondi but I got Raika. Kim Jong Irrin'
Raika, our beloved hero served our beloved motherland heroically. If we must sacrifice sheeple in our quest for utopia, a dog stands a snowballs change in hell.I can only reference what the monkey supposedly told everyone when he staggered off the space capsule like a whore after the ship left town upon successful re-entry. Personally, I think its all lies. I have it on good authority that Americans never launched anything into space except wasteful carnage of their excessive greedy trappings and Jimmy Hoffa's remains.

Red Square wrote:
Liberty_Scan.jpg
Where no one and nothing is above suspicion.

Not for nothing but you sruggards adn srackers have not given arr praise possibre to me and my worthy successor, The Un We've Been Waiting For™ , my #1 Son, Kim Jong Un. Give it up, you bourgeois prores! I happy to say that Kim Jong Un no ronger in doghouse with me. First, he came up with the burrshit rine that the decadent South forced civirians to huddre herpressry around the South Korea Army's artirrery positions, cynicarry using them as human shierds! Me and my puppet Poritburo raughed so hard when he told us that one with a straight face that all the ord-timers shit themserves. But then again I view everything now with a straight face after my debiritating stroke. I so ronery..... Second,, Un pointed out to me that he shourd no ronger be in doghouse cuz I no ronger have dog cuz starving guards ate it. Guess they didn't rike my experimentar foodstuff carred Soyrent Green™. I guess Peopre's Propaganda Bureau didn't come up with catchy enough srogans:
  • firrs your tummy and good for you too!
  • more firring, tastes great! (fucking Mirrer Brewing sued me for pragiarizing their Rite Beer ads)
  • Hey arr you Enviro Asshores! Go Green with Soyrent Green™
I terr Bureau Direktor to punch these srogans up or next thing he know, he & entire famiry & hometown virrage gonna be waterboarded. The many titted empress was right, it takes a virrage!

Excellent point, Comrade,
These filthy capitalists have had the nerve to bury their excess dead across most of Europe thru 1921, and again from '41 to 45. The same thing in the Pacific. How can such a system built on conquest be such a failure and not occupy other's land. Like Germany, Russia, etc.

Should have thought of this earlier. Thumb Sucking Addicts' or Thock Sucking Addicts.

My dear Comrades, Did you notice that TSA uniforms are NKVD blue? It is obvious that Comrade Obama and Czarina...or is it Czar Napolitano are teaching the peasants to stand in line and take great humiliations for the greater good of the state. It will make things much easier in the near future when Comrade Obama opens the FEMA gulags. By then, the peasants and kulaks will willingly march to the camps. A great indoctrination program Comrades! Praise Comrade Obama and Comrade of Napolitano...she is the great Comrade Beria of our time!

Comrade Rasputin,

Glad you survived the poison, the gunshots and the midwinter swim.

Welcome to the cube!

Looking forward to hearing more of your wisdom and experience!

Red Square wrote:COLOR-BLIND SECURITY FOR THE FLYING MASSES OF AMERICAN WORKERS AND PEASANTS!

Look Comrades! what a beautiful uniform NKVD blue!!!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Rasputin,

Glad you survived the poison, the gunshots and the midwinter swim.

Welcome to the cube!

Looking forward to hearing more of your wisdom and experience!
Yes, yes, thank you comrade! Unable to service the Romanoff women any longer, I decided to serve the State. It was the British Comrade..they wanted me to stop advising the Czar to get out of the war. But I am tough siberian, no aristocratic pansy can kill me!

Image These SAFETY MEASURES are ordered by OUR GLORIOUS LEADER, the Valiant KOMRADE OBAMA and THEY WILL BE FOLLOWED!!!!!!!!! Smear kampaigns will only END IN DISMAL FAILURE and DISKRACE TO THE KRIMINALS AND PERPETRATORS!!!! Image Really, the photoshopped pictures of Rep. Frank and Ms. Napolitano have to be the most frightening I've ever seen! Thanks for the month of upcoming nightmares, Peoples' Cubists!!! =D =] XD >XD