Kids-4-Gas: Trade Your Nagging Brat For A Full Tank

Image Abu Salim, Exxon station manager: "Moms have no problem dumping off one of their kids in return for a month of fill ups."

LOS ANGELES -- Since local gas stations began accepting children as payment for a month's worth of gas last Saturday, thousands of enthusiastic moms have already dumped off their annoying kids at the pump and took off to the mall with tanks full of gas. The new Kids-4-Gas program, successfully introduced by LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, is meant to ease the burden on poor families while simultaneously fix most logistical problems related to overpopulation.

"With gas prices higher than Beverley Hills heroin addicts, it is our duty as Democrats and good citizens, to help the poor get by another day without having to work harder," says Los Angeles Mayor. "Anything is better than drilling for more oil in Alaska."

Image Disadvantaged dad: "Mexicans and South Americans have way more kids than us to trade in."

Image "And they also drive minivans that burn less gas than our pickups."

The program has drawn criticism from NARAL and Planned Parenthood who have seen business plummet as more and more pregnant women are keeping their babies to trade in for gas. But for child welfare officials shrinking families mean less workload, so they are turning a blind eye to the practice.

There have been a few protests, organized mostly by angry white men who claimed that the Kids-4-Gas program is discriminatory. "Mexicans and South Americans have way more kids than us to trade in," explained local pickup driver Chuck Williams. "And they also drive minivans that burn less gas than our pickups." The protest was soon joined by many of the city's single male drivers who suddenly felt at a huge disadvantage "on account of being unable to bear children."

Help came unexpectedly from local Gay & Lesbian Lawyers Association who filed a class action lawsuit against the city for encouraging heterosexual families of "breeders" while excluding the vast non-breeding sections of the city's population, thus causing them never before known stress and anxiety.

"Our membership is dwindling," complained GLLA spokesperson. "Many of us are forced to go through a painful process of rethinking our sexual identities. Some have already given up the progressive mode of gayness and lesbianism, regressing into heterosexuality and joining the deviant, backward breeders."

A settlement proposed by the City would require families with an unfairly large amount of children to share them with the non-breeding comunity to ensure a fair and equal distribution of values.

Despite the conflicting views and opinions, most Los Angelinos agree that the rising gas prices are all Bush's fault and welcome any solution as long as it doesn't contain words "drill," "for," and "oil." Thanks to the new program, quantities of less stressed-out moms can once again enjoy the pleasures of driving their VWs and BMWs adorned with bumper stickers that say, No drilling in ANWAR! and Save Polar Bears!

I guess we could all go down to the local orphanage and sneak some kids out to pay for gas. We could just leave cardboard cut-outs of the missing ones in their places! It's not like they won't notice with all the loving care they give the children there.

Is there an age limit, or is it possible for parents to trade in their full-grown adult kids too?

Are gas prices high? Or are they not high enough?

As long as there are cars on the road, the gas prices are too low. Turning in children for gas is fine (dropping them into a Goodwill box is also acceptable), but we need to keep taxing and taxing so that profits AND driving fall to zero.
<br>Garfield explains oil prices here.

So what exactly happens to the kids once we trade them in??? Dr. Kurgman PhD^3, I agree with you, gas prices are not high enough and the Oil exploiters are making loads of money, it has to be stopped and I am not just saying that because a Party thug has a gun pointed to my head, I am saying that because I care about the raising defecits cause by all the tax dollars going into homeland security and not social programs.

I have four female spawn, each capable of producing more spawn for me, if I should need them. I will never have to buy gas again....It is superior to be more equal than anyone else.

Chairman Meow-Say-Pun wrote:So what exactly happens to the kids once we trade them in???

Why, we eat them, of course! No more mad cow for Jau Jau, lemme tell ya!

Dr. W. S. Palimpsest wrote:Is there an age limit, or is it possible for parents to trade in their full-grown adult kids too?

I would certainly think, that a beer-fed 29-year-old layabout is as nearly succulent as a tot would be, and it would solve a plethora of problems