Know Your Ruling Class Sharing Cards - Reid and McCain

Sharing card numbers 2 and 3. The first card is HERE.

Harry Reid U.S. Senate Majority Leader, Member of the Gaming Hall of Fame. The archetypal politician. Values backroom deal-making over any ideology or principles. The country be damned; he is in the game for his own benefit. Don't get between him and his cravings; this scrapper fights hard and dirty. Had he been a Soviet apparatchik under Stalin, the crafty little devil would have survived every single purge and show trial, himself presiding over a few. Likes: Government-funded Cowboy Poetry, squishy Republicans, shady land deals, pitting Hispanics against political rivals, playing the world's smallest violin. Dislikes: Principled Republicans, dark-skinned presidential candidates with a Negro dialect, citizens with wild ideas about limiting the size, scope, and cost of government. His words of wisdom: "It's time America's government lived by the same rules as America's families, and I hope you do know the definition of sarcasm."

John McCain U.S. Senator, Republican nominee for President in 2008. A long-time member of the Ruling Class. Unable to learn new tricks, he is oblivious to the changing attitudes in his own party. Best known for compromising with the opposition. Walks across the aisle so often that the Democrats rewarded him with a personal crossing guard. Likes: Sticking his thumb in the eye of Conservatives. Little else seems to bring him as much joy as pissing off the conservative base. He really, really likes doing this. Dislikes: Criticizing Democrats. Can't stand Republicans who raise more campaign cash than he does, is allergic to Hobbits. Trivia: Theoretical physicists have determined that if McCain where to travel back in time and meet his valiant self circa 1967, it is highly probable that the younger McCain would give him the once-over and kick his flaky ass.

You, Maksim, are getting better and better. What rank goes after Supercommissar? I just thought this should be added from the People's Archives.

Red Square wrote:You, Maksim, are getting better and better.
Thanks, but I couldn't do it without you.

Depose dishonest john of Arizona.

Great work as always Supercommissar!

M84
*Bows before these religious icons*

Uh oh... buffoon is going to have a hissy fit. This stuff is exceptional... keep 'em coming!

I can't wait to collect them all. Please add Proletariat Bubble Gum with each card - just an idea.

Sorry, People's Comrade. The Ministry of Dentistry has determined that under Section AADM Subsection 125943, paragraph 2(a) of the People's Affordable Healthcare Act, Bubble Gum has been declared an unhealthy item and thus cannot be sold or possessed. It is truly amazing what one finds in the bill when one reads the bill....

darski wrote:Uh oh... buffoon is going to have a hissy fit. This stuff is exceptional... keep 'em coming!
No, no hissy fit, I'll just present my case with sound logic and science.

Maksim is below a monkey.jpg

Ivan Betinov wrote:Sorry, People's Comrade. The Ministry of Dentistry has determined that under Section AADM Subsection 125943, paragraph 2(a) of the People's Affordable Healthcare Act, Bubble Gum has been declared an unhealthy item and thus cannot be sold or possessed. It is truly amazing what one finds in the bill when one reads the bill....
Must have been on page 2589, I only read the 2 page Conyers' Progressive Cliff Notes addition.
John Conyers.png

darski wrote:Uh oh... buffoon is going to have a hissy fit. This stuff is exceptional... keep 'em coming!

Yes, by all means keep them coming. Nothing I enjoy more than sitting up all night holding Buffoon's hand.

(mumble, grumble, spit)

A most equal effort, Comrade Superkommissar! Commissarka Pinkie will most certainly increase your vodka ration!

But where is the card for Nancki Pelosivich?

Senator Tantrum McScamnesty was the Perfect Foil For Dear Leader in 2008! Our Heroic Peoples' Revolutionary Beet Collective can Only Hope that the Wimpublican "Party" is yet again hornswaggled into nominating Another Such Self-Hating, Self-Destructive "Candidate" As The McScamnesty!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Science Buffoon??? Pffft.
Pffft Pffft Double Pffft!

Evolution 2 copy.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
boehner.jpg
Pffft you too!

Since People's Comrade has offered an emotional display to compete with SuperKommissar Maksim, and since Buffoon has interjected evolutionary science into the competition, it's time to add primal urges and the One True Science of Anthropogenic Global Warming to the competition.

Consonant with the Scientific Dialecticism by which we have gained virtually absolute control over popular culture, our effort must seek to enlarge the minds of those addicted to popular culture who are merely seeking to enlarge their brains.

Thus, my GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Reports are vital to our success.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Dearest GAIA Minister Neytiri, do exercise care and much caution! You are making too much uncommon sense in your revealing posting. This will not be tolerated when we report to the Department of Re-Education camps. Walls do have Ferengi sized ears, you know..."The One Large Prez O" has operatives who will report any such uncommon sense to authorities. Wouldn't want you to fall victim to an "Odd Job" some dark night...The O can react unfavorably tantrumish when contradicted! His Co-Dictator "M" might be forced to retaliate and reduce our Big Mac allotments! Egad!

Moose-ylvania Operative wrote:Dearest GAIA Minister Neytiri, do exercise care and much caution! You are making too much uncommon sense in your revealing posting. This will not be tolerated when we report to the Department of Re-Education camps. Walls do have Ferengi sized ears, you know..."The One Large Prez O" has operatives who will report any such uncommon sense to authorities. Wouldn't want you to fall victim to an "Odd Job" some dark night...The O can react unfavorably tantrumish when contradicted! His Co-Dictator "M" might be forced to retaliate and reduce our Big Mac allotments! Egad!

My Dear Comrade Moose-ylvania Operative,

I rise to defend GAIA Minister Neytiri, and she has told me she hopes you will likewise rise to her defense as she has embraced you, a Moose, as having rights equal to all humans under the Global Doctrine of Equality Among All Species Spawned by Mother Earth recently adopted by the United Nations:

Why has Neytiri become an Icon of all left-thinking Progessives everywhere? First, because she's an alien; second, because she's blue; third, because she's eclipsed Al Gore to become (among virtually all voters other than ReichWing Republicans) the most widely-respected, most beloved spokesbeing on the planet for Mother Earth, GAIA, and the Scientifically Unchallengeable Theory of Anthropogenic Global Warmiing, and fourth (and most important of all), she wearns nearly no clothing on her ulta-hot body. This makes news about, and images of, her among the most-sought topics/images in all search engines on the planet. She captures the attention of young men who otherwise might be brainwashed by Fox News or, GAIA forbid, Talk Radio, while the latest programming advancements for Sponge Bob Square Pants captures the minds of children to enable them to begin worshipping GAIA at the earliest possible age.

So, just as Sponge Bob Square Pants is our Progressive entree into the minds of young children, GAIA Minister Neytiri is our "Squeeze Gal No Pants" entree into the minds of young men seeking guidance on how to think about the science of protecting GAIA (Mother Earth) from the ravages of capitalistic humans.

And, of course, our Fearless Leader, President Obama understands (and agrees with) this vital role being played by GAIA Minister Neytiri. So, she has nothing to fear from him or his minions because she's one of his most prominent minions.

--Minister of Truth

Is Rev. Wright or Minister Farakhan trolling on the Cube? I thought we threw them under the bus.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Image I made this extra small to make up for the other one .

Well, this has gotten even stupider than usual, faster than usual.

ЗимнийСолдат -

that Gaddafi as Che Guevara image is hilarious, but please stick to the maximum dimensions - 600px wide, and not overly large in size. Your image is 202KB - bigger than I myself have ever posted here!

Please resize both of your images, making them 600px wide and not too heavy.

If your heavy images slow down the page, they will become "shovel-ready" in accordance with revolutionary justice that you yourself advocate.

"No" to hoarders of people's bandwidth!

I tried that comrade but the text becomes unreadable on the first one .

Besides its the peoples imageshack links i am using , i try to not upload on the site .
I won't store any "peoples pictures" unless they are revolutionary and enough party approved.
The first one was impossible to make small without making its text unreadable :(

Most Esteemed Minister of Truth, I am amazed, shocked, dismayed and most HUMBLED by my induction into such a worthy Fold as this! I am most grateful to be given such an honor by you and GAIA Minister Neytiri! I do indeed support her (she is, um, obviously in need of some, um, sort of...support) quest for the preservation of Mother Earth, protecting her from the curse of Anthropogenic Global Warming brought to us by our very own Minister of Bovine Flatulance, UnterKommisar Alberto Goreski, may he live long and prosper. And, yes, of course, she captures the attention of young men, keeping them safe from brainwashing by Fox News.

But. Let us not forget, (please!) us, um, older men whose attention is also captured by our "Squeeze Gal No Pants". After all, at least most of us still have our corpuscles coursing through our somewhat-older-but-still functioning arteries...i. e. we ain't dead yet, dudes! Did she not say it's time to add "primal urges" to the competition? Well, hey, I hereby offer my primal urges to the mix (just wish I knew where I put them....) and I am INDEED grateful that she doesn't shoot mooses! (Meeses? No, wait, wrong series...)

Still, I must caution that uncommon sense may cause an eyebrow or 3 in Fearless Leader's cadre to be raised and unwanted attention focused our way. Can't be too careful these days. Putting in long shifts at the People's Heavy Boiler Works and Handkerchief Factory has taught me that valuable lesson. Uncommon Sense is just not tolerated. Because of that, I have ended all attempts to pull rabbits out of hats (FleigerOfizier Rocky forbids it). I offer evidence of our own Politburo, the US Congass. The slightest hint of uncommon sense is met with violent diatribes and banishment! Supreme Illusionist Allah Hissef knows how void of uncommon sense that place enjoys these days.

Because of the sheer hugemongousness of this honor bestowed upon this humble operative, I simply must regenerate and realign my overloaded Heisenberg Compensators. I humbly and gratefully bow to you, Minister of Truth, to GAIA Minister Neytiri and yield the floor, which is rapidly rushing towards me...