New Upgraded People's Cube - Bigger, Faster, Redder!

Kommissars of the Qube,
I'm having mixed success with the "Shift+Enter" trick. After using this trick, when I hit "Preview" to view/ final edit my post, it removes all the spaces and jams everything together. I re-enter spaces where intended, hit "Submit", and THEN it seems to work. Not a big gripe, it's just one of my pet peeves is when an inanimate object like my laptop, or my car, thinks it knows better what I want than I do.

Red, might we have a return of a button that lets us mark all topics as read? (Or is it there and I'm just missing it?)

It's there, at the top of every forum page on the right. For now, if you click on it, it redirects you to Groupthink. We're working on fixing that.

Hmmm. The only place I see it is on th GroupThink main page....

You know, you're right. Perhaps the new system doesn't have this feature. I'll look into it after all the more urgent bugs are arrested, tried, and executed by the Revolutionary Tribunal.

Red Square wrote:,,, I'll look into it after all the more urgent bugs are arrested, tried, and executed by the Revolutionary Tribunal.

Sounds most interesting. I just love voting, revolutions and tribunals... when I'm no the 'right' side.

If we don't get the "mark all forums as read" feature, I suggest we change the name on the broken button to "Mark all forums Red" and leave it.

I just fixed the video BBcode issue - we can now embed all kinds of videos with it with one click!

(Next: designing buttons for the masses that won't even need to be clicked in order to fulfill the Party agenda. All you have to do is give us your votes, and qualified government employees will be clicking the buttons for you, relieving you of the hard responsibility of choosing the content you'd like to see or share.)

I propose simply assigning each member of the Inner Party a particular number of registered users, and then each Commissar would post content on the behalf of the user. Thus there is no danger of anything that isn't Party Approved being posted, and the masses will not even be required to vote. They can just sit in front of their issued computer screens and watch the posts scroll by. We could even remove mice and keyboards from their computers, and control them remotely.

Oh, that would free hand for joy stick like our party members in SEC.

Speaking of disappearing breaks, I noticed that this is only happening for comrades using Internet Explorer, Safari & Chrome (don't have info on Mac users, please chime in).

To summarize:
Opera & FF = good
IE, Safari & Chrome = bad

That doesn't mean we're giving up. Our researchers are tirelessly and selflessly toiling to satisfy the needs of the masses to have fair and equitable line breaks.

Ah hah! Yes my line breaks are being redistributed as well when using Chrome. I will switch back to Firefox for the moment. Strangely enough though, it only happens to me in the People's Blog. Elsewhere no problems. Running Linux FWIW, so must be a browser thing.