Obama and Soviet Agitprop: A Handshake Across Time and Space

SLOWJAMMING THE AGITPROP

Obama's recent photo ops in Denver resulted in some curious images. One of them is a surreal bundle of human hands trying to reach Obama. That reminded me of a bizarre Soviet propaganda poster with a collage of outstretched hands and the slogan saying "We will meet the plan of glorious projects!"

So I combined them in a new collage - and suddenly it all came together: many years later, in far-away America, the glorious plan is coming to life.

[img]/images/Obama_Hands_Poster.jpg[/img]

The one below is probably the most symbolic piece I have ever done: "A handshake across time and space."

[img]/images/Obama_Handshake_USSR_Poster.jpg[/img]

I added some text in Russian too: "A handshake across time and space" and "You're with us, comrade!"

When you think about it, what other role model do these people have? They only thing they have left (no pun intended) is people remaining fashionably ignorant, and rooting for their 'team' as if this was a sporting event.

You are wrong, Comrade Fine. They don't care about principles, principles are for the little people. The Democratic Party is one big Cargo Cult. What do they care? And for as long as they can deliver some cargo, they'll be always fine and in power.

Then don't forget that necro-Americans and illegals will always vote early, vote often, vote Democrat.

Robert Fine wrote:When you think about it, what other role model do these people have? They only thing they have left (no pun intended) is people remaining fashionably ignorant, and rooting for their 'team' as if this was a sporting event.

John Frum wrote:They don't care about principles, principles are for the little people. The Democratic Party is one big Cargo Cult.
Comrade Frum, it's astonishing how little product you have to deliver, once you get them broken. I read that Moses led the Israelites in the desert for 40 years, not that he was lost, but that it took another generation or two to get the slavery out of them. When things went wrong, they wanted to go back, into bondage.

Comrade Obozo, along with Nanski and Dingy Harry, are doing a wonderful job of infantilizing Americans. As they get weaker and less proud, they will be fed less.

Really, it's no trick to suppress starving peasants. Now we just have to get the proles here to get ever poorer and weaker and more dependent until the are the de-facto slaves.

Just think. In the 1860s a civil war about slavery. In the 1960s a civic uprising which at first looked to be love and sex and rock and roll and fun but led to what is becoming a de facto, if not de jure, civil war about slavery.

Different century, and a putative enlarged base for slaves.

Thank you, Red Square, for your contribution combining your experience with what we are seeing today. Another perfect match.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Just think. In the 1860s a civil war about slavery.
Prog Off.JPG
Father Theo, might I be so bold as to suggest that the so-called "civil" war had nothing to do with slavery and was, rather, the North's war upon the South when the South had had enough of being taken advantage of financially and just about every other way possible and tried to do essentially what the colonies had done just a few decades before?

The research will reward you (and others) greatly. I'd suggest here as an excellent starting place.

Remember, the victors always re-write history.

ProgOn.jpg
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm off to JiffyLobo™!

There's something about these images that makes me never want to have human contact again...

That said, can we please leave cargo cults out of this... They have offered many gifts to the pod since our escape, including our arsenal, and as many of the old guard know, my missing pictures are sleeping on my cargo-cult site (which I promise to get up again soon... I promise... stop collectively rolling your eyes... they'll stick like that!... I'm just waiting for the new computer, which shouldn't be too much longer, before I start paying for someone to host the site again... no use wasting money until I actually have the tools to manage it)...

I'm going to take a long bath now. I feel dirty. Sorry Boss... there's just something creepy about them. Maybe all those fingers.
Sis

All those hands reaching out to Obama remind me of that hideous Romulan spaceship in the last Star Trek movie. The Romulans seemed to be on a mission eerily similar to Obama's--distributing nasty red matter to destroy lives and societies and civilizations, and make everything disappear into a black hole.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:All those hands reaching out to Obama remind me of that hideous Romulan spaceship in the last Star Trek movie. The Romulans seemed to be on a mission eerily similar to Obama's--distributing nasty red matter to destroy lives and societies and civilizations, and make everything disappear into a black hole.

Commissarka, It takes alot of GREEN to produce that Red Matter but your right, it all ends up down some black hole.

5yearmission.jpg

Speaking of handshakes across time and space, I came across this physics-defying high-five in an image search:
obama-high-fives-self.jpg

As long as one oppressor exists the Peoples fight will never be over!

forwardcommies.png

COMRADES!

hopeandchange2412.jpg

The Blaze claims that Obama's new campaign slogan's typeface is inspired by Cuban propaganda, and backs it up with Cuban and Soviet posters.

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/viva-l ... spired-by/

Obama_Betting_Typeface.jpg
But I think Obama is rather subliminally alluding to the 1950s style because it's associated with security, prosperity, and confidence - all the things he is trying to destroy in real life.

In fact, it's Romney who should go for the retro 1950s theme - he actually looks the part. But then he'll be labeled as "square." And when Obama does it, it's "way cool" and "innovative." See his smug face for reference.