Obama Media? What Obama Media?

Insulted by Romney's accusation of them doing Obama's bidding, enraged media demand immediate instructions from White House on how to respond.

But it's easy to refute: Mitt Romney's got the Obama-media relationship all wrong. In reality, every time Obama takes a breath, the mainstream media springs into existence.

Caption contest, anyone?

Also meet Ms. Media Bubblehead - the average mainstream media consumer.

More proof of how tirelessly the Great Leader exhausts himself in the name of the people by expelling all of those decadent kapitalist bubbles in search of proletariat truth!

He knows that it will take more hot air from him before he will be able to create the true source of kollective truth known as Pravda and Izvestia!!

Just wanted to preserve this screenshot from Drudge for posterity. You don't get to see these often.

Drudge_Romney_Media.png

I don't know why but Ms. Media Bubblehead reminds me of the children's film The Red Balloon.

There're economic bubbles made by the revolution and there're media bubbles. Ms. Media Bubblehead is like the little kid at the end of The Red Balloon where all the balloons take him away up in the sky, far, far away from all the badness of the world. Ms. Media is being taken away by the The Red Media Balloons, far away up in the sky to the new dawn of the new day.

Only trouble is when balloons or bubbles get too high in the sky. Anyone holding onto economic or current truth media bubbles suddenly finds themselves holding onto nothing at all; tumbling back to earth like Icarus.

Don't know why I thought of that.

In reality, every time Obama takes a breath, the mainstream media springs into existence.

Comrade, this recalls to me the MSM Uncertainty Principle I learned about in People's Quantum Physics.... something about "if you are uncertain where the MSM is at any given time, look between Obama's butt cheeks."

This is yet another glorious example of how Government effortlessly kills off creates economic activity and jobs for thousands of Media workers; in this case by & from the very words & mouth of the Blessed (Barack in Arabic) President.

Jokingly referred to as the MSM [mostly sold media], the correct identifier is now the BSM [Bought or Sold Media]. You must pay before they play. included in the package are “objective” reporters and "information" gatherers. If you don't have one a "press pimp" can be included for an extra fee. This is a business and not a public service.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/20/2012, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: erors, I think!