Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in NY

Was the accused a union member? Looking at the photos of the woman's superficial injuries, I'd say no. If he had been one of my trainees, and a certified Union Thug, the woman wouldn't be in any shape to tell her tall tale. He does have the body type that is classically union, however. The real horror of this story is that if he isn't certified in thuggery, then he is stealing work from the members of the brotherhood. We must track down this poser and demand to see his union card. A black eye? pft.

Too busy training a fresh crop of enforcers to add more. Out

UB

Commissar Theocritus wrote:--all that means nothing compared to the shame, the shame, yes, the complete shame that I feel from being a white person from Texas.

It's a fate worse than death..

I don't know Commissar.... I have long seen you as a true comrade, one worthy for the collective to look up to...yet I have questioned your Texicaness. Not once have I heard you mention your cowboy boots, nor for that matter brag about Texas. In short, I am tempted to say... "I know Texican's Commissar, and you are no Texican." But if you say you are, then I will accept your word (as if one can take a Texican on his word...)!

Commissar Theocritus!

Let me politically correct and edit your comment:

all that means nothing compared to the McShame, the McShame, yes, the complete McShame that I feel from being a white person from Texas.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Ah, Laika, how well I know that. I am a typical white person from Texas and how ashamed I am of that. I mean, gay, and Bruno and all that--it is to laugh. Practicing law, fixing title, handling others' money--all that means nothing compared to the shame, the shame, yes, the complete shame that I feel from being a white person from Texas.

It's a fate worse than death.

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]I repent of being white, being from Texas, and just so I can be entirely contrite, I shall be [HIGHLIGHT=#ffc000]straight[/HIGHLIGHT] for a day so I can repent of being straight.
[/HIGHLIGHT]

Commissar Theocritis:

You seem to be wavering in your commitment to your lifestyle (ex: comments to Pinkie & Hussy n' Thingies). Now you wish to be straight for a day??? NOT NECESSARY! Repenting for being white[HIGHLIGHT=#ffc000] is [/HIGHLIGHT] acceptable because the white man is ALWAYS to blame for everything (ex: Bushitler, also from TX). On being openly gay and from Texas; I can understand why you might renounce Texas, but never your sexual orientation. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]Besides, being a member of the Inner Circle, you are already accorded the privilege of living any hedonistic lifestyle you[/HIGHLIGHT] prefer. How could we ever make you repent? Besides, how confused Bruno would be.......he already lives in bewilderment!

On the other hand, if you just enjoy repenting, of course, you should proceed with all haste.

Commissar: MY only brother was gay and suffered much because of his choices, but the family did not cease to care about him. It was not a good time for him or us. I hope that this Country, indeed the World, has a lot more compassion for the individual's choice of lifestyle now, but I may be wrong about that.

As always, your comrade for Free Living!

Che' Gourmet

PRAISE FOR THE INNER CIRCLE!
BRING ON LA REVOLUCION COMRADES!

Union Boss wrote:Was the accused a union member? Looking at the photos of the woman's superficial injuries, I'd say no. If he had been one of my trainees, and a certified Union Thug, the woman wouldn't be in any shape to tell her tall tale. He does have the body type that is classically union, however. The real horror of this story is that if he isn't certified in thuggery, then he is stealing work from the members of the brotherhood. We must track down this poser and demand to see his union card. A black eye? pft.

Union Boss, I bow to your experience in organized thuggery. Have you made common cause with ACORN and <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Hunt ... y">SHAC</a>? There is nothing quite up to the standard of breaking into private offices and threatening the wives and children of bankers. Now <i>that's</i> brutal thuggery that any party member, or Democrat, could love.

Pupovich, how long since you've been to the Rancho de Rio Grande? I am a proud Texan. Every knob in the house is a pewter one, with a Texas star, bought from O'Malley's in Magnolia, Texas. Texas stars all over the place.

Laika, I can only explain my lapse because I was in my vault fingering other peoples' my money and so could not receive your Current Truth™ beamed to my tin-foil hat. I promise that I shall install a Current Truth™ repeater on the roof in case I get an original thought again.

Out! Out! Damned Thought!

Frankly I'm flirting with Pinkie and Hussies because Bruno so admires their bling. Pinkie is a cheap drunk, as long as it's not Putinka Vodka, which flows in her blood vessels. I figure a half bottle Stoly ought to get her to point that she won't feel it when Bruno pulls her rings off her fingers. Now where he'll put them God only knows; he's got hands like a fullback.

Che, thanks. The best way that I know for freedom, mine and the world, is to be myself without apology and without demands, except for fair treatment. <i>Never</i> preferential. I figure that if people, not only closet gays without perhaps as much ammunition can see someone being an individual and asking for no quarter then they will not answer the siren call of the new plantation owner, requesting their surrender.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:--all that means nothing compared to the shame, the shame, yes, the complete shame that I feel from being a white person from Texas.

It's a fate worse than death..

I don't know Commissar.... I have long seen you as a true comrade, one worthy for the collective to look up to...yet I have questioned your Texicaness. Not once have I heard you mention your cowboy boots, nor for that matter brag about Texas. In short, I am tempted to say... "I know Texican's Commissar, and you are no Texican." But if you say you are, then I will accept your word (as if one can take a Texican on his word...)!

I only have 4 words to say about the Texas thing:
Dickey's Bar B Que!
comprende?

Dickey's? So that's why Our Many Titted Empress has been quiet. She hasn't been baking cookies. And notice how Slick has been walking funny.

AbecedariusRex wrote:Very well put, commissar. My significant party appointed life partner and I were conversing the other day and she said exactly this; the left defines itself by a negative, not a positive. It proclaims what it is not, what it will tear down, what it sees as wrong - but nothing positive or constructive. Nowhere amidst the left is the solid ground of hope upon which to lay a path to the future

Comrade Rex, how can you say this? What frequency do you have your helmet tuned? The Party will positively construct a pile of OPM. It will build such hope that this OPM will flow from the patriotism of all the people, and of course some have more patriotism than others from which we will distribute to those with less patriotism. How can one have a more positive outlook?

AbecedariusRex wrote: I only have 4 words to say about the Texas thing:
Dickey's Bar B Que!
comprende?

Now ain't that just like a Texican? "Only 4 Words".... then post a picture showing it with 3 words. Who are you using for a ghost writer? Joe Biden?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
AbecedariusRex wrote: I only have 4 words to say about the Texas thing:
Dickey's Bar B Que!
comprende?

Now ain't that just like a Texican? "Only 4 Words".... then post a picture showing it with 3 words. Who are you using for a ghost writer? Joe Biden?

3 and 4 - I always get them mixed up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tMgk_Zeo8fI&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

</Karacter>

OK gang:

Ashley Lynn Todd
DOB: 11/20/1987
Zip Code: 77840
College Station TX

This was the only relevant information I can pull off of her docket sheet.
Her hearing is 10/30/2008
She's being held with $50K bond....weird, considering she beat herself up.
Why isn't she in Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric?

She's a plant.

Nothing in her story adds up.
California University of Pennsylvania (a "teacher's college") is down the Monongahela River close to the West Virginia (by God) border. A hotbed of Liberal activism.
This was where she was phone banking for McCain?
And she needed to find an ATM 60 miles away
?

Not exactly close to the Bloomfield neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh.
Liberty Avenue is never deserted.
45 minutes to an hour away from California, PA.
As the crow flies.
The Bloomfield Tavern is very close by this particular ATM.
This tavern is another hotbed of Liberal activism.
Damn straight.

No record of her birth in Brazos County.
Any competant record searchers in Texas?

Comrade Abecedarius.... What a memory you seem to have for imperialist entertainment!