Once-A-Day Flusher™ Toilet

In class, I had to come up with an environmentally friendly entrepreneur idea.

Have a family member who takes long morning showers and Refuses To Do Her Part To Save Nature™? A guilt-free son or husband who loves to tinker with things against the Greater Good™? It's out of their hands now!

Introducing the Once-A-Day Flusher™!

The Once-A-Day Flusher's built-in timer allows only one flush per earth revolution (once a day) and cannot be changed to a more "convenient" hour. Your entire family will now be forced to be part of historic International Action To Save The Planet Through Global Synchronized Flushing™!

Clean environment, clean conscience!

Dual action: it saves shower water too!

Is that your child practicing her singing...WHILE IN THE SHOWER?? Not anymore! With the Once-A-Day Flusher's organic odors, no one will loiter in the bathroom ever again. It is scrub-scrub, rinse-rinse, then FLEE!

Endorsed by Al Gore: "I have one in every bathroom, honest!"

Guaranteed Carbon-free shipping via bicycle!
May take up to six months to arrive, so order now!

Must tip the Union Bicycle Deliverer™.

The " Once-A-Day Flusher " is a concept whose time has come !

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
The Constitution utilizes the same principle .......
Unfortunately, the Presidency is on a four-year cycle.

Proper placement of the Once-A-Day FlusherToilet is extremely critical...
once-a-day-flusher_toilet.jpg

A few simple rules are required:
Gas Masks, rebreathers , air fresheners, etc are forbidden,
All windows are to remain closed at all times,
Airing the domicile may be done once a day for five minutes.
Every home will be a [lavatory] labraratory for bacteria.

If it's brown, flush it down ......... wait 'till November.~ Burma Shave

HAHA, I love the picture, and the improvements. Looks so much better. Thanks!

Irony Curtain emailed me with the suggestion to add this line:

"For the Environmentalist/Occupier Who's Already Accustomed To Taking A Dump In The Street"

I imagine it prolly smells as good as the old "two holer" at my uncle's re education camp.

2-holer.jpg

Smelled so bad we called it the "shit and split."

What a great idea! After this perhaps the next big innovation will be toilet flushing that's centrally controlled. You know, like that idea to have household electrical usage centrally controlled 'cause we don't want irresponsible electrical usage. Same idea. That way the experts who really know what's going on can control toilet flushing scientifically and nobody will be irresponsible with their toilets. Once a day might be too many flushes... I don't know. But trained government experts do. They should centrally control this, I think.

I'll have these installed in my sweat shops immediately! That'll serve those commie workers and peasants right.

This will solve gigantic workplace problem which has plagued Party for many years: workers wasting time and reading right-wing propaganda while sitting on throne waiting for Party-approved thoughts to emerge! This device's brown green design will encourage quick thinking and minimize time spent in lavatory!

I know this is old and has been displayed a number of times previously, but it seems particularly relevant to this thread (starting approxiately 1:32 or 1:50 into the video), so I'll re-post it anyway. HOWEVER, anyone who outranks me (which is almost anyone) who deems it appropriate to do so is welcome to delete this particular post by me, in which case I will perceive myself as having been duly chastized:

(It has been viewed a verly large number of times when it was on YouTube before YouTube terminated the account a couple of years ago, so it's only recently become viewable on Vimeo.)

--KOOK

Toilet Czars are powerful but Super-Czars are far more powerful than petty local bureaucrats such as the BTK serial killer.

https://www.nationalreview.com/articles ... lle-malkin

Perhaps you should forward this idea to our comrades in the Motherland, on their quest to have the best toilets in the world. Maybe it should be mentioned at the next World Toilet Day (no, not election day).

Opiate of the People wrote:This will solve gigantic workplace problem which has plagued Party for many years: workers wasting time and reading right-wing propaganda while sitting on throne waiting for Party-approved thoughts to emerge! This device's brown green design will encourage quick thinking and minimize time spent in lavatory!

It would also solve the problem of smoking in the bathroom... nobody would DARE.

Flushing once a day would be just great, but it would make your house smell like Dam Blather.