The Republican War On Chairs: We Are All Chairs Now!

Clint Lied, Chairs Died!

[img]/images/Chair_Obama_War_on_Chairs.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Chair_Seal_COTUS_250.png[/img]
The entire Progdom is up in arms since the Chair Wars started with Clint Eastwood's unprovoked attack on an innocent chair at the RNC. Instead of acting as a policy expert like all the Prog actors do, Mr. Eastwood presumed to act as an actor and delivered an acting performance. What a bizarre idea!

Unbeknownst to Eastwood, that was actually the 5th or the 6th most interesting chair in the room. It had enough capacity to seat not just our invisible president, but also millions of jobs that had been saved or created, as well as undocumented voters, necroproxies, and all the fake Twitter followers.

Implying that Obama was an empty chair was as nonsensical as saying "The Emperor has no clothes!" But the Emperor "episode" has been thoroughly debunked by the progressive historians, who proved that the Emperor was, in fact, wearing a magnificent dress, visible only to the smart and the enlightened, and that the boy's heckling was manufactured by the Republican machine, paid for by the Koch brothers. Just like that non-story, Eastwood's attack on all chairs is bound to the ash heap of history, along with capitalist greed and American imperialism in general.

We are all chairs now!

Below are some helpful visuals prepared by our Department of Visual Agitation to be used in the fight. No Pasaran!

[img]/images/Chair_Obama_Doubles_Training.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Chair_Chairforce_One.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Chair_Obama_COTUS_Seal.png[/img]

[img]/images/Chair_Obama_COTUS_Stage.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Chair_Bin_Laden.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Chair_Michelle_Fight.jpg[/img]

dogwhistle2.gif

HALT! I'm envoking that the use of Emperor and chair are examples of dog whistle crypto-speak, and therefor racist. I feel privileged that our constitutional professor is holding down the fort, and I'm not angry that he plays golf.

Racial Code-word Handbook

Expecting experienced assistance from Chairperson Mao

[img]/images/Obama_Poster_Mao_ChairPerson.png[/img]

Obama's enthusiastic voter:

[img]/images/Chairs_for_Obama_2012.png[/img]

[img]/images/Chair_Michelle_Obama_Empty.jpg[/img]

Michelle Obama's Empty Chair

[img]/images/Chairs_Obama_Jobs_Council.jpg[/img]

President Obama Meets With His Jobs Council

Ushanka tip to Iowa Hawk: a chair from Titanic. "God himself could not sink this ship."

Titanic_Obama_Chair.jpg

This just in at Breitbart. The Dems are ready for a sea of adoring empty chairs. Let the festivities begin!

empty con.png

DNC 2012: Delegates Arrive at the Convention

[img]/images/Chairs_DNC_Orgy.jpg[/img]

Elizabeth Warren's chair at the convention (when she's not in her teepee or on stage) -

ElizabethWarrenChair.jpg

Sandra Fluke's hotel room at the convention -

SandraFlukesHotelRoom.jpg

Comrades
Acronym is one letter short. Should be Chair Of Ignoramus of the United States. Bottom line.

Clint Eastwood conversation with Obama in Chair as part of National Empty Chair Day Symposium:

You say you need an inside straight?
No, you need a flush.

--KOOK

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Anybody seen Meow?

Meow is currently having a private moment of quiet reflection reminiscing about all the historic accomplishments of our Great Dear Leader. (PBUH)

538622_380335228701436_868761322_n.jpg

Clearly there's a need for an image of Clint Eastwood conversing with an invisible chair for photoshopping, so here's one which proles may download and add a suitable chair:

--KOOK

if i had a chair it would look like obama

Joe Biden's chair is empty too

[img]/images/Chair_Obama_Incomplete_grade.jpg[/img]

David Limbaugh retweeted our "Chair Force One" picture last night, saying "Y am I not tiring of these?"

My most loved and beloved comrades, proles and ultra elite camaraderies, I your beloved Judge Fraulein have been... how shall I say, 'detained' in one of our most glorious gulags down D.C. way, but after my escape..... release, I was uber disturbed by the Republican Chair Attack.

On my way back to our beloved and adored personal Cube gulag, look what I discover in the highway!! aaaaaakk! It brought fear, revulsion and a Pepto- Bismol attack! These evil Republicans abandoned a poor weak chair alone in the highways!

Fraulein! How delightful to see your creased, leathery face back among the most equal!

Welcome back, Freulein - with or without the cow spots on your epidermal exoskeleton. The collective needs a wise judge to resolve our historically inevitable unanimous disputes.

JudgeFraulein.jpg
Here come da JUDGE!

Welcome back, Comrade Judge Fraulein - as Comrade Square pointed out, it's good to have your progressively equal arbitrational talents back!

I AM SO TOUCHED I HAVE A TEAR! Your kind welcoming to yourpoor humble servant is much in appreciation!! but might I inquire where you've moved the &^%$#@ beer keg?? Just to make myself feel at home'n all.

Comrade Judge Fraulein, it is currently behind the Soviet flag - but might I suggest that it COULD be placed appropriately upon your judgely bench? On the non-gavel side, of course.

PAAAARRRRTTAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I see nothing much has changed... as usual, some comrades with less control and dignity have already begun to party down. I appear to have stumbled across Comrade Barack's Better Half who is already 3 or 4 sheets blowing in the wind... or whatever.

Frau, Good to see you again. It's like you never left, but then again, absence makes the beets grow... er... well...

mutant beet_edited-1.jpg

I yes, yes it does... and I see you found our Winter solstice dinner, none the worse for wear.

Ahh, summer is such a pleasant time at gulag the beach... Nobody believed you'd survive be back so soon! Welcome Back Comrade Colonel Judge. Your favorite shovel was re-distributed by a band of illegal immigrants disenfranchised voters who have been so busy doing the People's work that they haven't had the time to return it. yet. Pinky might loan you one in the interim. She has plenty... Image

Finally, a shovel ready shovel that is shovel ready. Dear leader will be so proud, Comrade Tovarichi!

Fraulein, I join the other Progs in welcoming you back. I too have missed your most, uh, interesting face. The head gear, I think. That's the most stylish superheterodyne, phased-antenna-array tin-foil hat that I've seen. I bet you can get signals from Laika even in Carlsbad Caverns, 750' underground. Your mind is never free to think. You're always in lockstep with GroupThink.

Comrades, let us remember the Emperor's New Clothes. After the little boy pointed out that he saw no clothes, the parade stopped, then moved on as though nothing had happened.

President Obama campaigns instead of talking with Bibi Netanyahu, who requested urgently a meeting about Iran. Well, of course Iran can wait until we get Obama back in power for his second, and last, and the last, election of the president.

Then Iran and the US can kiss and make up, and Iran can have the Middle East. We don't want that nasty old oil anyway; we have Solyndra II coming up. I see nothing at all bad about a liaison between fascistic Islamists and fascistic comrades.

Do you?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Fraulein, I join the other Progs in welcoming you back. I too have missed your most, uh, interesting face. The head gear, I think. That's the most stylish superheterodyne, phased-antenna-array tin-foil hat that I've seen. I bet you can get signals from Laika even in Carlsbad Caverns, 750' underground. ....

ah yes, the conversation is always best when it focuses on your humble handmaiden, the most royal Fraulein. And I am most humbly proud of my glorious gearing on the head.

Now about those chairs, I found this lovely chair which I am sure belongs to our dearly beloved dearest leader, outside the White House back door entrance. Lovely, is it not??

I think that the official rose in the Rose Garden at the White House for the Obama regime ought to be the La-Z-Boy.

Comrades, if Lord O can be represented by an empty chair, why not by an empty suit? That is what Walter Cronkite was, to be sure.

Don't people know that Clint Eastwood is so passé? I mean, really. The heroes now are not Dirty Harry, but the Occupy people. Dirty Harry was a cop who fought crooks.

Now we have a DOJ and a White House which encourage criminality, vandalism, trespass, and theft.

That's so much better, don't you think? As long as I get mine.

" If any man is taking graft, and I don't get my share,
we put him up against the wall and POP! goes the weasel.

As sung by Groucho Marx in " Duck Soup ".

There is no intelligence in the White House. There is only the ruthless acquisition of mindless-bastard power.

That's it. And if you think it's something else, read a Pippi Longstocking book.

Obama look-alikes listen to Mahmoud's speech at the UN

Chairs_Obama_Lookalikes_UN.jpg

It's possible that they all WERE Obama - now that He's ascended (see other thread), He's omnipresent.

Ah. The Emperor not only has no clothes but the Emperor doesn't have a body.

... and then the Empty Chair palooza continued on the eve of the Glorious Day of January 21, 2017, this time as a giggly-elegiac quasi-obit The Empty One (in memoriam).

(the Komrade who initiated that secondary shovelling was still in kinda
Kubonewbie status and not aware of the above well tended beet field)