Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

Barack Sex Doll: The Obamanator

BARACK FEVER!
  • What your typical liberal male has been yearning for!
  • No more biting pillow simply dreaming of Barack!
  • Achieve Hate Bush Orgasm (HBO) as you hear him talk!
Mature content! Click or scroll down only if you're a typical liberal male over 18 years of age!

You know, there's nothing I can say that doesn't sound "funny". (Yes, I know I won't hear the end of it.)

What a perfect gift for the Mime! Only how do you drain it?

OMG that's genius!!!

Yes, the MIME must have a few of these!

What a perfect gift for the Mime! Only how do you drain it?

Um...Commissarka...if I tell you, promise not to whack me upside the head with your shovel? OK???

Mouth must be used to create suction thus removing deposit. Good Leftist calls this "snowballing"...whatever that means <WHACK>

hey!! you @!#%ing promised not to do that!!!

OOOOoooooOOohhhH my head hurts!

PINKIE AT LEAST SAY YOU'RE SORRY!

...damn, girl...that's gonna leave a mark...most girls actually LIKE me :P

Pravda, thank you for the that definition of snowballing. I did not know that one. I promise you. I once heard on a show the term Dirty Sanchez and the giggling was such that I googled it and came up with a list of terms which even I could not finish.