Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

Barack The Town Hall Chicken

The science community is abuzz with the discovery of a giant chicken, which they have nicknamed "The Town Hall Chicken." (It should be noted that the chicken was found near and around a Town Hall, and not in it.) The consensus is clear among scientists, they are saying that this chicken is probably a mutation rather than a new species since they have never encountered a bird of this magnitude ever before.

The Town Hall Chicken delighted the research team, students, and onlookers when it let out a call for the first time in captivity. Lars Svengaard replicated the call from his press conference podium.

Translated phonetically, the call sounded like: "Ba ba ba ba Baraaaaaaaaaack. Ba ba ba Baraaaaaaaaaack."

And I thought chickens only feared the Fox (News).

I noticed that this particular chicken has a crown-like comb on top of it's head. Interesting.

UPDATE:

Scientists have finally succeeded in getting a clear closup of this chicken's head:

Are Amerikans electing a chicken, or are chickens endorsing Obama?

Red Square wrote:UPDATE:

Scientists have finally succeeded in getting a clear closup of this chicken's head:

Is this not the famous Benito Mussolini profile approach?

Comrade_Elliott wrote:Are Amerikans electing a chicken, or are chickens endorsing Obama?
On whether BHO wins or loses.
(Acknowledged he is already a loser) Ooops. Off to the re-educartion camp. {Where's my shovel?}