Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

Obama: Ready From Day One To Hope Terrorists Will Change

What kind of blasphamy is this!? He should be in the font lines spreading hope and change onto the terrorist! Telling them the greatness of his hope and change (H and C). The Obamasiah would be drapped in a robe with wonderous signs and light radiating from him, good sircomrade, I demand this mockery be stricken from the records!
(karakter off)
hahah. . . it's so true.

My good Comrade Elliot,
You have to read between the lines. Sure, it looks like cowardice and incompetence... (George Castanza voice:) "Seemingly! Seemingly!" ....but in actuality, the brilliant Obamessiah is cowering
under the desk, buying time for he knows that the more nukes reigning down on this evil capitalist society the better!

I never thought of it that way comrade Irony Curtain, thank you for the enlightment.

No problem, so glad I could have the opportunity to quickly make up some cheesy bullcrapon the spot explain my artistic vision to the masses.

Irony Curtain wrote:No problem, so glad I could have the opportunity to quickly make up some cheesy bullcrapon the spot explain my artistic vision to the masses.
Your artistic vision is a grand one comrade.

I had to comment on this thread after Uncle Joe Biden's totally insane remarks about the great One's being tested in His first six monthes in office. What ever the hell is Joey drinking these days? Not even the People's Vodka will make you gaff like that! Let it [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]not[/HIGHLIGHT] be me to question the Leader's judgement, but isn't Uncle Joe supposed to be advising him?

Thanks for the idea, Che Gourmet. I thought it was worth redoing the picture: