Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

The Delegate: a story of seduction, entrapment, and blood

Supporting trivia:

# The movie's line "Mrs. Clinton, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?" was voted as the #5 of "The 100 Greatest Movie Lines" by Premiere in 2008.

# When Obama is shown banging on the church window with his arms raised and extended, many reviewers felt he was portrayed as a Christ-like image. In actuality, this was a compromise with the minister of the Trinity United church who had threatened to blow himself up if Obama is not elected.

# In 2008, the American Film Institute ranked this as the #1 Greatest Movie of All Time.

My favorite scene in The Delegate is when Howard Dean and Hillary run away together, you know, at the end, and they board a bus. They see all the people on the bus staring at them as they sit in the back seat . Then Dean and Clinton look at eachother and bust out laughing and Dean says ,
"can you imagine these losers actually traveling around in this thing, together, all on top of one another?"
Then Hillary says... "Hey, Howard... these are my people... they vote for me..."

Then milk comes out Dean's nose, he is laughing so hard, and he isn't even drinking milk.

I love that scene.

I've seen "The Candidate" (Which was expected and correct we follow the story of a Progressive candidate) but I've never heard of "The Delegate". I hope it has all the Progressive greatness The Party would provide.