13-Year-Old Runs to be Vermont Governor

Real Life surpasses the Cube!

Ethan Sonneborn is 13-years old, and he's running to be the next governor of Vermont.

Whether by design or accident, Vermont's founders imposed no age requirement on those who could run for governor of this state.

"Thanks to the fact that there are no state laws that require gubernatorial candidates to be a certain age, Ethan is officially the youngest candidate to run for that office in Vermont history."

Gov. Phil Scott, speaking at an unrelated news conference Thursday in Essex Junction, said he was glad to see Sonneborn as a candidate.

“I think it's great. You know, anyone who wants to step up. You certainly don't have to drive to be governor, so he doesn't have to worry about that," Scott said. "Any time our youth steps up and wants to — is civically minded, I think it's great experience.

That lisp is surely going to render him completely irresistible to the interns.

That's because they have no real adults left! (I use the term "adult" loosely)

...and the first time he starts a discussion at a City Council meeting with "in MY experience..." they'll be cleaning the coloring books out of his desk drawers and sending him home to his mama.

[quote="Antonio Salazarinski"]Real Life surpasses the Cube!

“I think it's great. You know, anyone who wants to step up. /quote]

Yeah, except for that bastard Trump who stepped up when everyone hated him. That's why he got elected! Because everyone hated him! Don't you guys see that!!!!

Other than that, we really like those who just want to "step up." OK?

Captain Craptek wrote:Image

Yeah, outta the mouths of babes. They (babes), somehow, always say what their mentors say. Verbatim

Hey, I remember when I was still a babe. I did the same thing. Backtracking, I now realize I was clueless.

Today, I'm still a babe and don't you forget it!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Image

Yeah, outta the mouths of babes. They (babes), somehow, always say what their mentors say. Verbatim

Hey, I remember when I was still a babe. I did the same thing. Backtracking, I now realize I was clueless.

Today, [highlight=#ffff00]I'm still a babe and don't you forget it![/highlight]

So we see!
pamalinsky-go-go-dancer-1.png

Thanks, Captain Craptek, I really needed that. Say hello to my darling sister, Comrade Putout!