16 Fisker Cars Pay Ultimate Price

Fisker.jpg
In a dramatic show of caring and community awareness, sixteen battery-powered Fisker Karma automobiles self-combusted in New Jersey during Hurrican Sandy, apparently in an attempt to generate heat to warm up the electricity-less victims of the town of Port Newark, New Jersey.

Although a relatively new car company, and financed by a bailout orchestrated by the Obama administration, Fisker is developing a reputation for such charitable acts, with several previous cars self-combusting in order to warm up their owners.

"Sometimes the heater just isn't enough on a cold New Jersey morning," stated former Fisker owner Bill Maxwell - "The cars seem to recognize that more is needed, and they just up and start burning, providing a warm, orange glow that the whole neighborhood can gather around."

Sheri Hitcherdiffle, another Fisker owner whose Karma provided her with extra heat one morning, said that she will never buy another brand of automobile, even though her previous and current Fisker Karmas cost her well over one hundred thousand dollars each.

"There's just no comparison," Ms Hitcherdiffle said, "These cars are willing to give their all for you, unlike any other vehicle except maybe the Chevy Volt."

A spokesunit for the Obama administration told us that this is the way a good bailout should work, adding that when you can roast weenies and marshmallows over your car as well as drive it it's certainly well worth the 500 million dollars of taxpayer dollars spent to bail out the company.

Greater love has no car than this, that it lay down its life for its owner.
--Steven Rattner
Obama Car Czar

It's a beautiful (and warm) thing, Comrade.

Thank Lenin we have unlimited bailout money!

Now, THAT'S what I call some BAD KARMA(yuk yuk)

Living in NE I hope to have 1 or 2 of these e-heaters in yard soon...right after fall beet harvest...cheaper than fuel oil.

Leading the way in the Self Immolation Sweepstakes

52.jpg

BailoutBucks.jpg
So lessee...

A Chevy Volt sells for about $25,000.00, but with bailout dollars each one cost about $250,000.00 to build. And a Fisker Karma sells for something over $100,000.00 - I wonder what THEY each cost in Bailout Bucks to build?