2020, An Approved Guide to Understanding It

The following is a State-Approved paid by the Bureau programming for State-Approved media

The Year is 2020. So much has happened. Inspired by the blandness of recent days, the year 2020 decided to break away from the monotony, and dared to be different.

As the world devolves into chaos continues normally, you the prole are left with many questions: how do I make of this in a most State-approved way? How do I think of all these major events the way the State tells me I should? How much closer to The Glorious Word of Next Tuesday™ does all this make us?

Fear not, you mindless sheep korrektly thinking prole

Hi, The People's Anthony Sullivan for the official State-Approved guide to understanding the year 2020, the all-new agitprop proper unbiased korrekt guide, written by the greatest minds of the Bureau!!

Forget other guides. Other guides spread the truth nobody else will tell you misinformation that could change the way you see things give you inexplicable brain damage, and are not State-Approved. But this, this guide is filled with only korrekt information, curated by the greatest minds of the Bureau.

Rest assured that this guide will help you think korrektly, so you don't have to think for yourself, because what better way to think than to let the State do it for you?

Now you're asking yourself, how much for this glorious guide to enlightenment approved by the State? Well, I'm here to tell you that you can now get this for just 1 EASY payment of 2 weeks of beet vodka rations and overnight at the beet fields!!!! But WAIT!!!!, pay twice that, 4 weeks of beet vodka rations and overnight at the beet fields, and we'll send you a second guide for FREE!! Just pay another 2 weeks worth of beet vodka rations and overnight at the beet fields on top of all that for processing and handling

Don't wait (no seriously, do you want to get punished by the State or something?), order yours now!!!!

The preceding was a State-Approved paid mandate encouraging reminding paid by the Bureau programming for State approved Media

People's Anthony Sullivan,

This is a GREAT Product!!

But, are you sure one night of beet field is enough to really 'get away'? It's not really 'away' till the third night, or even longer, to fully enjoy the experience. De-tox to full agrarian utopia doesn't just happen over night.

'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:People's Anthony Sullivan,

But, are you sure one night of beet field is enough to really 'get away'? It's not really 'away' till the third night, or even longer, to fully enjoy the experience. De-tox to full agrarian utopia doesn't just happen over night.

'pelipsky

If the trips to distant Kollektives growing up taught me anything, it is that if one spends upwards of 12 hours in the Lada, with but one or two breaks for gas and coffee, that totally eliminates the three-night requirement. You totally relax and reset in your new surrounds.

jackalopelipsky wrote:People's Anthony Sullivan,

'pelipsky
My dear antlered hare, it seems you misunderstood. it's not "two weeks of rations and overnight", it's "two weeks of rations, AND two weeks of overnight as well. It seems this Bureau's communication wasn't clear enough, and so the Bureau clarifies it here. Rest assured that your State-Approved concerns are unfounded.

Most esteemed and equal comrades,

'pelipsky is totally clarified. Annnnd, since the 'pelipsky's are actually traveling in the Lada to a distant Kollective holding family members, Comrade Stierlitz's explanation makes even more cogent sense. At one 'stop' at a 'certain' DQ one could enter the Hamburger Emporium if wearing a mask, but no additional 'services' were available, making the stop absolutely USELESS. How can a comrade enjoy a Hungerbuster with fries while wearing a mask and in need of other 'facilities'? It didn't make no kind of sense to the mythical horned rodent, either.

The Lada progressed to next Kollective and it was like almost normal-ville at their Freddie's Frozen Custard. What a difference when moon bats aren't injecting themselves into another comrade's whole travel experience.

And as stated elsewhere, The People's Andrew Sullivan's newest product --- and 'pelipsky is thinking the new group Republicans in Need of a New President should be first to purchase this great product.

The People's Andrew Sullivan, 'pelipsky is already looking forward to these new beet field comrade's production to the point that all OUR beet vodka is free.

Oh, happy days!

'pelipsky
Russian Asset on the move
#BR 549