300 Marines shall be sacrificed for Dear Leader

[img]/images/300_US_Marines_against_ISIS.jpg[/img]

As you heard, the 300 like the Spartans of Greece will be sacrificed for Dear Leader's idea of leading from behind.

This occasion will be similar to most occasions in which this occasion will ultimately be another occasion where Dear Leader gives the usual orders for such occasion. It is quite clear and understandable.

Dear Leader is finding a new golf course to play at. Will it be close to waters, or far away? That will be important to determine what to do when he gets there. The 300 shall need to wait until after his important business.

Forward!

I am sure the 300 "corpsemen" understand that they must give their lives up to the "random folks," and thus, help Komrade Glorious Leader remain glorious.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Gummi and Hammer, my darling Comrades,

I just can't find it in me to parody this any further than you both have done.

I was born into a military family, and I know they don't like war. They hate it! They have left behind stories that will blow your mind about their valor. I have some of those stories and am compiling them for public view.

Oleander's orders have hamstrung our military for sure. I know people who have relatives who serve in this military who absolutely hate this president. Many of them are black. The rest are "privileged" whites, asians, others.

I, as have many others, find the latest ISIS beheadings on the beach so appalling. Yet, so many of those on the left still ask the question: "But, why do they hate us?"

The answer, of course, is because we are not them! I told many people who love Oleander this many years ago. They still do not get it, and put us all in great peril.

You already know this and I guess I am ranting here. Sorry.

Pamalinsky wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Gummi and Hammer, my darling Comrades,

I just can't find it in me to parody this any further than you both have done.

I was born into a military family, and I know they don't like war. They hate it! They have left behind stories that will blow your mind about their valor. I have some of those stories and am compiling them for public view.

Oleander's orders have hamstrung our military for sure. I know people who have relatives who serve in this military who absolutely hate this president. Many of them are black. The rest are "privileged" whites, asians, others.

I, as have many others, find the latest ISIS beheadings on the beach so appalling. Yet, so many of those on the left still ask the question: "But, why do they hate us?"

The answer, of course, is because we are not them! I told many people who love Oleander this many years ago. They still do not get it, and put us all in great peril.

You already know this and I guess I am ranting here. Sorry.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I do understand that people do not like to go to war. I am concerned about the news media ignoring that we do have people in Iraq and commands from the white house of what our military should do is a disgrace. We are going too much into defense when we should go offense. We are giving up places when we should take keep them. Due to the president's activities and stubbornness to not give our people a chance to eliminate the enemy is sad, indeed. I rather not have them killed or in trouble due to incompetence of the Commander in Chief.

I want them to have something to talk about and the honor received where the president will give none.

Pamalinsky wrote:...I, as have many others, find the latest ISIS beheadings on the beach so appalling. Yet, so many of those on the left still ask the question: "But, why do they hate us?"
Some people are just naturally clueless and naive. However, the bulk of the left wing true believer Demokrat voter base thinks that the US is way too big for its britches and has been overstepping its bounds in the "global community" for the last 70 years. They also believe that, thanks to the cowboy George W. Bush, under the auspices of Haliburton, things have gone from bad to worse the Middle East. This makes the terrorists hate us.

They believe that if we keep screwing over our own military and ignoring the acts of terror, the ISIS "random folks" will understand that the cowboy is gone and we now have a Nobel Peese Prize winning Clownmander and Cheef "global citizen" at the helm. The "random folks" will see that we are just regular, peace-loving people who mean them no harm. They will stop sawing off heads, lay down their arms, join hands with us, and we will all walk in the sunshine together singing Kumbaya.

Of course, that's not working, and things are getting worse, so hence, the question.

Al Asad, surrounded by mooslimical comrades of the religion of peace? What could possibly go wrong?
Doesn't the USSA still have forces in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona? How long ago was the insurrection there squashed? All will be well, or Dear Leader (PBUH) wouldn't be golfing while FLATUS skis in Aspen...