3rd Presidential Debate - Romney All Over the Map

RomneyMap.jpg
As President B. Hussein Obama pointed out more than once during this evening's debate, candidate Mitt Romney is "all over the map".

Dear Leader, however, is considerably more focused:

ObamaMap.jpg

Ptui. Dear Leader has an October surprise, I will reveal it to you party members so you do not fall down dead when it is sprung on you: Dan Quayle misspelled "potato" 24 years ago and he and Romney are both Republicans! Ha! Election is in bag!

There are other O bastions not covered. Decatur is shrine of Muttha Jones. East St. Louis makes East Berlin of recent past seem palatial. Aurora is haunt of Barbara Currie, biggest gun prohibitionist in Illinois where possession of air rifles is a felony too, and where all out of state vehicles with NRA stickers in window get stopped and searched. Olin has decamped from Madison Co. and its Robin Hood judiciary to Mississippi. So when is Springfield Armory going to get a clue and move to Texas? There are rumblings south of I 70 again about seceding from Chicago again. These were heard about 15 years ago. Maybe this time, they'll mean it.

This really worries me. People don't realize that Romney's only reason for running is to persecute women and remove all women's rights. It is a Mormon thing. I can prove this by showing you videos on YouTube. Women had better wake up before it is too late. This is why Romney picked Ryan who also hates women and wants to put them in chains. I don't think they will even pay women for working. This is the deciding issue for me.

war_on_women.jpg

R.O.C.K. - I took the liberty of modifying your great idea, so as to fit it into one image for easier emailing, Tweeting, and Facebooking.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This really worries me. People don't realize that Romney's only reason for running is to persecute women and remove all women's rights. It is a Mormon thing. I can prove this by showing you videos on YouTube. Women had better wake up before it is too late. This is why Romney picked Ryan who also hates women and wants to put them in chains. I don't think they will even pay women for working. This is the deciding issue for me.

war_on_women.jpg

No doubt about it, there is a fabricated war on women going on right now!

Check out the latest PSA "You Don't Own Me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... MxtbAP2cyU

That's right rethugliKKKans, we're going to be bringing our lady parts to the polls on November 6th to defeat that evil, woman-hating, enslaving, mean mean man *spit* Romney who wants to control our uterus's and has such barbaric, extremist views of having to pay for our own birth control

Forward™

On a tip from Kevin Matthews:

Dear Leader with baby: "Hey look! There's one of those flying contraption things called an airplane. I know that because I'm the commander in chief."

Check it out on the right ........ is Obama handing out cellphones in person now ?

Or did the lady trade her son for one ?

Romney appeals with self-respect to peoples minds as individuals to sway them to his side. Obama, like all collectivists, doesn't try to win minds to his side - he tries to murder all opposition. Obama has nothing to offer in the realm of ideas. His entire campaign has been to murder Romney in the only way he can. In the face of opposition murder in some form is all the left can do to remain in power. They have nothing in the realm of ideas to offer to appeal to self-respecting people.

Obama should look small, all of his petty lies and ridiculous sneers in a pathetic attempt to politically murder Romney are the work of a very very small pathetic man.

Vladimir, my comrade,

Are you sure the appropriate coloration is on the bread? It could be bleu cheese.

Krasnodar wrote:Check it out on the right ........ is Obama handing out cellphones in person now? Or did the lady trade her son for one ?
Exactly!

"What a bargain! I just traded my son for a free brand-new Obamaphone!"