50 Shades of half-white

A thread featuring a photo of the Royal First Family is the perfect place to plop this:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... reepy.html

Send more money to the Obama campaign and win a chance to include Obama in your next family portrait! "Imagine how nice it'll look on your holiday card this year!"

Imagine how stupid it'll look if he ends up losing.

Pinkie, I have card board cut outs of our beloved Chairman Mao, Beloved Stalin and my personal fav Kim Jong il that I bring to the dinner table every night for dinner with my little ones, are you saying that's creepy?

Just imagine if good card carrying Communists in China stopped glorifying Mao just because he's dead. Are you ashamed of Dear Leader Obama, Pinkie?

Pinkie, I know you care so I know that your just saying that rhetorically... everyone wants Dear Leader Obama to join them for Christmas ham. We know how much he loves pork.

Yeah! Only one thing better than a good porking!

I see Tovarchi, take it back to the progressive juvenile erotica humor of 50 Shades... Excellent work comrade! Because I'm sure there's nothing Pinkie loves better than a slimy juvenile sexual innuendo... why it's what we progressives live for!!!

You know F*ck B*sh... F*ck Th*s... F*ck Th*t... very progressive!

I must have read 50 Shades of Smut Grey 50 times already... can't get enough of it... excuse me while I go roll around in the chicken #@$* in the bottom of coop some more... brb...