9-12 Tea Party: Small Fringe Group

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

My newest partner in crime just sent me this photo from the Capitol of a “small fringe group” of protestors who don't represent America. Or that would be the case if you believed the MSM and Democrats.

I have the feeling, and I am sure that you do as well, that there are many who will think this event has come and gone. The fact is that we are still at the beginning. The fact is that each protest only grows stronger. The fact is that Washington just doesn't get it. The fact is that 2010 is going to be a watershed moment in American history.

If you have your own pictures please post them here, I'll try to put up more later tonight.

Comrades

It has come to my attention that the reactionary capitalist swine used Computer Software (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MASSIVE_(software)) to create false propaganda about the alleged march on your nation's capital today.

I have agents in Washington, and they tell me that today was as any other day in that city.

The anti revolutionaries can fool some of the people some of the time, but the great Obamugabe (me) cannot be fooled at all.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

At first our media organs reported "scores" of people. Then they said thousands. Then tens of thousands.

The organizers claim 450,000 signed in. Michelle Malkin claims a cop told her 1.2 million. Aerial pics show a crowd at least as big as the one for Obama's inauguration (1.1 million). And ABC news supposedly claimed 2 million.

Regardless comrades, what does it matter, they're all non-entities. Ignore them.

What are you talking about Comrade? The one prole in the picture is holding up a sign that says "Change You Can Believe In!" He is obviously an Obama supporter! I think they are ALL Obama supporters. Too bad His Holiness was out of town today. I would've loved to see their reaction if their beloved leader made an improptu appearance at this rally of his supporters. I am sure they would have went wild with delight. It probably would have been a near riot as the mob lunged forward to touch his clothes and kiss his ring. [Sigh] These fools and their love for Obama.... so touching.

Except for that fool with the sign "You can't spend your way out of debt." And I suppose you can't dig your way out of a hole, either. Idiot.

I concur Comrade Opiate, it is obvious a photoshop from his O'liness' coronation!

How dare they!

Nevertheless, Dear Leader ought to take note, and immediately silence these comrades with the help of Comrade Garofalo, and her superb articulation skills:

Remember when she called them "a bunch of teabagging rednecks," adding "this is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up." Now, that's a powerful comeback. I am so proud of her. No worries on my part about these Tea Baggers. I sleep well every night knowing they aren't going to get anywhere.

One thing that I love about being a liberal is that I never have to consider the sense of something, only the source. In my primitive times, I thought that that was snobbery and fit only for art dealers, but now I know it's true because it saves me the trouble of thinking.

That means that no matter what Dear O'Leader does it's okay because he's--get ready for it--black. No matter what Nansky does, that's okay because she's female. And that means that no matter what I do, that's okay because I'm gay.

But what trumps what? Does that mean that I can say something disobliging about Dear O'Leader? Marx forfend that I should of course.

Watch it Comrades!

There's plenty of Red to go around, have you applied for your BIA card lately?

El Marco takes the picture to send all us progs to mental hell!

The One missed the protest... The One went to Moombat Mimesotota to raise awareness!

All Hail The One!

COMRADES!!!!!!!

Shocking video, do not watch this unless you have a very strong stomach. This was some of the nonsense that was suppose to have been said at this so called protest rally today.

Tens of thousands protesting my foot, more right-wing bias by the media, I'd say. They take a photo of a few folks out for a REGULAR little Sunday stroll on a fine day in D.C and try to spin it as some kind of protest rally, the nerve.

Then they find a few loonies that were actually listening to this deranged individual in some park nearby the strollers and try to play it up as real proof that there was actually a REAL PROTEST gathering and were there to listen to him instead of about maybe 4 people tops (I should know I use peoples math for crowd counts).

THE NERVE OF THE RIGHT-WING CONTROLLED MEDIA

Apparently the Daily Mail, UK didn't get the memo about minimizing the crowd size.

Who cares what the Brits say? The Couric Head will ignore it, as will CNN, once they return from their retreat and their motivational speaker Monica Lewinsky.

Because these are right-wing Rethuglicans their opinion counts for nothing. In Islamic law a woman's word is worth half a man's word. Among progs a conservative's word is of <i>negative</i> worth. If a conservative says it, it proves it's wrong.

And that way we save ourselves the trouble of thinking.

Disgusting fakery! Nowadays, anyone with a Photoshop program and an axe to grind can alter pictures any way they see fit. Just look at how the teabagging birthers try to hide their racism by pasting a couple of black guys into a picture of their teabagging birtherday party:
Meanwhile, they've been circulating this picture to prove that more than ten people showed up for their pathetic little whine fest:

The above photo is actually footage of the millions of mourners who turned out for Ted Kennedy's funeral procession as it passed through the nation's capitol en route to Arlington National Cemetery.

Snoogie, shame on you, I saw your photo in the crowd of protestors...shame shame...you are a prog protender.

I must commend CNN for their coverage of this event that did not happen!

Just see how they managed to get all the reactionary KKKooks to crawl out of the woodwork. If this event did happen at all, then CNN is telling the real truth! Did the swine at Faux news even cover the same event?

What I like most is the geeky KKKook with the assault rifle. It is as clear as daylight that he has never handled a rifle in his life!

These reactionaries are such stupid wusses, I will sleep well tonight knowing that our revolution is safe!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09 ... nnSTCVideo

Pinkie, that could be Capitol Hill staffers spawning, you know. They have to leap up the staffer ladders to where they were incarnated as pages, where they breed.

Unfortunately they do not after that die. And the roe is poisonous.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/q1byTDgu7iA&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Opiate of the People wrote:This sign says it all:

To arms, comrades! How dare he besmirch the great prophet Karl Marx!

No man who worked a good part of his entire life trying to conjure up a system where one could shirk his work, shirk his duties, and shirk his responsibilities, but still reap the same rewards as one who doesn't, should ever be called a moron.

Comrades!

Beware of the deceit of the reactionary slime who will pervert any fact for their nefarious purposes!

Obamugabe