A Call for People's Wisdom

The people's advertisement for a tee shirt stating "Equal gravity for all planets - Free Pluto" makes me think of additional wisdom to share with the proletariat and antiletariat as well. Equality for all letariats, I say. Now where was I? Oh yes, sharing wisdom. I now call for People's Wisdom to post wisely things here. My contribution is this:

STOP PLATE TECTONICS!

Is good thing, no? Be equally wise, but no wiser, for the good of the motherland.

ComradeFreeLunch, perhaps if you were to lift your head from the government trough long enough, you might see that the party is already aware of the problem and is taking steps to correct it:

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... ontinental

Keep up the good work, but likewise, keep up on the Party mandated reading of the archived articles.

Indeed, Comrade Brain - Dear Leader has ALL things under control!

You are wise to seek wisdom. Might I direct you to an intellectual interview over at our sister sight, the Huffington Post. I have summarized, immortalized and maximized with the following:

mistakes.jpg

The people have no wisdom !

[highlight=#ff0000] ONLY DEAR LEADER and FAVORED PARTY [/highlight][highlight=#ff0000]OFFICIALS [/highlight][highlight=#ff0000]HAVE WISDOM ! [/highlight]

That is why we need the Party to guide the rest of us incoherent saps.

( If the people had wisdom, then Dear Leader wouldn't have been voted into office.)

Ivan Betinov wrote:ComradeFreeLunch, perhaps if you were to lift your head from the government trough long enough, you might see that the party is already aware of the problem and is taking steps to correct it:

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... ontinental

Keep up the good work, but likewise, keep up on the Party mandated reading of the archived articles.
I am talking plate techtonics and you are talking of watery things. Boats drift. Plates techtonic. Is not so easy to fool me, you see?

Hey, have you two heard about that new diet stuff that's made from abyssal ooze" ?

It's called "Seafloor Spread ".

Is not Seafloor Spread what happens to Moocheles A$$ after the Lobster Buffet?

Quite, correct, Comrade T. And thanks for the visual .

That being said, could I get a swig of your " Liquid Lobo " from you ?

It may help me to forget.

Kththhhhhhrthrade Krthanodarth-ffff, quith beging-thhhh for handouth... that'sth Igorths jobsth!