A Disturbing Video About Ron Paul's Mentor, Barry Goldwater

Comrades,

This video is most disturbing.

It is archival footage of a television commercial for Rethuglican presidential candidate, Barry Goldwater.

It is very haunting.

At the time of the commercial, 274 American soldiers had died, so far, in the war.

For those of you who might not remember, he lost the election to Lyndon Johnson in1964.

Why has Obama forsaken us, why, comrades WHY!?!

The Bu$hitler started and EVIL WAR FOR OIL!!! 8 years of hell comrades, 8 years of hell. Dear Leader Obama STILL has not brought the troops home from the EVIL RETHUGLICAN WAR FOR OIL!!!

Why Oh Oly One, must we terrorize the planet?

{prog off}
Gracious, please don't suggest two terms of Barry Obama, please no, anything but that! I am rooting for the Carter II outcome as the best of many evils. But LBJ II? Ugh.
{prog on}

Comrade Tovarich,

Dear Leader is balking at the 40,000 troop request by the general in charge of the Afghanistan operation. Yes, LBJ directed his generals here and there, according to his whim, however, Dear Leader is 'enlightened.'

Nevertheless, I like the initials LBJ, and to show my devotion, I am going to call Dear Leader Lord Barry Jehovah.

Oh, and really, it's about time all the women in Afghanistan were put back into Burkas again. What is the big deal?

Comrade Leninka,

LBJ II was for the troop build-up before he was against it: Change™.

Women being shoved back into bags is a sign of cultural difference hence superiority: Change™.

A nation that had emerged from chaos to controlled chaos and glimmers of hope but slipping back into village and tribal warfare: Change™.

Yet el BJ's Hope™ is to come from AmeriKKKa? Comrades, that must Change™!

{prog off}
I think Michael Yon is the free-lance journalist who is spending the most time there. Barry has no qualms screwing millions with massive debt and statism, yet possibly failing in Afghanistan (now that he's no loner on the campaign trail) would hurt him personally, which is more important than the collapse and subsequent looting of whatever Afghanistan has.

Too bad Barry doesn't support drug legalization, despite boastful admittance of usage in the past (fair enough). A free market in opium and its derivatives could enough of a squeeze on the Taliban to weaken them and their ability to attract unemployed young men.
{prog on}

Oh, I like your calling Dear Leader el BJ. It sounds so revolutionary, like el Cojone, or el Grande Culo.

Of, course you are also correct about the Change™. Yes, Dear Leader is wise to hesitate about wanting to help the people of Afghanistan from being ruled by the Taliban. In fact, I believe he secretly admires the Taliban as his plan here is to force people to wear the Burka of mandatory health insurance, with fines and penalties of up to $3,800 for non-compliance.

Comrade Leninka,

I wonder if Dear Leader might be willing to fly to Afghanistan to have a private non-alcoholic beer--an O'Doul's, yes?--with Mullar Omar, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, and some other pelf-redistributors. Maybe he solves their problems, and maybe they solve ours!

I bet he would, Comrade Tovarich. I just bet he would. And the lovely Michelle could spend time with some of the women-folk, or even attend a stoning, while Dear Leader makes nice.

It might not be "girls' night out" but "girls' life out," but who are we to say which is better? I note the Afghans have not been imperialists, like only the AmeriKKKans. Thus the Afghans are not doomed to suffer sin, an outdated concept, or even eternal snubbing from pinheads prog elites.

For "boys' night out," I expect the locals will want to document everything with a TV crew like the one that scored the final interview with the Northern Alliance's Ahmad Shah Massoud. It couldn't be the exact same TV crew, of course, but the locals could still make sure the round of possibly halal non-alcoholic beers ends with a bang.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:It might not be "girls' night out" but "girls' life out," but who are we to say which is better? I note the Afghans have not been imperialists, like only the AmeriKKKans. Thus the Afghans are not doomed to suffer sin, an outdated concept, or even eternal snubbing from pinheads prog elites.

For "boys' night out," I expect the locals will want to document everything with a TV crew like the one that scored the final interview with the Northern Alliance's Ahmad Shah Massoud. It couldn't be the exact same TV crew, of course, but the locals could still make sure the round of possibly halal non-alcoholic beers ends with a bang.

Very interesting, this story about Ahmad Shah Massoud. If only they had given him a "boy's night out" sooner, our Dear Comrades, the Russians might have placed Afghanistan into their glorious system of government. Why, why, on earth must there be such men? Why can't we have enough purges to completely wipe them out?