A Field Guide to College Revolutionaries

We received an email today from Nick Olds who wanted to promote his site The Panda Page. I told him to get registered and post his stuff on the Blog. The first post I'll make myself.

Today's subject: College Revolutionaries

Let's get to know them, shall we?

1. What They Look Like

The College Revolutionary can be most easily recognized by his unique long hair and beard [pictured in Fig 1.1].

The College Revolutionary can also easily spotted on the Web for his beret-like hat and faded green Army jacket [as illustrated in Fig. 1.2 below].

2. Where to Find Them
The College Revolutionaries can be found at protests, rallies,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpEor any kind of gathering with girls that are impressed by that kind of event. Most often, those events are held on the campuses of private colleges in New England or northern California [pictured in Fig. 2.1].

3. Hobbies
Among the most popular hobbies among College Revolutionaries include saving Darfur, despising republicans,living off their parents wealth, ending Global Warming, smoking marijuana, supporting Barack Obama, and public speaking to groups of people that agree with them [illustrated in Fig 3.1].

4. Conclusion
Now that you've learned about College Revolutionaries, why not say “Hi” if you see them on the Web? But be warned when approaching them: if you do not have long hair or a beard,the College Revolutionary will yell things like “Fascist!” and“Conformist!” until you go away.

So it is important that you at least wear a shirt or patch that states something negative about President Bush when engaging any College Revolutionary.

Chomsky.jpg

So have fun everybody, and MAKE FRIENDS

-Nick

College Revolutionaries
Stupidicus Moronis -

Often a waste of space and oxygen for the rest of us, but can sometimes prove useful when used as lubricant for tank treads.