A Glorious New People's Year, Comrades!

NewYearsCoverage.jpg
Here's wishing everyone a glorious New People's Year, with fully equal joy and redistributed success in the days to come!

Oh - and are you covered?

I'm not covered, but I just saw a report that a number of young women who thought they had signed up for OB-Gyn coverage under the Bronze Plan have now been told they had clicked the Blonde Plan instead, which requires close monitoring of visits by the IRS ObamaCare Division for "quality assurance" purposes. Obama had assured the IRS ObamaCare Division that if they liked their assignments for quality-assurance monitoring of care under the Blonde Plan, they could keep them.

--KOOK

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] quite smartly wrote:Oh - and are you covered?

aca-full-coverage.jpg

Right back atcha, dear R.O.C.K.! Happy New Year! Let's rock, like we did last summer!

Party behind Tractor Barn #2 until we tax the ill-gotten gains of the rich in a new tax season starting at SUNUP!

And a most equal New Year to one and all!

Liberty! Fraternity! Equality!

No, wait ... Liberty might give people ideas about avoiding State control. So ...

Fraternity! Equality!
No, wait ... Fraternity is too sexist and heteronormative. So ...

Equality!
No, wait ... Have we not always already received this under auspices of Dear Leader? So...

Oh, well, cheers anyway.

Ahhhhh, comrades - 'tis a glorious new year - the sun is shining, my empty beet champagne bottle lies askew on my living room floor, all is well.

Now I just need to decide what my gender identity will be for today!

Happy new year comrades! 103 Juche! A fresh year, full of opportunity for all of the good progs to be offended by so much oppression!

Welcome to Next Year ™ , comrades!
I can still see Next Tuesday ™ from my back yard!