A Metro Sexual Presidency

metrosexual president.jpg

Source
President Obama understands the red state opposition to his level-headed policies. Gun-clinging, religious types have always supported flat earth policies and are easily defeated by reason and elitism.

nugent baiting.jpg
But unexpected opposition from another bias of the unsophisticated proletariat, sexism, threatens our glorious administration's re-election. President Obama is the consummate metro sexual. He smells good, looks good, is sensitive, savvy and sensational. Stinky, poorly dressed troglodyte inhabitants occupying fly-over country are wildly offended by President Obama's superior sexuality. We can only hope our feminine constituency can tip the scales.

But don't kid yourself, metro sexuals can be tough. Want proof? Get your tickets now to the new "bin Laden Bravery" reenactment, live in the War Room. Get your tickets early. Watch Obama courageously say "yes" in the face of being called a chicken shit by every human on earth if he said "no".
war room.jpg

obama hired.jpg

coneheads.jpg

Funny, I kinda saw the whole evolution thingy in a little different light.

thedescentofman.jpg

I'm not sure what this means but Sandra Fluke fits in here somewhere.

ovulation.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I'm not sure what this means but Sandra Fluke fits in here somewhere.

The attachment ovulation.jpg is no longer available
Surely this image would fit in there somewhere, no?

original.jpg

(Just trying to help!)