A New Challange to Students

Obviously, not enough is being done against the war on terror. With such great hope we had, the congress failed to get the troops out of Iraq and lose the war yesterday. Another key element that has failed is the fact that we are still a kapitalist-warmongering nation. This man has the solution; there are not enough protests amongst our colleges. Sure, there are some anti-Bush and evil amerika protests here and there, and Che T-shirts are still cool, but there is still not enough of it! So is issued a new challenge to today's youth:

STUDENTS: A CHALLENGE FOR YOU

We all know how having protest over protest with useless ratings and chants really makes a difference in the world, and when you are working in a coal mine for the state 20 years from now, you can look back and remember that you! the now common worker, did something to stop the war on evil and bring about equally for all. So, shake the hands of the comrades that are now digging in the mine with you. Oh! And remember, if you protest, reenact with 60s with a modern feel, there is a 300% more chance of getting laid tonight (even your dog will be in the mood).

From the very beginning he sounds like a perfect candidate for a Kommissar of Re-Edukation in the coming Revolution - establishing the concept of collective guilt and collective responsibility of the students for appeasing their bourgeois parents and the historical inevitability of them becoming middle-class thoughtcriminals - a guilt they must redeem while they're young, even before it happened.

Some of it was a bit over the board, making me doubt his earnestness; at times I even suspected it could be a parody. He also seems a bit rough on the edges, but there's no rough edge that can't be fixed with a bit of shovel work.

The good thing about this video is that he never explains WHY the students need to go crazy. WHY business as usual is a bad thing. WHY even the Dem candidates refuse to surrender to Iran. He just says they need to go crazy and shows HOW in the end, jumping like a baboon. The stone cave background fits in quite well - a good choice for extra subliminal stimulation - go back to the caves, jump around, and get laid with whatever progressive comrade happens to be next to you the moment you get the urge. THIS IS WHAT PROGRESS LOOKS LIKE, O YOUNG IMMATURE ONES! (Notice that he addresses high school students as well).

There was some missing link there that kept bothering me about this - but I did some browsing and found this:

THE MISSING LINK:

Because, you know...

OFF KARAKTER --

This seems like a plot for a sci-fi book about a conspiracy of surviving Neanderthals who quietly live among us humans and call themselves progressives. Slowly but surely they are encouraging the humans to go back to the cave age, while telling them this is progress. They have no sympathy for the humans, their only motivation being a revenge they can take over the human race for beating the Neanderthals in a competition between two dominant species. The thinking behind this is simple - once the humans are back in the Stone Age mentally, the playing field will be leveled again and the Neanderthals will have a second chance at beating the humans and exterminating all 5.5 billion of them. If you look at various progressive manifestos, this is exactly what they crave.

The TV Cavemen had better base their series on this plot. Or maybe not...

Crazy, ranting and dead behind the eyes. This is the glorious face of Progressive America. This is our present and our future, comrades!

Red Square wrote: Some of it was a bit over the board, making me doubt his earnestness; at times I even suspected it could be a parody. He also seems a bit rough on the edges, but there's no rough edge that can't be fixed with a bit of shovel work.

That thought has crossed my mind too, but judging from the titles of the list of his other videos, I should say that we have a live one here. Laikia? Maybe someone else to poke at on Friday night? He,he.

Red Square wrote: There was some missing link there that kept bothering me about this - but I did some browsing and found this:

THE MISSING LINK:

That picture got me thinking, where have I seen this before?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BTW, great bit on the conspiracy. It sounds like a wonderful idea (and it would probably make the Caveman TV show actually good for a change).

greeting comrades. as chairman of the Department of Useful idiots for Hillary (DUH) it makes my non-existent heart leap for joy to see so much progress shoveled into one human being. The shear lack of logic in anything he says gives such happines knowing the department is making such progress

I'm too busy... um... doing... my homework... and planning the downfall of AmeriKKKa to protest. I'll just get someone, to get someone, to get some undocumented workers to protest for me. And have them bring me back some ugly hippie chick for me too look at for 1 second and then throw her out because of obvious reasons.

I too feared this was going to be but a parody, half way expected Bin Laden to pop up in the background. But in the end, it was a wonderful call for action, even if he should have put some sort of spit guard in front of the screen. I too confess my guilt in thinking that college was a time for study, and learning your profession and learning to be an adult. How shallow that was of me to not consider the need to protest. One thing I did find lacking though, was a real explanation of what he means by peace and what it would look like. After all, we had all the peace one could ask for before the US stuck our nose into other's affairs and started both WWI and WWII.

I would suggest one protest that would seem appropriate. Come and Get It Day! All these young people should travel to the water's edge, the Pacific, the Atlantic, the Gulf, and at a set time, turn their back to the water, pull down their pants, and bend over. How representative that would be? An open invitation to the peace loving people of other countries to come over and get some!

This whole thing smacks of Garethism! Yet again: Life imitates The People's Cube.

I was on the fence regarding capitalism, war and urinating in the shower until I watched that moving testimony and call to action. I am going to get right to solving the world's problems (caused by capitalism) after I smoke this joint.