A possible way the Death Review Boards might work ?

Comrades,

I ran across this the other day and I am very impressed by how well
Twilight Zone predicted our future

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

I ran across this the other day and I am very impressed by how well
Twilight Zone predicted our future

Dear Comrade Neotrotsky,

It is my hope you can read between lines because there some things I dare not say here--- at least not now. But, praise the Collective, relief is on the way. It's my understanding that a new gulag is soon opening here. It's to be a special place to which otherwise loyal proles, progs and even high party officials can go when they need to purge themselves of unclean thoughts (such as finding scintillas of merit in capitalism, liberty, or any of the rest of the nonsense peddled by the right wing tea-baggers). Our wise leaders have learned that the rigors of total conformity are so demanding that even the best of us sometimes needs to purge himself/herself of the demons of capitalistic or even libertarian impulses.

It's my understanding that a temporary location for this re-education-by-self-purging gulag (monitored, of course, by a Warden whose job it will be to make sure such deviant thoughts are not spread outside the confines of such new gulag) will be the "Thought-Crime Gulag" until our Greatest Leader of All (Red Square) designates a replacement facility.

I have seen the designated Warden for the Thought-Crime Gulag. His face strikes horror into the hearts of anyone even remotely contemplating heresy. But I'm told he will grant a certain amount of leeway to those who voluntarily check-in at the Thought-Crime Gulag and who avoid thereafter contaminating the Collective with unclean thoughts. Think of it as Las Vegas for stressed-out progressives-- i.e., what happens in the Thought-Crime Gulag, stays in the Thought-Crime Gulag.

Soon I will tell you more. In the interim, I am struggling not to become obsolete, so let me return to my work of creating Fatwas which help keep the Collective aligned with other enemies of the capitalistic, liberty-obsessed Neanderthals-- it's what Hollywood understood early in the Bush administration-- the enemy of their enemy (BushHitler) was their friend and, as Michael Moore so wisely instructed us, such enemies were "freedom-fighters" against out enemy, the BushHitleer. (Right now I'm working on a fatwa attempting to reconcile the fact that our Maximum Leader is at present waging a rather determined war against those freedom-fighters in Afghanistan and Pakistan.) Absent my succeeding in developing this new fatwa, the followers of Michael Moore may become unable to reconcile the extent to which our Maximum Leader felt unable to avoid making war against some of our freedom-fighter allies against the BushHitler. It's quite a challenge.

--Kommisar of Fatwas.

OH! MY! Mr. Wadsworth is.... or was, no one else but the beloved late Mr. Pulloskies! sniff This brought a tear to eye, seeing that old goat dear again. He refused to be belittled & confined join the glorious collective and told our dear oppressive government leaders, No. (in fact, as I hear it, that was about the last thing he ever said).

Books; god; THINKING . . . who needs any of that with dear Leader tells us what to think and IS godlike.

Frau, Fraulein (which is it? There's been some confusion here at the collective.) If that little dweeb is your beloved Mr. P let me say that "librarian" is hardly an occupation in the internet age created by Al Gore.

Imagine a time when people had to tip-toe around filing cabinets full of Dewey decimal cards just to find a lousy book. And then you had to read it there or beg some person (like your husband) in hushed tones for permission to check it out for a few days.

And if you didn't bring it back on time you paid a fine. Not to the State but to the library...blasphemy

What kind of job is that? I'm so glad we killed off the last of those useless wastes of skin years ago.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:...
What kind of job is that? I'm so glad we killed off the last of those useless wastes of skin years ago.

And at least he had Life Insurance, which I naturally, gave to support the collective cause of fairness and enlightenment.
One persons "dweeb" is another person paycheck beloved one, but as you say, who needs books. All the stress of leaning to read the Dewey decimal system. What a waste. All we really need are our ObamAcornthugs workers, tellingexplaining to people who to vote for how to vote.

Well, in truth, I do miss the Party approved book burnings. The parade of torch bearing Americorpse recruits all decked out in their brown shirts. Row upon row of our valiant ACORN and SEIU recruiters in their festive red and purple shits.

Fraulein, I forgot that women see men differently. A man sees a woman as someone to love, a life partner to cherish. While women see men as meal tickets and someone to take out the trash.

Truly, women are the better Progs among us.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Well, in truth, I do miss the Party approved book burnings. The parade of torch bearing Americorpse recruits all decked out in their brown shirts. Row upon row of our valiant ACORN and SEIU recruiters in their festive red and purple shits.

Fraulein, I forgot that women see men differently. A man sees a woman as someone to love, a life partner to cherish. While women see men as meal tickets and someone to take out the trash.

Truly, women are the better Progs among us.

Ah, yes, dear Whoopie! The better Progs, indeed. What can surpass a meal of warm beets'n beer, with the knowledge that the trash shall be removed (with a little constant reminding) and a partner to enjoy the warm glow of a book burning! Such delightful "cherished" memories. Women DO cherish.

Thank goodness we are ever so near now to this glorious future, as is so well depicted above.

Here is the beginning of a list of those I would like to see in front of such a committee as soon as it becomes fully functional:

Image Comrade Helen Thomas
for putting an ugly face on
our glorious and beautiful system

Image Comrade Robert Byrd
for putting an ugly face on
our glorious and beautiful system

Image Michael Moore
whose usefulness as a
useful idiot will pass this Sunday
when the Health Care Bill passes.

Was I too strict? Or should we spare these progs. I mean, really, there are plenty of new progs to choose from who can take their places.

And here's breaking news: Comrade Sheila Jackson Lee voted Aye on the following bill:

https://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.RES.1190:

Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules. (Reported in House)

HRES 1190 RH
House Calendar No. 174111th CONGRESS2d Session
H. RES. 1190
[Report No. 111-441]
Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 17, 2010
Mr. MCGOVERN, from the Committee on Rules, reported the following resolution; which was referred to the House Calendar and ordered to be printed

RESOLUTION
<btitle>Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules.</btitle>
  • Resolved, That it shall be in order at any time through the calendar day of March 21, 2010, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules. The Speaker or her designee shall consult with the Minority Leader or his designee on the designation of any matter for consideration pursuant to this resolution.
House Calendar No. 174
111th CONGRESS2d Session
H. RES. 1190
[Report No. 111-441]
RESOLUTION
Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules.

March 17, 2010Referred to the House Calendar and ordered to be printed