A Presidential Bumper Sticker

Regardless of where one stands on reproductive choice, when watching the scenes of the death in that documentary, one cannot help but to take notice and see similarities to Premier Obummah's position and adamancy on partial birth abortions. Especially when in respect to his "above my pay grade" dismissal on the morality of the topic, there is very little difference between our Kony and the outcome of all of the invisibles.

Bensnooty,

Incredibly, I saw this with my own eyes, including those eyes of Comrade Tovarich, last year in Phoenix, on a bumper sticker, while celebrating the "holidays".

The sticker read, in front of God Obama and everybody: "Obama Sucks!"

We just couldn't believe our eyes. Yes, it's true!

This is what we are up against!

Sucks? That's just Rethuglikkan code for racict hate speech, and stuff.

Yeah! You got it, Tovi! You understand EVERYTHING! X!

And it won't be too long before everything is considered a hate crime. And after a few "seasons" of shoveling coal and snow for 800 calories of daily rations, then we will all be cured and be able to pronounce daily that "I hate myself, therefore I must love Obummah!"

That outcry to go after him died down. Apparently he wasn't wealthy and successful enough.

How about Ayers 2012? He is in the child abuse racket too and it will be cheaper for the president to find that terrorist.

Can you make that bumper sticker?

Hey Paradigm, it looks like ROCK has beaten me to the punch, or as I like to say, the punch bowl. And I like it, but since our Kony will be waiting till the next election has come and gone, he plans to name Ayers his next Attorney General and make good on the promise of hope and change for all! And Ayers also wrote the songs, he wrote the songs that make the whole world sing!

Ahhh....I like it. And it will be a big hit with the other educators!

Bensnooty wrote:A Sticker for Every Bumper!

Our new philosophy is a bumper (with a car attached) for every sticker.