A Prog-Off Merry Christmas!

ProgSeasonallyDeactivated.jpg
Merry Christmas, O Fellow Cubers - and a Happy New Year as well!

Ho Ho Ho, it's been one hell of a year, but who knows - maybe we'll meet some day in the Gulag and look back and chuckle about the good old days on The People's Cube, as we sing to the guards from our memory songbook of Marxmas Carols!

Here's wishing you all a truly joyous Christmas - and may His light shine upon you and give you peace in the days to come.

ProgSeasonallyOn.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Amen ROCK! Happy Christmas to all of us.

May God bless us and keep us, every one. Merry Christmas to all!

And Wednesday, let the Struggle begin anew!

In glorious USSA, every day is Christmas. And... may all your Christmases be RED!
16999.jpg

Eat, drink and be Barry for tomorrow we may faint in our physician's waiting room while attempting to get our mandated free health care!

Luke 2_13-14.jpg
As we celebrate the true Savior's birth, I'm praying for a blessed Christmas for all my Cubemates.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I thank all my new comrades for a most enjoyable few months. Merry Christmas!

Christmas tree.jpg

Merry Christmas to my darling Cubists (an art form)

My dear Father, whose birth we celebrate today, gave me so many gifts, and so much love before I even knew Him. Profound love. Love that you can't see the end of. Truly amazing grace.

When I came to know Him, it was in the privacy of my living room. No fancy talk, no inspirational music that carried me away. No. Just a simple request that He answer my plea for His presence. I had put this off for so long because I was afraid He wouldn't show up. What would I do then?

Somehow I found the strength, or, as they say, I got to the bottom of myself, put myself on the line and asked! I was willing to go over a cliff for this.

He showed up within seconds!

The love shown to me was almost beyond comprehension. The love we all hope is there. And is!

I wanted to run around and tell everyone that I found it, It's over here! But realized, not many will believe me and others will think me insane.

I truly don't know what to do next, but, I do know I owe my Father. Gladly!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FELLOW COMRADES AND COMRADETTES!

Enjoy what's left of 2012. We will remember it as "the good 'ol days" as compared to the Plantation Age Of O'bama that looms before us.

The Motherland's favorite disco band performs a Christmas song on Red Square (a one-time European sensation, Boney M are Germany-based Jamaicans).

Mary's Boy Child by Boney M