A PSA from the People's disArmament Committee

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
FROM THE PEOPLE'S disARMAMENT COMMITTEE

DDR KAMERAD, SECRETARY

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing says "I Love the Chairman" more than surrendering your firearm to the local Commissariat. Act now, and receive only 17 pistol-whippings.

In keeping with the gun policies of Chairman O (sound the trombone, the deflating balloon, the charging lever, AND YOU MUST BOW DOWN!) and the current GLORIOUS administration's assault on efforts to rewrite abrogate rethink properly interpret the Constitution (4 Amendments "addressed," 23 to go), we remind all citizens that the proper yielding of all firearms helps support our agents of redistribution.

Please take the time to review this video:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

You may now resume your potato digging in the People's Winter Garden.

Amen comrade! Nobody needs a firearm for self defense. Professional criminals such as us Party elite use our firearms for oppression not defense. And who is some prole gonna defend himself from anyway? Us? I think not.

As Chairman Mao once said, all power flows from the muzzle of a gun. And power is strictly the province of the Party elite. We alone will provide whatever defense the masses need as we see fit based on their level of equality.

Now get back to work, those potatoes won't dig themselves. Don't make me get my gun.