A Re-pube-lickin grabs a woman...

...by the pussy!

Tiger-Attacks-Deer-Most-Amazing-Wild-Animal-Attacks-_2-370x208.png

Yes, that was Donald Trunk, back when he was young. Yes, he got away with it. They'll just let you do it, you know.

And here's my salute to the Motherland:

Soviet Pussy600.jpg

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... Donald Trunk ... ...
tmp.jpg

by golly, that's hotter than Global Warming !

Comrade Lysenkoman, you about to switch from Climachangeology to Applied Interfaunistics (emphasis on "Applied") ? Looks like pubelick funds in this field are accessible galore. Also, the obviously enthusiastic attitude of potential research assistants (see above) is for sure highly encouraging, uh ?

And admittedly, the Trunkster Trick is even better than Pythagoras Panties wizardry !

Is that Barbra Streisand in the picture, sharing the most horrible moment of her life?

Speaking of telling political videos, here's one where a dog impersonates the Republican party - bigger and stronger, but always cowardly running away in circles.

That is a very long necked duck, looks more like a small goose. The dog had the good sense to move along, nothing to see here. He did not want to be Goosed.

If the dead grass is an indicator I'd say those two have been going at it for a few months - at least. The bird-brain thinks anything moving is its mother and tries to follow along, and the canine is worried bird-brain wants to smack it with a rolled up newspaper for peeing on the rock. Life is strange.

Captain Craptek wrote:... The bird-brain ... the canine ... the rock.
I just wonder - what would a rodent do, in either of the two, nay, three roles (rock included) ?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:... The bird-brain ... the canine ... the rock.
I just wonder - what would a rodent do, in either of the two, nay, three roles (rock included) ?

A rodent might sit atop the rock and enjoy the insanity below while(st) sipping a cold beer.

Captain Craptek wrote:... A rodent might sit atop the rock and enjoy the insanity below while(st) sipping a cold beer.
Minitrue wrote:Clever rodents!
yep!

Wow, Comrades - the science of Applied Interfaunistics seems getting momentum!
Just see new research, reported in a rompy pubelickation (1 minute) :

If your beet-tending schedule is tight, at least see the scientific conclusion (just 15 seconds).