A Republican's Nightmare

Comrades,

The Republicans are real scardy bugs. They are afraid that the recent invitation they received from Dear Leader to come to the White House for a televised conference about the Health Care Bill is a political set-up.

Is this what it has come to? Does no one trust Dear Leader and the Democrats any more? What a shame! Are we never going to get the Republicans to take blame for share the glory of finally completing and passing a health care bill that we can all be proud of?

A political set-up? Well, I never!

GLORIOUS OF ALL GLORIOUSNESS!
Here's a lullaby for the fraidy bugs: (set to the tune of Lullabye, and Goodnight, and in the voice of Bawney Fwank)

Go to sweep,
Widdo bugs,
We won't teaw yow wegs off
Untiw you wook the udda way,
Then you'w never see anuda day!

Are the bugs green because they are green, or because they are camoflaging their RED color?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. These Rethuglicans are a rude and paranoid lot. I understand they once got a lovely invitation that read "We'd love to have you for dinner!" from a tribe of friendly cannibals, and they didn't even have the decency to respond. There's just no being nice to some people.

Excellent work Comrade Leninka, the Green Compassion(TM) you're agitprop demonstrates is beyond compare.

After our Dear Leader His Highness Obyss publicly humiliated the SCOTUS at the SOTU speech, I don't understand why these Rethuglikans are so weary?

Hail O....(*splat*)

Thank you Comrade Rooster,

Coming from you, I consider this a high compliment. Somehow, we have to get those Rethuglicans to the White House for that meeting. After all, they are the only ones standing between me and that mandatory health insurance premium I've so been longing to pay every month.

RACISTS! THEY ARE RACISTS! Republicans fear a trap, because they think a black man is trying to pull a fast one on the white oppressors.

RACIIIIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTTTsssssss!!!!! THEY ARE RACIST, COLONEL, THEY HATE HATE DOUBLE HATE RED ROOSTERS!!!!! You should hear what these RACISSSSTTTSSS say about RED things behind our backs!! I notice your AVATAR is RED brother 7.62, so just a little heads up for you my RED brutha.

POWER TO THE RED THINGS!!!

Leninka, your welcome, I can't wait to get my check too... er... uhhhh... WAIT A SECOND HERE!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR STIMULUS CHECKS!?! You mean now Dear Leader wants to bill his loyal Commissars!?! Dear Leader is so wise an omniscient (oh, and did I mention intelligent and compassionate) we should not question His O'liness. It saves us trips to Jiffi Lobo if we just believe in serving Dear Leader. Now everyone take the Demi Moore pledge with us --

I, RED ROOSTER, promise to be a servant to our Dictator President.

RED POWER! RED POWER! RED POWER! RED POWER!
Hey, a KFC bucket has red stripes on it. Hrmmm... You are a red bird, and that is a red colored bucket in a red themed fried chicken place. Mmmm..... I think I'm committing thoughtcrime. Extra Tasty Crispy thoughtcrime.

Comrade Leninka

I commend you for excellent visual agitprop, but the message eludes me somewhat. Why is the one bug calling the other a congressman? And what do bugs have to do with healthcare? (Apart from the brown one in the last frame, who is obviously in need of healthcare).

Comrade, may I suggest that your Agitprop is too difficult for the progressive public school indoctrinated educated proletariat to understand. I future you should refrain from bugs and bug related messages and focus on Happy Healthcare in the World of Next Tuesday

Like this:
Have a look at the website at https://www.watchtower.org for inspiration!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Glorious Leader has laid out a trap of superior proportions. Glorious applause! Although, I'm not sure how our tricksagenda could ever go forward, without the help of the corrupt press.

Colonel 7.62 wrote: Hey, a KFC bucket has red stripes on it. Hrmmm... You are a red bird, and that is a red colored bucket in a red themed fried chicken place. Mmmm..... I think I'm committing thoughtcrime. Extra Tasty Crispy thoughtcrime.

Cried the Rooster "BARAAAACK"

Casserole Czar wrote:GLORIOUS OF ALL GLORIOUSNESS!
Here's a lullaby for the fraidy bugs: (set to the tune of Lullabye, and Goodnight, and in the voice of Bawney Fwank)

Go to sweep,
Widdo bugs,
We won't teaw yow wegs off
Untiw you wook the udda way,
Then you'w never see anuda day!

Are the bugs green because they are green, or because they are camoflaging their RED color?

Very nice lullaby, Comrade Casserole Czar.

It reminds of a kitty song:

Love dem little mousies,
Dem mousies what I love to eat.
Bite dey little heads off,
and
Nibble on dey little feet.

Yes, the green bug survives, but notice how it doesn't survive without making fuel out of the red bug. As for color camoflaging, green is always red. And of course, black is white, up is down, red is green, pink is yellow, and left is right.

Opiate of the People wrote:Tsk, tsk, tsk. These Rethuglicans are a rude and paranoid lot. I understand they once got a lovely invitation that read "We'd love to have you for dinner!" from a tribe of friendly cannibals, and they didn't even have the decency to respond. There's just no being nice to some people.

What is wrong with these Republicans? Can't they tell the difference between an evil and a good person?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:RACISTS! THEY ARE RACISTS! Republicans fear a trap, because they think a black man is trying to pull a fast one on the white oppressors.

You are most astute, Colonel 7.62. The invitation to the White House is a product of a rainbow coalition of comrades.

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Leninka

I commend you for excellent visual agitprop, but the message eludes me somewhat. Why is the one bug calling the other a congressman? And what do bugs have to do with healthcare? (Apart from the brown one in the last frame, who is obviously in need of healthcare).

Comrade, may I suggest that your Agitprop is too difficult for the progressive public school indoctrinated educated proletariat to understand. I future you should refrain from bugs and bug related messages and focus on Happy Healthcare in the World of Next Tuesday

Like this:

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Oh, yes. I'm quite familiar with watchtower. Any Saturday when the weather is pleasant, some very nice people come to the door and give me a copy of "The Watch Tower." And Comrade Pinkie is quite familiar with this group.

But I did think that little prog boys might enjoy seeing a Dear Leader bug eat a Republican bug alive--never mind what the bugs were really doing.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Glorious Leader has laid out a trap of superior proportions. Glorious applause! Although, I'm not sure how our tricksagenda could ever go forward, without the help of the corrupt press.

Now isn't this a fine vision. An elephant turned upside down. Let's hope it comes true and the Rethulicans take the bait.

I heard they're making special preparations at the White House. Che Gourmet told me the White House Chef ordered some Fava Beans and several cases of a nice Chianti just for the occasion.

Leninka,
Your lovely graphic reminds of an Ancient Egyptian fable;

The Turtle and the Scorpion
A turtle and a scorpion encounter one another at the edge of the Nile. The scorpion says to the turtle that he would love to visit the other side of the Nile, but he doesn't know how to swim. He then asks the turtle if he could ride across on the turtle's back.

The turtle says absolutely not. You'll sting me and kill me.
Scorpion replies that he wouldn't. That would make no sense as they would both drown.

Turtle says hop on and they proceed across the Nile. Halfway across the Nile the scorpion stings the turtle.

The turtle screams why did you do that? Now we'll both die.

The scorpion replies; "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's my nature".

Leninka wrote:
Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Leninka

Like this:

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Oh, yes. I'm quite familiar with watchtower. Any Saturday when the weather is pleasant, some very nice people come to the door and give me a copy of "The Watch Tower." And Comrade Pinkie is quite familiar with this group.

But I did think that little prog boys might enjoy seeing a Dear Leader bug eat a Republican bug alive--never mind what the bugs were really doing.

Of course!! It is For The ChildrenTM!

Leninka, please forgive my rash judgments of your excellent work!

Anything that is For The Children is most excellently equal!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Just think, Comrade Obamugabe. If you need, for any reason, to re-locate to the USSA, you will be fully immersed in the culture of the USSA thanks to the People's Cube, bug culture, and all. And if you were to move to Houston, you would need to familiarize yourself with this kind of bug and lizard:

Actually, we just have Geckos. But the roaches are just as big.