A Scandal a Day and the Nation's OK!

hillary.jpg
Comrades, please pay no attention to the new revelations about the State Department covering up illegal and inappropriate behavior and even stopping investigations - what difference, at this point, does it make?

Certainly our beloved MTE had nothing to do with it and didn't know anything about it.

Just like all the Rethuglikkkan and reich wing Teabagger allegations about the IRS, PRISM, the NSA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and so on, there's nothing to see here.

Move along, now, won't you?

Sex, drugs, and manipulation of official reports? Impossible! I denounce this report and call for an internal investigation of the State Department by the State Department and Eric Holder!

Even if Dear Leader (PBUH) had some disposable underling logging the originating phone number, duration, and date/time of the call with no record of the content of the call, so what?

Like MTE said, what difference does it make?

It was good enough for Ambassador Stevens...

Comrades, I just don't understand what the problem is. Don't the teabaggers and Faux News realize that bureaucrats can do basically whatever they want if it is for the public good ™? This means people can play Star Trek characters or engage in inappropriate behavior with prostitutes and such. I fact, while we probably need to wait for it to be leaked, there is likely a per diem line item for such things along with meals and lodging.

Careful Comrades
"No, Really, cross my (?) heart and hope to die. And, what difference and stuff."
That's just for the consumption of the Proletariat. Add a little subtext: something along the lines of, "Remember what happened to Vince Foster?"

Comrade Pistov wrote:Careful Comrades
"No, Really, cross my (?) heart and hope to die. And, what difference and stuff."
That's just for the consumption of the Proletariat. Add a little subtext: something along the lines of, "Remember what happened to Vince Foster?"
Indeed, comrade, not to mention the likes of, say, Ron Brown.

But that was SOOO long ago, and what difference, at this point, does it make? At least to the LIVs...

We should be spending our energies working to legalize the illegal aliens undocumented workers customers - we need to get THAT bill passed so we can see what's in it. And then, like Comrade Rubio said, we'll be able to start working on securing our borders.

[highlight=#ffffff]Hey, where is the Smoking Choom?[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]

jewish-council-for-education-research.jpg

"The State Department Inspector General's memo refers to the 2011 investigation into an ambassador who "routinely ditched ... his protective security detail" and inspectors suspect this was in order to solicit sexual favors from prostitutes."

Comrades,

Let he who is has never ditched their security people, to have some alone time, all for educational reasons, cast the first stone.

Red Walrus

FORWARD