A Special Announcement from The People's Speaker

My fellow Party members, members of the Politburo, misguided freedom-lovers to my right and useful-idiots to the my left, drooling masses and Bob from accounting,

Just recently I have discovered that the traffic here at *my* soapbox, The People's Cube, has spiked significantly since the Imperialist Overlord, Rush Limbaugh, made reference to our shining beacon of progress. At first I was dismayed that we were discovered and that *my* very influential role here would be made public before the American idiots.

With that said, I'm happy to announce that the gig is up and that all readers, lurkers, trolls and closet revolutionaries (such as myself) have no choice now but to register, subscribe and submit to this shiny beacon of hope for The Children™. Oh yes, you will join comrades and you will aid Hillary and I by turning the DNC (and America for that matter) into the Stalinist Utopia that we have always dreamed of! So put down your portrait of Lenin, break out the expensive latte and your self-righteous Progressive zeal and assist us NOW in turning this little website, this little mom and pop operation suffocating under Big Daily Kos, into the Progressive power-house of truth that we have always wanted it to be.

With your help and support, comrades, we can finally take the fight to the folks at Kos and MyDD and once and for all cure their weak liberalism with STRONG COMMUNISM! Yes, and soon we will unleash Prole-Powered Politics™, a harsher and more totalitarian version of the weak liberal's “people-powered politics” that will crush their weak liberalism and bring Communism, glorious Communism, to the unwashed masses of this warmongering imperialist nation of hate, greed and freedom!

Comrades, the revolution is upon us! Put down your picket signs; grab your keyboards AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

Hugs-n-kisses,

The Right Honorable Nancy Pelosivich

Speaker of The People's House

P.S – Lupe, if you're reading, I need you to schedule me a bojob for tomorrow morning with Dr. Herfenblergering. My breasts are sagging down to the floor as well so be sure to bring some fishing line to string em' back up. Oh, and don't forget to pack me some Vagisil. Thanks!

Speaker of State Pelosi, I sit ready at my keyboard! We all can make this site more visited, and bigger than Kos or MoveOn.org! BLOGGERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Our time has come, Comrade Branish! I can feel Stalin's damned spirit moving through me and urging... hang on.... my Blackberry is buzzing. For the love of Lenin, Lupe just wrecked the car! Ugh! Hopefully she walked out of the wreck holding her neck and screaming whiplash. Dammit, right when I was getting all hot-n-bothered with Lenin running up my legs this has to happen! NEVER A BREAK! NEVER A DAMN BREAK!

I was once a fascist

but after my re-education at this site, I have become enlightened and now see the progressive movement for the utopian dream that it is.

Comrades! Now that the capitalist, anti-progressive, self proclaimed Doctor of (Alleged) Democracy Rush Limbaugh has exposed our headquarters, I, Comrade Puperinko have concluded that it would be permissible for me to openly join into the community until such a time comes when our Dear Leader decides that I should go back under cover again. It is good to be back home among fellow progressives, da?

Warmonger Wound wrote:I was once a fascist

but after my re-education at this site, I have become enlightened and now see the progressive movement for the utopian dream that it is.

I too comrade, was once fooled by this capitalistic "alleged" democracy! But now I see the light and am working hard at leading others to the light so we can all see things the same way, clearly.

El-Rushbo caused your servers to crash? How on earth could that be? We ALL KNOW that everything bad that happens is the fault of BUSH! Sheesh

Comrade, I could not agree more! It is past time that we show those spineless would be liberals the true strength of progressive policies as advocated by you and the Dear Leader.

SK0811, never forget that there is always enough blame to go around. The only problem is running out of breath before you run out of names. I drag in Halliburton when the cost of my milk goes up. Why not? Dairies use, like, things, and things are made by Halliburton.

But dairies exploit cows for their milk. This is a terrible example of kkkapitalists taking advantage of creatures too dumb to defend themselves. We must send agents to all dairies throughout the country and establish mini-revolutions Animal Farm style. Only then will they truly be free.

And the freed cows will be free to come to Rancho del Rio Grande. Where my freezers are empty and Our Many Titted Empress is thirsty for blood.

Our Many Titted Empress is thirsty for blood.

Reminds me of an episode of Fear Factor where they had to bb for rings in cow blood. Hoe barbaric.

Might watch <i>The Magic Christian</i>, a 60s film with Peter Sellers and Ringo Starr, of all people. Based, as I recall, on a Terence McNally novel, more closely than most movies are based. Guy Grande is quite rich and spends money proving what people will do for money. The final scene has a swimming pool filled with blood and gore and 10-pound notes and people were ducking into it.

Isn't that the same movie SMO was talking about where they did the same thing, but with animal feces and urine and blood? I guess I would go into the one filled with blood (If I had a chance to get a lot of the $$$), but for the feces one, I'd just beat the guy over the head until he went down and got the $$$ for me.

There were other scenes intended to shock. On the boat trip on the eponymous ship, the Magic Christian, Sellers is talking to some racist beef-witted county squire types harrumphing about there being no darkies on board.

Then the floor show comes out. It's two hugely big muscle men dancing with each other, wearing nearly nothing, with a slow balletic dance. One of them holds the other, who leans over the table of the racists, who does not know whether to be more affronted by the--for the time utterly shocking--homoeroticism or the fact that one of them is black.

And--you can guess where the febrile mind of this kid who was 18 at the time was going in 1973--there were two tough men boxing and the crowd was roaring. One of them takes out his mouthpiece and says to the other, "You're goddamned beautiful" and they kiss. Utterly shocking. Everyone was shocked. This was before it was legalized in Britain, I think, or on the eve of it.

But I was shocked too. And I am conservative enough, and acculturated enough, that I was shocked in 1980 when I drove 400 miles from Pecos to Austin to visit Gary, with whom I'd seen The Magic Christian in 1973 at Rice, and we went to the Waller Creek Saloon in Austin, the first gay bar I'd ever seen and on the dance floor I saw two men kissing and I turned bright red.

And I'd just traveled 400 miles for the express purpose of doing more than that.

So the Magic Christian was quite titillating at the time. There are scenes which would amuse you too--the hunting scene, designing the car. It's all to prove that everyone is a whore. Sellers at his best.

That night we also saw James Coburn in The President's Analyst, which is also worth the seeing. Everything is a plot by The Phone Company. You are too young to recall the only good thing that Jimmy Carter did, well, abolish the CAB--deregulate phone service, but in the 60s and 70s Mother Bell would make Red a real commie. I'd have burned those mothers to the ground. The arrogance would make H8 blush.