A Story of Undying Love of Propaganda and Subterfuge

Tovarisch Spike LeeImage has set himself up as the largest producer of sticky syrup in Hollyrude™:

BaracK_Michelle_Spike_Lee_Movie.jpg
Obama, Michelle's Love Story Will Be a Movie

It's said that actress Tika Sumter already has the FlotusMooImage perma-frown down pat.

...Good thing the package popcorn comes in can double as a barf-bag, comrades!

She's going to have to pack on some serious kilos to portray the role. Only a true professional in the craft is willing to commit to such extreme lengths.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
She's going to have to pack on some serious kilos to portray the role. Only a true professional in the craft is willing to commit to such extreme lengths.
Where is komrade Queen Latifah when we need her, Tovarisch Stakhanovets?

Is that a rawhide chew toy in her jaws? She's very dog-like, always gnawing on something. I bet if anybody got close to her at her feed she'd growl.

Rawhide is a strong possibility, although it also resembles about seven pounds of ham (though haram in White House grounds) or possibly a salmon.

The photo just HAD to be taken with a telephoto lens from a safe distance to prevent the People's intrepid photojournalist being sucked into the intake vortex...

It sure looks like someone from my family. The process has gone too far for me to tell if it's Pink, Chum, or Dog. It doesn't look like King, Chinook, or Silver. (I know my list is redundant, but labels matter!) The school reunion will be short a fin or two.

Swimming against a very strong Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Rawhide is a strong possibility, although it also resembles about seven pounds of ham (though haram in White House grounds) or possibly a salmon.

The photo just HAD to be taken with a telephoto lens from a safe distance to prevent the People's intrepid photojournalist being sucked into the intake vortex...
Why isn't she (a nun once schooled me that a "she" is a female dog) ever shown eating that rabbit food (carrot sticks and apple slices) she's always trying to push off on the rest of us?

Also, the makeup crew is going to have a bigger job than they had with The Elephant Man. The jaw and teeth prosthesis alone will be so heavy on the actress's face she won't be able to look up without her eyeballs going white, not to mention the fake ass as big as an interstate stop sign, or the layers of foam rubber muscles she'll be loaded down with.
moochie1.JPG

John Frum wrote:Will Larry Sinclair have a cameo?
Yes! Ellen Degeneres will play him.
larrybarry.jpg