A Warning to Trump supporters from Antifa UK

A member of Antifa UK issued a chilling warning to Trump fans and Conservatives.

Note: This video was found on the "Dark Web" so you know this guy is someone not to mess with!

The person who located the video stated "I simply found this on the DARK WEB and wanted to give you guys a heads up. Don't say you weren't warned. Renounce your loyalty now and maybe they will go easier on you, no promises..."

Antifa UK.jpg
The best comment I read was by Juanito who said "I find that bold talk for a boy whose balls haven't dropped yet."

Heed this guy's warning, or prepare for the consequences!

This man is quick witted and brilliant. Sadly, I won't be around to enjoy his eloquent silver tongue when he is 70. Who is he? Grandson of Pol Pot? It makes me want to summarize our trajectory in a succinct graphic:
scream.jpg

Xe must be one of those non-binary gender fluid people we've heard so much about, notice the sloping forehead and over pronounced brow ridge indicative of an extra chromosome.

Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny is always looking for "New Talent" for his side-gig, "Talent Scout" for "Expressive Voices" who can to read Childrens' Books in a funny voice. This GENIUS is perfect - and he will have no qualms about inserting The Truth Of Next Tuesday™ into his messages!

I need to subscribe to his/her/it's newsletter.

Transatlantic Gruß !

(jawohl, Saxony)
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
(his mad gymnastics allude to "88", warped so as not to get him detained on the spot)

[OFF]

Doesn't this bloke know that it's incredibly difficult to travel to another country if you have a felony conviction? And that you need money (and lots of it) to travel abroad? Has he forgotten about guns, and that there are more guns in private American hands than there are people in America?

Somebody should tell him that if he wants to sail somewhere beyond the sea like Greedy Greta, he should start saving his pennies to pay for a 4,000,000 euro racing yacht.

I love that he has a picture of Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn on his wall. Corbyn is an antisemite, has engaged in more real-world antisemitic activity than most neonazis ever will, and has created an atmosphere in the Labour party which has thus far led not one, but two Jewish Labour MPs to quit the party. And I'm not mentioning all the non-Jewish MPs who have quit over antisemitism from Corbyn and Labour.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:[OFF]... Somebody should tell him that if he wants to sail somewhere beyond the sea ...
He/She/Xivgzyk is New Personkind. If not (as you say) by St. Greta cruise, he/she/xivgzyk goes by eco-sccoter.

WARNING: With eyes on the side of it's head Xivgzyk will attack sideways like an alligator. Xivgzyk can see behind itself like a fly and will be very difficult to swat, unless it's cold in which case Xivgzyk will sit in place not moving as when in it's Mother's basement.

Sadly, 'pelipsky mourns these lost lives of the rebel against himself...it's just tragic...the lack of discipline that produces the necessity of totalitarianism...is that his bedroom in his parent's house???

Image say, when....

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:A member of Antifa UK issued a chilling warning to Trump fans and Conservatives.
Comrades, this is truly terrifying - the mere sight of this macho macho man drove my pup into a frenzy of fear, as he ran whimpering toward the door. Once I let him out he ran for miles, desperate to "go" (with me running behind him - he refused to slow down!), until he finally found a suitable target -

AntifaDog.PNG

Most Equal Komrads,

The only response I could muster in the face of this compelling and overwhelming threat is:

You terrify me Princess.

Quaking in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Marxism-Leninism, Batyushka's terror, Mao and Pol Pot plus Fidel1 & Fidel2 - for that matter, Maduro and austere scholar of Baghdad, too - would have been invincible, had their cadres consist exclusively of comrades as intrepid as he/she/xivgzyk.

Humm.."the "left" doesn't have much "left" left in it..and is demoralized".

Not as demoralized as your mother.

Your bedroom is a mess! When did you last clean this up? Did you look for a job today? What do you do all night? You sleep in all day then play on your computer! If you won't go back to school or get a job, then I will have to kick you out! I've had enough!

Our dearest comrade John Brennan gets it. October 1917 is in the air!

brennan.jpg

Buy him a razor! I don't think he has had his first shave!

What makes Antifa guys video even more scary is that he inserted riot film as an overlay, just like in the movie 1984.

I can't wait to see this guys next installment, we'll all need a Safe Space!

Comrade Starsi wrote:Humm.."the "left" doesn't have much "left" left in it..and is demoralized".

[highlight=#ffff99]Not as demoralized as your mother.[/highlight]

Your bedroom is a mess! When did you last clean this up? Did you look for a job today? What do you do all night? You sleep in all day then play on your computer! If you won't go back to school or get a job, then I will have to kick you out! I've had enough!

Comrade Starsi, YOU comrade...are exactly the kind of Gny. Sgt. Hartman 'pelipsky had in mind to get these young recruits exhibited above to solve the Climate Change Conundrum in Texazistan by lowering the highest point in Texazistan to its below sea level Permian Basin coral reef pre-climate change status. 'pelipsky figures College Credit ought to be enough to get these undisciplined recruits to fill the electricity free barracks in this noble cause...so we can charge the inmates students for this privilege.

'pelipsky doesn't know what your current Cube assignment is...but you hit all the boxes necessary.

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:... he inserted riot film as an overlay, just like in the movie 1984.
I can't wait to see this guys next installment, we'll all need a Safe Space!

Yo'sup Bro Tito wrote:Xe must be one of those non-binary gender fluid people we've heard so much about, notice the sloping forehead and over pronounced brow ridge indicative of an extra chromosome.

Does he possess chromosome UT that causes skeletal elongation?
Funny-Pant-Anatomy-Of-An-Urban-Thug.jpg

Watch brave Antifa warriors stand their ground against Nazi scum with assault walker.
BAN ALL ASSAULT WALKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... ASSAULT WALKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
Supremely korrekt, Komradette Clara!

ASSAULT GROCERY BAGS!!! ASSAULT WALKING STICKS!!! ASSAULT ARTHRITIC KNUCKLES!!!