ACORN and New Black Panther Party to Merge

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Due to the recent bad racist press coverage received by both the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and the New Black Panthers have negotiated a merger that should give both organizations a much needed makeover and a chance to pool dwindling resources and position them to assist in the 2012 elections.

The new organization will be named Association of Kinetic Organizations for Reform Now or AKORN. The board of directors of AKORN have asked you all here at the PeoplesCube to assist with the generation of promotional propaganda press kits to launch their rise from the ashes.

SEIU was sought after to merge with the new AKORN but to this date has declined the invitation. Robert Mugabe's ZANU-PF political action committee has been invited to an upcoming AKORN "poll watching" seminar to assist them with new methods to ensure "fairness" at the polls. This exchange will also allow ZANU-PF to kapitalize on AKORN's decades old leveraging of necroproxies.

Your contributions to this new and improved AKORN are greatly appreciated.

Comrade Raum,

Because of the philanthropic and giving nature of this group, reconsideration should be given to the group tag to place more distance between itself and election thugs.

Something like "Benevolent, Peaceful, Organizations United in Purpose".

Contributions?? You expect.... we're expected to make contributions??! Where am I to get any more contributed monies???? I am sure the new AKORN is delightful and full of progressive progressives, but my money jar is empty! This will just have to have until dear Leader sends more redistributed funds my.... our way. spit

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Contributions?? You expect.... we're expected to make contributions??! Where am I to get any more contributed monies???? I am sure the new AKORN is delightful and full of progressive progressives, but my money jar is empty! This will just have to have until dear Leader sends more redistributed funds my.... our way. spit
C'mon Fraulein, we all know where we get our money, from other people.

Comrade Image On A TV Screen, this sounds like a totally redundant endeavor since it is likely everyone who is a member of one group is ALREADY a member of the other an excellent idea since the total number of members of the merged group is likely to supercede the combined member count of each group individually at least for when it comes to their federal aid application, anyway.

Comrade Raum,

The new acronym, AKORN, has that... "Next Tuesday" sort of appeal to it. May I suggest a tinge more of that neo-commie retrograde: AKOЯN.

I would suggest we also merge CAIR and the ACLU in with AKOЯN. With this addition we can have the politically korrect legal diversity added to the race thang of NBPP and the mass korrution of old ACORN. Of course Dark Lord Soros will always remain the puppetmaster.

Oh goody. Will they be working hand in hand with the National Association for Acting Crazy and Paranoid?