Affordable Green Energy Solutions

Ersatz Green Energy.jpg
Comrades, let's be honest for a moment. One of the best feelings any Prog can have is smugness. A sense of righteous superiority. Now-a-days, the best way to get that feeling is to show your neighbors just how environmentally conscious you are.

Trouble is, in these tough economic times you may not be able to afford the up-grades to your home necessary to achieve this sense of superiority. The simple fact is that Green Energy is a scam and like all rackets it costs big bucks. In all honesty these Green Energy gimmicks are so damn expensive there is no way they'll ever pay for themselves let alone start saving you money on your electric bill.

Don't fret and worry. We offer a complete line of phony solar cell arrays that you can mount on your roof and fake wind turbines to set up in your backyard that sell for a fraction of the cost of the real thing. And the best part, they look so authentic that they'd fool an EPA inspector. You could even apply for an Energy Tax Credit because we'll never tell if you don't.

At last you can have the neighborhood bragging rights you crave without going into debt. And don't feel guilty. In an effort to "keep up with the Jones's" your gullible neighbors will probably bankrupt themselves buying real solar panels and wind turbines. So in the end, you'll have struck a blow for the environment and renewable energy anyway.

Ersatz Energy Solutions
Send for a free catalog today

Oh boy, do they have a phony Prius body that fits over my 400 HP V-8 SUV?

d toiletjpg.jpg
Now this is truly practical. And it doubles as a solar powered voting machine !

To Opiate O.T.P.
Careful comrade ! Barney's a big load, and my toilet only hooks up to 4" pipes.

Somebody find a plunger.........

Comrades, let's be honest for a moment. One of the best feelings any Prog can have is smugness. A sense of righteous superiority

Most loyally significant Comrade Whoopie, I'm still stuck on these most important of salient, momentous words. Why, I demand that you become Superiority Czar, for you have proved yourself beyond worthiness! (DRATS THAT I DID NOT COME UP WITH STATEMENT FIRST!!!)

Now, to your pointed point. This is glorious idea for all in the collective - sharing in equality through fraud and personal nobility. And it looks so cute, does it not?! I would like to order a dozen or so for our bi-yearly, Winter Solstice Celebrations. (do you know exactly how many energy tax credits I will receive and their precise currency amount???)

Does it not look glorious on my little abode?

house1.JPG

Someone has been drinking a little too much vodka 'ey? Green energy is the way of the future Whoopie, why would you admit say it's a scam? If we are to please everyone, by definition of political correctness (save the obvious RethugliKKKans, but we know better), then green energy is not only not a scam, but a better source of energy then anything prehistoric neanderthals could come up with.

I welcome your invention, if it actually works.

The applications are endless. We should install these systems in visible locations to encourage the proles to invest in green tech while mandating they do so of course. High profile government use will provide substantial positive PR and encouragement to comply with federal mandates. The guns will help too. Minitruth would surely focus on our use of this tech to keep our civilian peace-keepers safe while rooting out violent criminal elements AND saving mother earth. There is no downside!

The above illustration is for public relations only.

Comrade Beavis, I am in need of 132 176 more energy efficiencies but my government mandated union contractor could only get one installed in time for an accurate photo for displayage. The others will be installed (I was PROMISED) by 2019 or so. I can not wait for that glorious earth saving day and receiving my momentous tax credit cash.

Praise Algore! Al Gored!

Comrades,

I'll be glad to come weatherize all of your houses. I'm a government contracted weatherizer.

Here is what it will cost, but don't worry, if you qualify, evil Rethuglican taxpayers will pick up the tab:

Caulking - my cost: $6.78 at Home Depot, taxpayer cost: $867.00

Light bulbs - $20.00 at Sam's Club, taxpayer cost: $500.00.

There, now don't you feel better knowing that your houses will be more energy efficient?

Comrade Bevis, why doesn't your socks match?

Why Comrade Whoopie, you got some eagle eyes, there son.... I had not allowed my eyes to travel in all those bodily areas to even notice such a thing.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Why Comrade Whoopie, you got some eagle eyes, there son....

Not eagle eyes Frau...egalitarian eyes. Equality for all, right down to your socks.

But being that Comrade Beavis is himself, an unegalitarian in the department of sockery, he should be either deemed to be equal by default of being part of the glorious collective or immediately redistributed equal socks of equal quality and color. OR he could simply appoint himself Sock Czar and demand equality OR reestablish equality as being 'unequal' by choice and style.

This needs to be investigated by the Justice Department (Is Comrade Beavis of the correct color to have an investigation called????). This is certainly, an INJUSTICE!

Beavis wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:But being that Comrade Beavis is himself, an unegalitarian in the department of sockery, he should be either deemed to be equal by default of being part of the glorious collective or immediately redistributed equal socks of equal quality and color. OR he could simply appoint himself Sock Czar and demand equality OR reestablish equality as being 'unequal' by choice and style.

Allow me to explain further... the socks are in fact an homage to glorious leaders parental units. I could not disclose earlier as operatives from Arizona's reich wing may be listening in. And yes, I will gladly accept position of 'Sock Czar'. I could use the extra $2.10 a month to suplement undercover lifestyle.

Praise the kollective and Fraulein Pulloskies for their insight in recognizing my equal talents in sock homage-ery.
I'm filled with thrilledness at your selfpromotion, Comrade Beavis. Obama knows how we struggle and deprive ourselves, to be of service to the collective. Every dollar or 3 that we have redistributed our way, is for the betterment of the good. I hope you will enjoy your bounty and your new title. (you were wise in your non-disclosure disclosure, as the subversives on the reich are always prying & spying.)