Airbrush Nanski

I have been of much impression of Nanski airbrush job on cover of magazine Capitol Evil. For 70 year oldie she is to be looking of very hot. I most special like how they to change entire shape of face to make much more round like the KKKatie KKKouric.

So much am I to be of great impression I to decide to find same foto grapher to find out what he can to do so to me. Maybe not bad? Achhhh, I not to like not to look like me. Is it not be true beauty is only as deep as the skin?
~

She may be airbrushed, but she still has a rodent look on her face with her huge incisors.

Makes me wonder what she does in her spare time; rat or beaver?

Our comrades at iOwnTheWorld.com have solved the magazine cover airbrush puzzle:

Not Enough Air in the Brush

Here is an un-retouched photo of Nancy

In this pic she is saying “I heart you, Obama!”

My, my, ummm, well, where can we buy this "air"? I have never know of such glorious air?! Is this only found in Capitol? For a dried up, bitter ole'broad, She is looking most fit and svelte, is she not. I have decided.... I will find air bush and look svelte too! GLORIOUS!

(I am hoping I have enough beets or rubles for air!! Maybe barter better? Maybe allowing quick peek at endowment cleavage? Much better than kapitalism...)

Nancy Peloski certainly has had some interesting shots.

I'm in the process of trying to incorporate this into a propaganda artistic poster.

This isn't mine but I still can appreciate this for it's honesty.

Your first photo of Nanski, Mr. Cheese Doodle Chedoh, is not particularly "fair" (and we must be reminded of f a i r, should we not?) That photo was taken immediate after her arrival home from the latest plastic surgery. The ride home in her limousine convertible was not advisable. FEMA doctors were summoned for assistance in her dilemma.

I have forgotten that. Although, I am still glad that it was probably my tax money that has enabled her to get her plastic surgery.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:(I am hoping I have enough beets or rubles for air!! Maybe barter better? Maybe allowing quick peek at endowment cleavage? Much better than kapitalism...)
Be careful what you wish for, Fraulein. Obamacare-provided plastic surgery can do just what you desire. But it's your responsibility to know when to stop.

Beautiful artwork, Square! Altho, I must disagree just a teeeeeeeeeeeny bit. I like #5- it brings back fond (think- stinky) memories of the windshield view from my first buggy ride. Ah, the qaintness.....

Fraulein,

We must all be experiments make sacrifices for the collective. Under ObamaCare, surely, you will come out with the perfect prog face. So much so, that even Chelsea Clinton will be jealous:

Dearest Comrade Red Square, you have given me true pause to consider such considerings, before moving forward with any more airbrushing or plastic endeavors as has been described. I am all a shutter.... and feel a wee upchuck entering into my mouth.

Dare I say, stage #3 looks like Frankenstein bride?!! Are these dear Leader's surgeons of the future? And they imported from Freakinstan? #4 is totally unspeakable and unconscionably... and #4 seems familiar, somehow. Is that Nanski?

I think I'll stick to just a wee bit of airbushedness.

[quote="Comrade Whoopie"]Stage 5? Helen Thomas.[/quote]

[highlight=#ffffff][quote="Premier Betty"]Ewww....[/quote]

Helen is stage 6++ at least.
[/highlight]

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:[quote="Comrade Whoopie"]Stage 5? Helen Thomas.

[/size][/font][highlight=#ffffff][quote="Premier Betty"]Ewww....[/quote]

Helen is stage 6++ at least.
[/highlight]
[/quote]

at least...

Steve catches a bad break.
nancy1.jpg
Nancy has quite a body though.

nancy-n-cheerios1.jpg

Her secret - cucumbers.

nancy-n-cucumber1.jpg

What does she do with those cucumbers? oops, never mind. I said nothing!

Hmmmm... Nanski is woman of many of the hair do and facial expression.

Frau, at the least Red Square not to enhance your already robust bustness. It must be of difficult enough to keep head up straight with so much of the hairs and hair curtain and should you to be of even greater endowment it could make for many topples in beet field.

Oh, yes, of very definiteness, Comrade Mrs. Al. Well endowments need no enhancements. I will not participate in immodest womanhood who want to make earth quake. It is enough to have men quake, is it not? (I make a little joke!)

I saw woman in Walmart beet fields earlier this morning who had a glorious mustache! It took a 2nd and third glance to comprehend she was she and not proud maleness, but she was a she. I think of this is new progressive fashion? Nanski would look most glorious.

Fraulein, mustache may be of gloriousness but I am hearing that Nanski is liking to wear the long sleeves because of her fondeness for the plaiting of the armpit hairs.
nancy armpits.jpg

Mrs Al czarweary, I ashamedly admit I now have a gloriously equal peoples tent.... I hear when you tug them, she blinks nervously and spews communist truths!

Comrade Buffon... is that what the Biden is to do when they sit next to each other behind Dear Leader when he make the many speeches? Maybe the plait pulling is to make for tickling and that why she to jump out of seat so much.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffon... is that what the Biden is to do when they sit next to each other behind Dear Leader when he make the many speeches? Maybe the plait pulling is to make for tickling and that why she to jump out of seat so much.

If you were to ask me, I would say that is the only possible explanation. If Joe is busy with his hands he can't make a gaffe with his mouth.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffon... is that what the Biden is to do when they sit next to each other behind Dear Leader when he make the many speeches? Maybe the plait pulling is to make for tickling and that why she to jump out of seat so much.

I think your on to something Mrs Alczarweary, further investigation is required. Maybe Leninka could giver hers a tug and see if she instantly stands and claps like a circus seal.

I'm not as talented as Comrade Nanski.

I denounce these bourgeois photo tricks to make someone more equally attractive. I happen to think Nanski is plenty pretty just the way she is.

Nanski Pelosi ugly.jpg