Al Franken Busted by LA Times?

Oh dear, things are getting bad when that noted intellectual Al Franken is getting slammed by the LA Times.

Al Franken takes over the U.S. Senate floor to explain a newspaper cartoon to the waiting nation

I denounce the LA Times for lambasting our junior most Senator. How can it be a waste of time to explain to the nation the subtly of humor? Who is better equipped to make such an explanation? All I can say about the staff at the LATrine is that they had best get their minds right.

(Maybe we need to start construction on a new gulag, we're going to be needing more bunk space)

I denounce the LA Times. They should no better than to attack one of their own, biased, progressive supporters. Next thing you know, they'll be saying Pres. Bush didn't lie to get into a war with Iraq or some such foolishness. Or worse yet, denying global warming!!
I think I'll buy a subscription, just so I can cancel it.

I denounce LA Times but it to be good that Senator Franken still to know how to make the peoples laugh. Laughter is to be of the second best medicine.... next to Obooboocare, of course.