Al Sharpton... Lies Guy

Our comrade Al Sharpton may bring more attention to some of our past 'lives' than we might care to have.

fbi-1.jpg
Oleg!!
fbi-2.jpg
Now we know Scratchanitch's 'real' name... Peter.

Now we know what all the scratching is about...
fbi-3.jpg
Fake arrest by the FBI... look at that smile.

fbi-4.jpg
This Pamalinsky thing has me baffled but not R.O.C.K.

fbi-5.jpg
I entered the witness protection program with Peter.

And Peter entered a few things as well!

fbi-6.jpg
Little Lisalikelyto playing with a squirrel.

She likes to say, 'At least he's not a rat mommy!'

If she only knew!
fbi-7.jpg

Fredo and Al "Neri" Sharpton go fishing.[attachment=0]images.jpg[/attachment]

Hillary "Pentangeli" Clinton testifies at a Senate hearing on organized crime.
hillary.jpg

*** Please, no snarky comments about my legs... I retain water when I sleep! ***

head-in-bed.jpg

TheFineReport.com wrote:
Al Sharpton: [highlight=#FFFF00]"Dey iz gonna whack my ass!"[/highlight]

Boy oh boy! I hope MSNBC will carry this live...

This has just surfaced. I always knew there was something exciting about Big Daddy Al. He is the real McCoy after all. Take dat rats.....uhum I mean rodents!
Forward.

godfatherSharpton.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

*** Please, no snarky comments about my legs... I retain water when I sleep! ***

head-in-bed.jpg
In some cultures some blood on the sheets confirmed the chastity of the women prior to her honeymoon night. Not sure about the squirrel and horsehead.

Chairman Meow wrote:Hillary "Pentangeli" Clinton testifies at a Senate hearing on organized crime.
Very nice.

Man oh man, that guy better have some place to hide.

484186117.jpg

Obama Speaks At Sharpton's National Action Network Convention In Times Square:

Complaining they'd been excluded from the event because they lacked the proper identification papers, a group of elderly, black, homeless women sat huddled at the front entrance to the Sheraton Times Square hotel. Inside the warm, luxurious ballroom Obama complained that, “Senior citizens who've been voting for decades are suddenly told they can't vote until they come up with the right ID.”

Captain Craptek wrote:
484186117.jpg

Complaining they'd been excluded from the event because they lacked the proper identification papers, a group of elderly, black, homeless women sat huddled at the front entrance to the Sheraton Times Square hotel. Inside the warm, luxurious ballroom Obama complained that, “Senior citizens who've been voting for decades are suddenly told they can't vote until they come up with the right ID.”

Comrade Craptek, rest assured, the Committee for State Security of the USSA absolutely know the identities of those black homeless women.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
484186117.jpg

Comrade Craptek, rest assured, the Committee for State Security of the USSA absolutely know the identities of those black homeless women.

Yes, and we also know that Zeituni Onyango was NOT one of them. (probably)

"Yes, and we also know that Zeituni Onyango was NOT one of them. (probably)"

God rest her soul.