Alan Grayson Wifebeater Underwear For Sale

Kerry Picket of Breitbart.com reports:

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting a judge has issued a temporary protective injunction against Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) after his wife filed paperwork claiming Grayson shoved and injured her during an incident this past weekend:

Lolita Grayson's petition for the injunction, dated Monday, says her husband pushed her against a door, causing her to fall to the ground, during a confrontation Saturday at their home on Oak Park Road near Windermere.

Grayson was not arrested in the incident and is currently not facing any charges.

An eyewitness to Grayson's home "tirades" was Tom Ubl.

Ubl is a former Grayson associate who told this reporter in an e-mail exchange, while writing for The Washington Times in June of 2012, that he witnessed Grayson being verbally abusive to his wife, stating: "During 2008 he would throw tirades at his house around staff. He also yelled at his wife Lolita in front of me." Ubl reconfirmed this again on Tuesday.

This calls for Alan Grayson Wifebeater memorabilia!

So far we have made one design on three different wifebeaters. Click on the images to see them in the store.

Image Image Image

We have also made other wifebeater designs and would like your feedback on which ones you think would work:

[img]/images/Alan_Grayson_Wifebeater_Waronwomen.jpg[/img]

Alan Grayson: "Ask me about my war on women."

[img]/images/Alan_Grayson_Koolaid.jpg[/img]

Alan Grayson: "She wouldn't drink kool-aid."

Excellent post... no one deserves it more.

This is how I deal with "denier" women! If they deny my advances, they get The Schtick!

MannWifebeater.jpg

I'm so grateful to Alan Grayson for supporting my Government-given right to taxpayer-funded abortion, that I'll gladly let him push me around and beat the crap out of me anytime he wants.

He does it because he cares about me and all women!

[color=#C0392B]Mikhail Lysenkomann[/color] was most serious when he wrote:This is how I deal with "denier" women! If they deny my advances, they get The Schtick!

I actually got out some of the sweat stains by switching wife-beater shirts for you Mikhail!!

manbearpig-mann.gif

Images I used

These attacks never stop. We have already reported on an unsuccessful assassination attempt against him:

Comrade Alan Grayson Survives Assassination Attempt

Comrade Alan Grayson, hero of Occupy Wall Street, narrowly survived an assassination attempt last Saturday when hateful, racist conspirators representing the one-percent, the Koch Brothers and Big Oil sent a large passenger bus filled with hostages thru an intersection just as Grayson was running a red light with his Mercedes. Comrade Grayson was unhurt and two of the hostages suffered minor injuries. Police at the scene issued a summons to one of the parties involved and gave it to Grayson to deliver to the proper recipient.

But we covered his successes as well -

Rep. Grayson Makes The Cover Of Progs Illustrated

Biff Henderson wrote:Alan Grayson goes Full Jackass in Interview.
Why do people with the last name of Reid want to hurt the commissar from oblast Florida? The horror of watching fellow progressives like Richard Reid (aka Shoe Bomber), Harry Reid (fathered 2 illegitimate pups with an underaged OWS protestor), and Now Joy Reid (famous for her fiery rhetoric against everything constitutional), attacking the humble Alan Grayson makes me want to cry.
If only the performance figures of Commissar Grayson's unlawful offshore hedge fund were a bit higher, and the managerial expenses were a bit lower, insured and secure savings account for the blind, the elderly, and the children were slightly positive, life would be wonderful. The greed of his demanding investors makes me sick.