All Denounce the U.S. Women's Olympic Volleyball Team!

Shameful. Disgusting. Sickening. Disgraceful. An abomination before all the world.

And on the soil of the host country, no less!

USA Women's Volleyball Team Thanks the Evil Bushitler

Thank him? Thank--oh, I can't put the word before his name--Bush? For what?

For the slaughter of millions of innocent women and children around the world for the past eight years?

For single-handedly destroying the global economy AND the Earth's environment?

For his illegal, immoral war for blood and oil?

For the trolls over at the Mime's funny pages?

For--for--well, for everything bad that's ever happened since time immemorial!

What's wrong with these two women? Have they been digitally lobotomized by Fox News all these years? Didn't they see the sweat on him when they were forced to take part in that despicable right wing propaganda last week, pretending to frolic with him and teach him how to spike balls?

(Ha! I'd like to show him how I spike balls!)

I guess Misty and Kerri had their heads buried too deep in that sand where they were playing. Must've happened while they were prostrating themselves before him in worship, like all neocons do. I say, the Cult of Personality around that slimeball Bush is enough to make you puke.

So these gals think they owe their victory to Bush? My fellow comrades, "victory" and "Bush" do not belong in the same sentence, ever! (Well, except in the preceding case to make the necessary point.)

No, these women owe their success to no one but the Obamessiah, who doesn't sweat at all! For he is the one who gave them Hope. Hope that they could win the gold medal. He is the one who gave them Change. Change that they needed in their lives and hearts, by realizing that they could only win the gold by accepting the Obamessiah into those same lives and hearts. He is the one who gave them Audacity. The Audacity to kick all the other teams' butts.

If only I knew where they got the audacity to thank--oh, there goes my stomach again--Bush!

I say when these two women dare to return to the States, we meet them at the airport and we spit on them and call them baby killers flat earther, head in the sand, "Bush is a demigod" 23 percenters!

Comrade Pinkie, you have many good points and I join you in your denunciation of the misguided volleyball players and their evil fan bushitler.

But your denunciation of bushitler misses the main reason why he is so evil. He was once the owner of the Texas Rangers, a reactionary group of athletes in Arlington, Texas, who play the reactionary game of baseball.

And to make it worse, the evil counterrevolutionary Misty May is married to the catcher for the Florida Marlins!

Volleyball is not a sport of the people anyway. The peoples' sports are decided by panels of judges who can take fairness into account, not some brutish point counting system. The Chinese heroes tried to inject fairness into the game by pulling their usual "we have fallen behind and need a full medical examination" trick, but still could not win. It is so unfair that the Americans have a 100 game plus winning streak, I mean when you consider the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1898 and the Flying Tigers support of the evil nationalists and all. The Americans can gloat with their medal, but we know who really deserved it.

Agreed! Volleyball and other score-keeping games are not sports of the People. The only true People's sports are things like synchronized swimming, where the proletariat sits and applauds politely and waits for aribtrarily appointed team of bureaucrats to tell them whether it was good or not! Now, THAT'S entertainment!

Misty Blood-On-Her-Hands May and Kerri I-Spike-For-Bush's-Imperialist-Agenda Walsh are the two foulest creatures to ever walk the face of this earth -- next to both Bush and Cheney, of course.

I am personally ashamed and embarrassed that we allowed this trash to represent us in the Chinese Utopia. If anything the Chinese authorities should arrest them both and ram bamboo shoots up their fingernails for praising a man with the blood of millions on his hands! This kind of "free-speech" should not be tolerated under any circumstances! SHAME!

America's reputation after this incident surely will never recover. We still remain a pariah nation, my Comrades. We will be hated even more after this latest outrage.

Yes comrades! I am with you whole heartedly in this denunciation of the women's volleyball team. Even as we speak I am endeavoring to bring this two nubile females to my private interrogation dungeon so that they may be dressed up in skin tight leather corsets and shackled to the wall for their crimes!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Opiate, don't take this the wrong way, but I just realized I had been staring numbly at your avatar for the past 3 hours.

Red Bubba wrote:Opiate, don't take this the wrong way, but I just realized I had been staring numbly at your avatar for the past 3 hours.

This would only be a problem if it were switched on and tuned to the mind-softening waves of CNN, MSNBC or similar psycho-active agents. Obama and the Party need willing followers but 3 hours straight exposure will turn the neurons positively phlegmatic. Victims of over-exposure may experience:
- Comrade Pelosi begins making sense to them (and looking attractive, also!)
- Walking and chewing gum simultaneously becomes impossible
- Extreme compulsion to enroll in real estate courses
- Loss of ability to hear spouse and kidniks (but not Olberman, unfortunately)
In extreme cases, victims have been observed running into home with handfuls of dog poop yelling "Look at what I almost am stepping in!"

First aid: turn off thought control device and stare for at least one hour at picture of Bushhitler, Reagan or some other image to arouse People's revolutionary anger glands. That will stimulate the anti-capitalist cortex centers and produce enough populist snakeoil so that at least shoveling will become possible again. Isn't pseudo-science wonderful?

PEOPLE'S UPDATE: Americans Todd Rogers and Phillip Dalhausser win the gold in men's beach volleyball. World appalled and saddened. World condemns Bush for latest gold medal steal and demands that he be tried for war crimes and tampering in Olympic competitions.

Opiate of the People wrote:Agreed! Volleyball and other score-keeping games are not sports of the People. The only true People's sports are things like synchronized swimming, where the proletariat sits and applauds politely and waits for aribtrarily appointed team of bureaucrats to tell them whether it was good or not! Now, THAT'S entertainment!

Most observant, Opiated Comrade! I have always thought the collective should have its OWN olympics, celebrating the shared accomplishments of its people, while carefully avoiding any praise for exceptionalism or criticism of failure. Different factories could compete to meet artibrary quotas while producing shoddy goods of inferior workmanship, which the poor proles clamor for in long lines. Collective farms could alternately produce turnips, beets and potatoes (or is it potatos) only to see them to rot in the fields due to inadequate labor scheduling for the harvest. Oh, wait...that's pretty much what we are doing now...

Comrade General, that is a spectacular suggestion! Aaargh, but I have violated its spirit already! Permit me to revise my remark: that is a suggestion equally spectacular to all other suggestions which are also spectacular. But by "spectacular" I mean "average" because if all things are equal, relative notions such as "spectacular" and "lousy" are meaningless (and punishable by two years in Gulag!) [Sigh] Implementing this could prove difficult... but not any more difficult that implementing other ideas which are equally difficult....

I saw the two sports imperialist LIVE when they made that hideous, obsequeous and other words I cannot spell homage to the master of all things evil. I was so stunned, so shocked, that this Walsh person was allowed to spew her vile propaganda on national television that I locked myself in the closet for two days. Kerri Walsh is dead to me now.

those women make street walkers look classy, by saying what they said. that interview should be erased from history. they spew nothing but beach bum like thinkings.

It wasn't Bushitler who made this possible, it was The Party! The Chinese Party for putting the Olympics together anyway.