America has never been at war with Covid

Current Truth Update! Important!

It is very important to stay indoors. Having any form of contact with other humans is a crime against humanity. You must sacrifice your rights for the good of the community. We are at war against a microscopic invisible enemy called Covid.

America has never been at war against Covid. The war has always been against the rich Trump the russians the ukranians the other russians police brutality. It is perfectly safe to go out and gather in mobs of thousands of people. Have fun looting the stores of the people paying taxes for your welfare checks. Long live the revolution!

(We are working overtime here at the ministry of Truth to push all of these former “lockdown” statements down the memory hole… Of course, when the shops and firms of the middle class in Democrat territories (Dar-al-Dem, the land of eternal warfare against productive people) have all been burnt down, we will shamelessly demand another “covid” lockdown. The Sheeple will use doublethink to follow the right path, merrily bleating along.)

Comrade Minitrue

It's not just Amerika. The rest of the world has also never been at war with Covid. Just look at these worldwide rallies in solidarity with Amerikan protesters. But there's something wrong in all of this. Why aren't they breaking windows in the stores where they go shopping every day? Why aren't they burning down their own restaurants? Why do they only want the looting and the burning happen in the U.S.?

Get out of your comfort zone, people! Destroy something!

Protests_Floyd.jpg

I have just one question for all these foreign protesters:

Have any of you fought for justice and freedom of your own people by stealing toilet paper from the local grocery?

I didn't think so.

Two days ago I posted this meme (not mine) on Facebook.

Today Facebook removed it because "misinformation that could cause physical harm can make some people feel unsafe on Facebook."

Rioters didn't cause any physical harm, we did. Hello, Orwell and Minitruth.

And thank you, Facebook, for helping me to make my point.

Just thinking about Facebook makes me feel unsafe.

[OFF:]
Someone needs to start a Snopes-like alternative to collect all the Snopes, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube cancellations. Maybe call it the Babylon NotToBee ... or Nopes ... or ... The People's Cubist. Or something. I, for one, would find it both enlightening and amusing.

Minitrue wrote:... Of course, when the shops and firms of the middle class in Democrat territories .. have all been burnt down, we will shamelessly demand another “covid” lockdown. ...
Hah, and in case CoV-2 kicks the bucket, like foreva, then it's back to Trump (thumps the Bible!), or Trump (pounces on Fredo!), or Trump (grabs the whateva!), or ...

A few days ago, Tucker Carlson nicely summed it up:

"Anybody who complains being locked down is a racist, except the people who refuse to be locked down because they're protesting racism."