America's gettin' all wee wee'd up

Comrades I'm in dire need of the current truth. Today I read an article by Paul Krugman declaring that Progs are in a state of revolt....against Obama! All over his willingness to abandon the Public Option in Obama Care.

While the Conservatives are calling Obama's co-op plan a Trojan Horse. Krugman has denounced them as a farce. A total surrender to big pharma, big tonsil and those racist old fart gun totin' astroturfin' proles.

So where do we as loyal Party members stand on this? Do we support Dear Leader come hell or high water? Or do we hate his guts now for betraying the Revolution?

Heh, wee weed up reminds of "all fired up" except so much better. Brilliant

From 'Yes We Can' to 'All Wee-Weed Up' in seven months. Brilliant performance!

There he was on Inaguration Day, standing tall and dapper,
who knew in short months his plans would be in the crapper?

Yes Comrades, The Messiah, Chairman Zero will place blame where blame needs to be. Bushitter is responsible yes he programmed the KKKapitolist to protest his wonderful health care plan, he made the summer cool so the the Messiahs great "Cap and Trade plan would be frown upon. He even went to Israel, and told them to speak out against the Messiah.

The Obamessiah brought in the finest minds alive, and a-lot of dead voters out. Let us all, go out on our front lawns and sing Kum-By-YA aloud to show our support for the brainlessone.

I of course will not be joining you.....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Evil Smiley wrote:I'm at a loss for words.

(prog off)
I'M NOT! LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

<B><FONT COLOR="BLUE">YES WEE WE CAN!</FONT></B>

Comrades,

Let me remind you: If you're not in solidarity with The One, urine trouble!

Ivana Tinkle wrote:It must be name that beckons me to this post.

That's because you're a Tinkle-rrr.

WEE ARE THE ONES WHO'VE BEEN WAITING TO WEE WEE!

Don't Mess In Texas!

Yes Pee Can!!!!

No problem for this little baby Comrade when he wee-weed's up. I get real change that I can believe in.

Urine deep doo doo for pissing the One off.

"All wee-weed up."

I wonder what Freud would say about Obama's fixation on bodily elimination?

Just remember....without Chairman Zero's Golden Shower, there wouldn't be any rainbow farting unicorns.

Maybe all the people are turning French and are "Oui Oui up"?
Oui We Can! In the Can...must go to the Can.

Or just maybe...yes maybe, they're fed up with macaca's Ka-ka?

Thank you very much little space doggie for dispensing the current truth. I see now that this is just code speak for Obama's brand of trickle down economics.

Still the anger is growing in our unofficial media organs the Huffinglue Post and Daily Kuz. If the majority of the radical minority declare President Wee Wee a traitor, what then? If we can not lead, we risk becoming a historically irrelevant speed bump.

I call upon the Polit Bureau to make a declaration on our stand on this issue. Their silence is deafening.

Only Obama's economics aren't supposed to trickle down--according to what he said during his campaign, he wants America's wealth to trickle up.

In other words, he intends to make it evaporate and disappear.

Basic science.

If human and cow farts are warming the planet, then economy can also trickle up. Everyone knows that scientific truths come from consensus, which in itself is a truth that has been established by a consensus, and therefore it must be true. The circle is now complete.

But perhaps there has been a different type of error, and we should all be talking about "tinkle down" economics? Is it possible to "tinkle up"? Yes, but the problem is, only 1/2 of humanity is equipped to do that, and even then whatever goes up quickly goes down anyway.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Image
Comrades I'm in dire need of the current truth. Today I read an article by Paul Kurgman declaring that Progs are in a state of revolt....against Obama! All over his willingness to abandon the Public Option in Obama Care.

While the Conservatives are calling Obama's co-op plan a Trojan Horse. Kurgman has denounced them as a farce. A total surrender to big pharma, big tonsil and those racist old fart gun totin' astroturfin' proles.

So where do we as loyal Party members stand on this? Do we support Dear Leader come hell or high water? Or do we hate his guts now for betraying the Revolution?

You sound dangerously close to being a neo-prog.

To be a true prog means following Dear Leader without question. What if we all allowed ourselves to think independently, as you have? I cannot imagine what that would mean for Chairman Obama's Presidency. Not only that, but The Party would collapse overnight.

We need to support Dear Leader. How else will "change" come about without a cult of personality? -- by fair and open debate between people of equal passion who just happen to see things differently? --by policies that respect the US Constitution and the sovereignty of We the People?

NO! This is the moment we've waited for, since 1968!

Unfortunately, we did not factor-in just how skittish and unreasonable these American racists become when threatened with tyranny. Not even the largest stimulus package in Congress can satisfy these wee-wee'd up proles. Dear Leader is still our only hope for change for the hope that brings the change. I strongly advise you, Comrade, to follow this sensible wisdom. Keep listening to Chairman Obama's weekly addresses to the masses. He wants us all to calm down and just trust him.

Your kind of fishy talk and zealousness for pure Marxism will get us nowhere except in need of a fair trial, which, of course, will be denied.

Remember, show-trials and purges will come later when it is time to put the breaks on the revolution. Every disloyal faction, whether they are non-conforming "fiscal conservative Dems" or true believers in progressive liberalism, will be dealt with then. Dear Leader will separate the wheat from the chaff, those who are all wee wee'd up from those who are not.

The Revolution turns on the very ones who bring it about because, as our martyred Comrade Che once thoughtfully noted during a rare moment of soul-searching at The Cuban Wall, 'it is necessary to shoot the revolutionaries so the leaders can terrorize the population in safety.' (Che lacked the elegant vocabulary of our Harvard-educated President.) Only Dear Leader and a few elites without incontinence issues will be left after the purges. They will stand in a show of unity with their heads resolutely fixed toward the heavens and their hands firmly grasping the tools of state.

I don't know about you, but I'm sticking with our Number One Leader.

Comrade Jill wrote:I don't know about you, but I'm sticking with our Number One Leader.

You damn commies, just start calling him Number One. From now on the wee-wee man should be known as Number One.

That was very profound Comrade Jill. Personally I look forward to being purged someday. I can think of no better way to die than by heroically standing before the firing squad proudly proclaiming my dedication to the revolution with my last breath.

Trotsky's crime in my opinion was cowardice. He ran off to Mexico and forced Uncle Joe to send an assassin to pick his brain. Like every good revolutionary, he should have marched to the wall willingly as soon as it became apparent that he had outlived his usefulness.

The noxious weed of Marxism must, from time to time be watered with the blood of once useful idiots. I am just that kind of idiot.Long live the revolution!

Comrades,

Given this article, it seems Comrade 0bama was discussing bed-wetting Americans and thus showing solidarity with an oppressed minority group.

Comrade Red Square's "trickle up" point is well taken, but consider this new angle brought to us by the bed-wetting community: trickle around. It's "spreading the we(e) around." It's "Yes, We(e) can!"

Bed-wetting should be praised: it's eco-friendly, saves waste water expense and the imaginary need for indoor plumbing, is warm thus reducing heating costs and foreign oil dependency, and is evocative of Communism: warm, comfy, pervasive, and spreads responsibilities around.